CoD of Duty: Warzone - Plunder mode
  • It's battle Royale where dying doesn't matter (that much) and you have infinite respawns.

Collect money from boxes on the map, completing bounties and killing fools withs loadsamoney.
    First team to a million wins (kinda)

Deposit money in cash balloons stealthily or call in a cash pickup helicopter if you are a brave cunt.

No more dying without firing your gun after 15 minutes of doing nothing hiding in a copy paste toilet like you're the intro to goldeneye made flesh you pathetic waste of bandwidth.

Fun for up to 4 players.

Who's in?

PSN: Spaced_Harrier
    Acti: Owwmykneecap
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • Xbox: afgavinstan
    Acti: afgavinstan#8785189
  • Slight problem in that currently Plunder is only for duos. It'll change back though at some point. Still, a great mode for a quick fix of cod fun.
  • I'm playing this fairly regular just fire over an invite if I'm on.

Xbox: stonechalice
    Act: chalice
  • Slight problem in that currently Plunder is only for duos. It'll change back though at some point. Still, a great mode for a quick fix of cod fun.

Ahh twats it's was up to 4 before
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • It was fucking brilliant as a four but duos is still really good fun. I don't think it's getting enough recognition. It's a brilliant gametype. It's got elements of the Division's Dark Zone when you have to airlift your cash out which can be tense as fuck and all the contracts dotted about the map make it interesting. There's always emergent shoot outs happening due to the size, variety and verticality of the map.

You also stand the chance of getting a few kills here and there even if you're shit.

It's fairly brilliant.
  • Yep exactly, if you are bad at battle Royale it's actually a terrible gametype to play.

Plunder solves most of those issues.

I was able to team up with my nephew and older brother. One of the wouldn't have a hope in a standard BR.
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • Pretty epic game there with Scott. Got good luck banking early contracts, but at the end we had at least two squads dropping on us repeatedly as we held a bank building. MP5 poppin off on fools.

46PjLpQ.png
  • Xbox minkymu

Tend to be on mp everynight 11-2
    PSN - minkymu

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!