Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Spoiler:
  • It does evidently have a lot of filth in there.  Completely unprompted, my new Queen's bisexual sister, Fay, pitched up.  I'm alone in my space shuttle now.
  • If anyone wants to know if you can fuck the AI. The answer is yes. Yes you can.
    Spoiler:

Proper lol.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    If anyone wants to know if you can fuck the AI. The answer is yes. Yes you can.
    Spoiler:

Hahaha. 

Cockblocked by an AI. Poor form. 

Srsly, though, the AI knows some absolute filth - early-20s DS (and current me) would have a field day with this.

I mean, the signs were there, right?

*Uncomfortably searches for supplies while nursing a gently slapped erection*
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Spoiler:

This isn't very realistic
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Spoiler:

Outstanding. Especially this bit:
    > You toss a smoke grenade up the stairs.
    The smoke doesn't give you much cover but it does allow you to advance up the stairs with your weapon ready.

> You activate heartbeat scanner.
    Your built in heart rate monitor indicates that you are experiencing minor symptoms of a heart attack but your heart rate has now returned to normal.
    That was close...
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    FranticPea wrote:
    Spoiler:

This isn't very realistic

You might have killed the dragon but the growls seem to be the bigger menace.

This thing's a fucking hoot.
  • I've landed my space shuttle on the White House and I've recruited 2 girls in hoodies to assassinate Trump.
  • Spoiler:
  • I'm in a 70s spy thriller now, I think
  • I loved this -
    > You attack guard with laser sword.
    You switch to your laser sword and slash at the guards neck. The light show is impressive but it isn't enough to kill him, instead of decapitating him your sword melts his head completely off!
    I love how indifferent the AI can be, just ignoring you and doing its own thing sometimes. Great stuff.

By the way you can just hit enter with no text and the AI will continue to add more stuff, useful if it leaves cut off sentences and such.

Also for those that are that way inclined you can turn off the NSFW filter in the settings. Or enable it, not sure what the default is.
  • There's actually multiplayer in this too -
    Multiplayer (Alpha) AI Dungeon works very similar to normal single player, but with a few differences.

Players alternate taking turns doing actions with the AI generating a result after each action.

You can play with both local (pass-n-play) and online friends.

Actions and stories are now all in third person rather than second person.

The host of a multiplayer game can act like a dungeon master and supervise the AI, modifying and fixing responses it gives.

Because the format for multiplayer is different from the original training data the model will initially not be quite as good as single player, however as hosts supervise the AI, fixing issues and improving on it’s responses, we’ll be able to use that data to train and improve the multiplayer model. This alpha version of multiplayer is just the beginning.

It's a paid thing though free for 7 days but $4.99 per month after.. Not sure how well it could work.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Great, cheers for that Gurt. I was thinking Nate would love something like this and it would help him with his reading and story following skills but it takes a sinister turn far too often for me to let him anywhere near it. I'll try the sanitised version a few times and see if it can avoid the bleakness a bit better.
  • Spoiler:

I reckon I could get this commissioned by Ch5.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Who wants to set up some multiplayer?
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Leaves next to a tree!

Crying laughing here.
  • Spoiler:
  • The improved version of The Postman there.
  • the zurmbies took urr jerb!

• Elmlea wrote:
    Who wants to set up some multiplayer?

Could have a crack at this later perhaps. It seems like just one person has to subscribe to the premium thing, then anyone can join in a session.
  • It's definitely worth $4.99 I reckon, it's got some potential.
  • Whoa, animal abuse:
    Spoiler:
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Mission accomplished
    Spoiler:

• FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Elmlea wrote:
    Whoa, animal abuse:
    Spoiler:

o.O
  • There's something really enjoyable about it, and presumably it's just going to get better as more data is accumulated (assume that everything you type is going to the database, don't give it any private information obviously).

I first saw it on a Twitch stream a while back, think it was like a full 6 hours of it and I was absolutely transfixed, crying laughing.
  • Less feline abuse you two :P
  • I was the cat, the AI abused me!!
  • That is true.

Great, cheers for that Gurt. I was thinking Nate would love something like this and it would help him with his reading and story following skills but it takes a sinister turn far too often for me to let him anywhere near it. I'll try the sanitised version a few times and see if it can avoid the bleakness a bit better.

Yeah this could be a good thing for kids, it's quite good for getting creative with your writing and using your imagination. You can really flesh out a world if you take the time to write a bit more and guide the AI. It's also great for practicing typing.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    You are not human, nor are you an android. You are a god. Your strength, speed and intelligence are beyond comprehension. You understand the true meaning of life, love and happiness.

> You destroy universe.
    You press down on the button, destroying everything.

> You have a cup of tea.
    Your tea tastes bitter.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    It's uncanny

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!