Election 2019 - Hide in a fridge to win
  • I use this website for all my electioneering needs:

http://www.electionpolling.co.uk

It's all data, no weird forum people to talk to / argue with; simply the numbers across all constituencies, polls, by-elections etc. My favourite part is the ranked-by-majority defending / attacking constituencies, so you can see where votes will really make a difference and plan your election night viewing.

Anyway, good luck everyone, this one seems important.
  • Omar days it's Funk
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Shit it’s Funk.

Hi Funk!
  • Yeah now that Brexit's done I can come ba- oh.
  • i live in a previously secure, nailed on Labour constituency....that i'm fairly certain will go full brexit party mental in the GE.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Funkstain wrote:
    Yeah now that Brexit's done I can come ba- oh.

Chrimbo beer on Friday the 20th of December? JonB’s in London...
  • Oh god the will they/wont they TV debate shit is starting again.

Also hey Funk.
  • Funking hell, it's Fuckstain!
    Gamertag: gremill
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Seats with less than 5% majority in 2017:

Cons. 38
    Lab 29
    SNP 15
    LD 4

src:electionpolling.co.uk

DUP won in Belfast East by nearly 20% - but that was a stitch up as the UUP didn't compete. Long of Alliance-NI was the MP at the time. So I'm hoping she can win it back.

Nigel Dodds - DUP house leader is in North Belfast - UUP are standing and will split the Unionist vote so he could be in trouble.

If nationalists are worried about Brexit they need to vote SDLP - moderates who will take their seats and are aligned with Labour.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Tempy wrote:
    wot

You are the youngest we have. You are our emissary. 

Also FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
  • I’m not the youngest, I’m 32. Pretty sure it’s Kaz or Bollo
  • It's Kaz, thank you very much. This is about all I have left.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Guess I'm sucking eggs here but in Scotland it has to be either Lib Dem or SNP. in my local constituency, it's a Lib Dem person who has done phenomenally well in getting things done and is a bit of a local hero, therefore I'll be continuing for them. The Scottish question is so interesting. I have a very strong suspicion that whoever gets into power does so with collaboration from a Scottish party.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    I’m not the youngest, I’m 32. Pretty sure it’s Kaz or Bollo

It can’t be Bollo any more since you sold him to that Discord group, you monster.
  • Easy for me with Labour, but the area has been conservative since 2010 apparently. We only moved in a year ago so this will be interesting!
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • I've been snp my whole life but I've a growing resentment towards Sturgeon that's been bubbling away. Sick of seeing her swan about playing the fingerwagging takes no shit woman all whilst her followers give it the OMG YASS MY QUEEN GET THEM TELT HEN patter that does my nut in. I'm still pro-indy but there's more to this than just that. But it's all she keeps talking about. Why we not talking about the suicide epidemic in the area my hospital covers? The cut in funding for mental health care? The frankly shocking 1,187 drug deaths in Scotland in one year? Nah, she told off BoJo so she's oor gallus wee hen just dain her best! On yersel Nicola! Och aye!!

Fuck off.

So I dunno any more.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Tempy wrote:
    I’m not the youngest, I’m 32. Pretty sure it’s Kaz or Bollo

It can’t be Bollo any more since you sold him to that Discord group, you monster.

I got a good rate
  • Also absolutely fuck the tories, that at least I know.
  • I've been snp my whole life but I've a growing resentment towards Sturgeon that's been bubbling away. Sick of seeing her swan about playing the fingerwagging takes no shit woman all whilst her followers give it the OMG YASS MY QUEEN GET THEM TELT HEN patter that does my nut in. I'm still pro-indy but there's more to this than just that. But it's all she keeps talking about. Why we not talking about the suicide epidemic in the area my hospital covers? The cut in funding for mental health care? The frankly shocking 1,187 drug deaths in Scotland in one year? Nah, she told off BoJo so she's oor gallus wee hen just dain her best! On yersel Nicola! Och aye!!

Fuck off.

So I dunno any more.

Sounds like you have a bit more of an issue with the press and social bubble around her than the woman herself?

Political twitter is fucking brain damage with ads, and that's only going to get worse over the next few months.

• When I met her at least, she was incredibly down to earth, and very funny
  • Nail on the head I think, Kaz. I'm also v aware of how my own bubble shapes that view.

I'm just a bit lost the now. Sure I'm not alone.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    The media has always been poison but it's well beyond what should be acceptable now.
  • Out of curiosity - what do people genuinely look for in their politicians. What's the key things that would make you pick that person to vote for? I realise this election will be a bit different because of what's going but in general what's the vital thing you like to see.
    SFV - reddave360
  • A spine.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Clear diction would be one thing I'd look for instead of doublespeak and burning up air time with repeating the party line.

No fear of facing a crowd.

Has had a proper job at some point.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Honesty, credibility and integrity are the first boxes I need ticking. If I believe that they believe that the policies they are proposing are in the general good, then I'm happy (obviously I need to agree with the policies for me to vote for them).
  • I look at their policies first, integrity and corruptibility second.

The simplest thing about politics is: elect those who will bargain hardest, ask for the most, and get the most, for the many, when inevitably, after the election and in power, they come into contact with powerful interests.

Democracy is a bargain between the many and the powerful.

It's simple.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Haircut is important

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!