Quiznos - the Mullah of Quizs
‹ Previous12
  • Hello Badgers. As you all know, I'm a big fan of all these quizzes. I have read every thread five times and the only reason I didn't take part is because I wanted to give others a chance at winning. But it's time. It's time for a real quiz. A real man's quiz. It's tricksy and devious. It has been years in the making, mulling over, and like the One Ring, it has absorbed its creators utter cuntishness. For this reason: 7 hidden bonus points are available, taking the total to at least 20.

1. In what year was a British Prime Minister last assassinated.(closest answer gets point if no one gets it). Extra point for his full name.

2.Riddle me this. I am African. I got world-famous in the last decade. I am absolute aids. Gman hates me.

3. What word links the Persian savant Al Khawarizmi and begging for YouTube likes?

4. It's 1998 and the future world chanpions win their first game. Complete the starting forward line:
    Thierry Henry, Zinedine Zidane, Youri Djorkaeff,...?

5. Name the team that Zidane scored a world cup equalising goal against.

6. What is the highest five figure palindromic number, which is a multiple of 45?

7. In what year did Edge magazine abandon the square brackets in review scores?

8. "Let’s split up, look for any survivors and get out of here!" - name the entertainment media this quote occurs in.

9. Which European power's leader said, "If the English army should land, then I shall have them arrested".

10. Fill in the blank: "____ is to Addington what London is to Paddington".

"Freedom is always the freedom of dissenters."

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."

"I get half a million just to show up at parties. My life is, like, really, really fun."

What do the people who said these things have in common? Show your working.

12. What is the modern name of the city to which the capital of the Roman empire moved, and where Constantine the great issued an edict calling for racial tolerance, paving the way for Christianity to become the religion of the Roman empire.

13. What links Super Mario Bros' and the recent General election results?
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Done.
    I reckon I'm on for a solid 12.
  • Maybe 13.
    Q.7 was tough but reckon I got it.
  • Conscientious objector here. Quiz 2 easy 4 me.
  • I mean, these are fast-food culture questions. Whatever happened to history? Politics? 

I expected better of the Onz.

Shake my damn head.
  • I saved some for the sequels, I'm doing one of these every day
  • Used to love a Quiznos btw. Havent had one in ages, they pretty much flopped here I think. They were Subway but not total garbage, what chance did they have?

I remember having lunch in Quiznos when I worked at Zavvi (yeah Zavvi).
    Some woman filled her drink up from the soda machine and the bottom fell out of the cup dumping half a litre of soda on her feet.
    That amused me immensely.
  • I have entered. Feel safe for a score of 5 or so.
  • Deffo got 13 right.
  • I know number 4, except i've also forgotten his name. Silly brain.

haha, it came back while i typed this.

this quiz is best cos i know an answer and it's not all about stupid games! ;)
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • I think I know answers to 4 and 12 but pointless submitting for just 2 answers.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Fuck this quiz. The only one I think I know is number 11.
  • I'm not entering if I'd almost definitely score less than Elf.  Intrigued by the seven bonus points though.
  • Q8 says media rather than medium. So maybe bonus points for getting exactly right rather than just saying “games, films, books” etc
  • Literally no points for me, haven’t a clue.

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • I don't even know the answer to no2 let alone any of the others :(
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I think I got 1. It’s the only one I answered.
  • By which I mean I think I got 1 point, for the only question I answered, which was 6.
  • Right, imma score this later this eve. It's gonna be forensic.

Oh btw, public notice -
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Any poster who didn't know any answer and posted as much without submitting a response will be given +3 points for honesty

Hey, I don't make the rules guys. Blame the quiz not the
    Quizmullah
  • Also acenuzzy starts at -1 because he got the tricky capital of Rome question - docked a point for private schooling giving him the answer. This here is an egalitarian quizno
  • Any poster who didn't know any answer and posted as much without submitting a response will be given +3 points for honesty

Quizmullah

I’m walking this one.
  • OK, I'll try. Maybe I can get a couple.
  • Also acenuzzy starts at -1 because he got the tricky capital of Rome question - docked a point for private schooling giving him the answer. This here is an egalitarian quizno

Tricky? Hmmm. Maybe it’s a trick question cos it’s one of two that I think I can answer.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Pretty sure I have 2 right. My ignorance of history really doesn't help me though....
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Modem name? Sheet I didn't read the question right. Or did I?
  • I have submitted more answers wild guesses and hastily googled, half-formed ideas.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    Modem name? Sheet I didn't read the question right. Or did I?
    You got it right, and it made me angry - so I docked you a point. Welcome to Sharia brother

Edit - now I actually know you didn't know that city changed its name since, I'm changing the reading for docked points to "went to private school and didn't even know etc etc"
  • Any poster who didn't know any answer and posted as much without submitting a response will be given +3 points for honesty

Quizmullah

I’m walking this one.

You answered all the questions!

Oh also I forgot to say - I promised Liv he would win this quiz, even though he got none of the questions right, technically speaking.

• "right" is a cheap concept.
‹ Previous12

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!