GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Release 1st September

An Heir Is Born
    Paradox Development Studio brings you the sequel to one of the most popular strategy games ever made.

Crusader Kings III is the heir to a long legacy of historical grand strategy experiences and arrives with a host of new ways to ensure the success of your royal house.

image1.png

History

Choose a royal or noble house from a number of realms on a map that stretches from Iceland to India, from the Arctic Circle to Central Africa.

Guide a dynasty through the centuries, ensuring the security and power of each new generation. Gather new lands and titles to cement your legacy.

Be a pious king to bring the religious powers to your side, or strike out on your own, designing your own splinter religion and earning everlasting fame or eternal damnation.

Knights, peasant revolts, pilgrimages, Viking raiders...experience the drama and pageantry of the Middle Ages.

image4.png

Character

Adopt one of five different lifestyles, perfecting your skills in military strategy or kingdom management.

Acquire character traits that will guide your actions, but beware if you act against your nature! The stress from denying your truest self could bring a new host of troubles!

Choose appropriate guardians for your heirs, or train them yourself. But what do you do if the legal heir is not quite up to the job?

Violent characters may develop a fearsome reputation, cowering your timid subjects into obedience with the dread you inspire.

image3.png

Warfare

Recruit man-at-arms units and powerful knights to supplement your royal levies.

Research new technologies to increase the wealth and military might of your realm.

Hire mercenaries and Holy Orders for your major wars.

Supplement your income with ransomed prisoners or raiding parties on neighboring realms.

Intrigue

Use your spymaster to discover plots against your dynasty and your rule.

Recruit agents to assist your schemes to undermine or murder anyone who stands between you and power.

Seduce other characters for love or political power.

Gather information for blackmailing purposes or call in favors whenever your plans need an extra bit of influence.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Pc Gamer vid covering some of the changes from 2.

• GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Reserved for details of my first play through diary.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Reserved for me never figuring out how to play it, just like the previous one.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Looks kinda interesting but yeah ain't never played the first to so rather an unknown for me...
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Kow wrote:
    Reserved for me never figuring out how to play it, just like the previous one.

It's not the easiest game in the world that's for sure. I think of it more as a RPG than a strategy game though.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    II is FTP?  Or did I actually buy it?  Nobody knows...

Does it have IAP nonsense then??
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Yeah, it's free to play right now. Not sure how long for.

I would recommend watching a beginners tutorial video before diving in though. It's pretty intense.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    The key thing to get your head around is the fudal rank structure and land ownership.

• I watched hours of tutorials for CK2 and I still don’t really understand what I’m doing. Will still get this
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I still don't understand inheritance laws, and why some claims are inherited and some aren't.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I seem to remember playing II for quite a while and then discovering it was actually paused the whole time.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!