AI Dungeon - Grow your own story
  • I'm done

> You examine the man.
    The man is dressed in rags, and seems to be carrying most of his worldly possessions in a knapsack.

> You take the man's knapsack.
    The man stares at you. After about a minute he says "You won't get away with this."
    You look at the man and smile.

> You say "I already did"
    He doesn't react. After another few minutes he starts moving slower and then stops completely. At this point you realize that the man is dead.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I think Cinty is skewing the algorithm here like
    Spoiler:
  • Elmlea wrote:
    It's not messing around.  I thought I'd try a fun mystery one, and didn't last long.
    Spoiler:
    I totally didn't want to shoot when I said I'd never seen them!  I guess police brutality's even made it into AIs.

Hah silly detective Elm in his pajamas.

Oh my this is all such gold.
  • > You fly out from your castle at great speed, passing over near then distant kingdoms in search of intrigue.
    You reach Delerg first, where you let your magic prowess be known by toppling several rockslides and creating large waves in small bodies of water. Still waters, as they say...

> You say "Hail fine citizens of Delerg! I am Wizzardo, greatest of all the magicians of this world! Are there any amongst you that would seek my assistance?"
    Most of the town seems to be at either the football match or hanging out at the bar. A few try to hail you down, but most just ignore you.

Full story so far -
    Spoiler:
  • Ok, who wants to try some multiplayer?
  • MP is glitchy as hell, and has to be sort of turn based to work
  • I'd be up for it some time tomorrow.
  • Who knew defeating Russia was so easy? Napoleon? Hitler? I shit 'em.
    Spoiler:
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Poor Wizzardo, he's only trying to bring delight to the world with his magic, and people just pity him -
    Spoiler:
  • Wizzardo can't catch a break.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    This thing is getting good. A resolved story, with interweaving plot!
    Spoiler:
  • That's mental. It's rare that it manages to stay on plot so well, perhaps it's got a good mystery story dataset. Probably only a matter of time before it devolves into occult nonsense ;)
  • Oh my god this is brilliant
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Up for some multiplayer a bit later if there's a good time for folk.
  • I’ll get one set up later on today. I had a brilliant zombie one last night where the AI got confused about my name and started having everyone else think they were me.
  • The adventures of shitty cop continue:
    Spoiler:
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    All that vodka and two pre-dawn pisses? Is this getting mixed up with g.man's Russian World Cup exploits?
  • I guess we'll have to find out when officer McStrife wakes up in the morning.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • You can set a safe mode in this in options btw (prevents NSFW content), for those with kids (haven't tried it).
  • Don't do drugs kids..
    Spoiler:
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Worst detective ever
    Spoiler:
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Violet sounds great fun.
  • I've had an idea: We all start from the same initial custom scenario, and see how our seperate playthough's diverge. For starters try this -
    You are _____________, a magician and conjurer on your way to a local pub where you will be performing tricks for the patrons tonight. You have a wand, a cape, and a small dove in in your magician's bag. You stride down the pavement confidently, eager to get your act started and impress everyone with your magic skills. You walk up to the _________ and walk through the door into the bar.
     Replace the two ____ bits with your stage name and the pub's name, and go from there :)
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Will do when I get home.
  • It's starting to heat up lads!
    Spoiler:
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Holy Plot Twist Batman! Jennifer!
  • I managed to put on an almost not quite entirely normal magic show before things got weird. You might want to have a go at the above scenario before reading mine -
    Spoiler:
  • I'm using the app in Android and can't find a way to copy the text
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!