NMD's Friday Quiz... don't be shy, have a try!
  • Nice one Nick. I'm always rubbish at these, but I do enjoy a good quiz thread.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • nick_md wrote:
    Andy got 1.5 because technically he was right on the Blast Corps Q, and you got 0.5 for the oddjob if you gave good reasoning.

Heh. It’s always worth going for the stewards’ enquiry. Here are my answers, if anyone cares:

Spoiler:
  • I very much enjoyed this and all your answers, including Andy's getting tumescent at murdering people. Someone else should do one every Friday.
  • M.A.S.K was the best!
  • Also thought more would get the raging demon Q, c'mon.
  • Andy wrote:
    nick_md wrote:
    Andy got 1.5 because technically he was right on the Blast Corps Q, and you got 0.5 for the oddjob if you gave good reasoning.

Heh. It’s always worth going for the stewards’ enquiry. Here are my answers, if anyone cares:

Spoiler:

Nice :) I see you took the same approach as me.
    My answers...
    Spoiler:

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Moot scores 5.5, not a bad effort but you're late.

Half point was awarded for 'toasties' as the MK post pub food, nicely thought out. On the other hand, we watched the MK Kebab vid at your very house not 2 weeks ago, so disappointing you didn't get that one smh.

Another half given for painfully trying to remember Dole.

Another half for Oddjob.

And you got an extra full point for giving both names Mischief Makers and Go Go Troublemakers.

Strong effort with nice use of chinnyreckon.

Also nearly have half a point for the earnest 'honest I could remember them if I wanted' Doom answer.
  • FFS on multiple counts, but Dole especially.
  • Dole was the only answer I knew, so I didn’t bother entering …
  • Any more Friday night quizzes??
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Ooh I had a plan for one actually. But it will take some concocting...
  • Too late, I already have lots of question written up...
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I have just submitted my answers to this. Only a week late.

What a prick.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • I had one written, totally forgot to do it, will do next Friday, whole lot of fun, prizes to be won.

I was actually at a team dinner and ran through most of the questions, went down well.

Top prizes of whatever tat I have handy at the time, see you next Friday!
  • 6 for Davy.

Half points for toastie (great answer tbh that Moot also gave), Oddjob because I'm generous. Two points for the Mischief Makers one (extra point for the JP name).

Well done Davy!
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    noice.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Next quiz is easier btw, I learnt my lesson :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!