Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    How did you write that in 4 minutes?
  • I'm impressed that only six minutes after the OP, you had an essay typed up already.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Edited the whatsapp bit in :).  I'm not claiming that as mine because it's INCORRECT
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I still feel I'm missing something here.
  • I’ve got the same kind of thing just waiting to go once we start discussing Bacharach.
  • kneecap wrote:
    The very best of bands but I got properly shouted down when suggesting it

Appetite is a stone cold classic
    UYI are both fab and Chinese Democracy is far better than people will have you believe

Axl is a great front man slash is a great guitarist
    I like to think I'm a CAN DO kind of guy...
    And the number of cans I can normally do is 12.
  • I downloaded Chinese Democracy, never having heard it, quite recently. I'd love to tell you how hilariously bad it is, but I literally can't remember a single song from it. Guess it didn't leave much of an impression.
    Really, they should all have died from a bad batch of smack after releasing AFD. History would have been kinder to them.
  • Bob wrote:
    Axl is a great front man

Was. Tense is very important with him.
  • Ironically he still pretty much seems to have the voice, but oh my, don't look Ethel!
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Appetite is one of the best albums ever. Everything after dropped in quality exponentially. Chinese Democracy is unlistenable. Apart from obvious financial reasons, I can't understand why they even bothered. In fact even the financial part makes no sense as I doubt any of them will ever be short of cash.
  • g.man wrote:
    I downloaded Chinese Democracy, never having heard it, quite recently. I'd love to tell you how hilariously bad it is, but I literally can't remember a single song from it. Guess it didn't leave much of an impression.
    Really, they should all have died from a bad batch of smack after releasing AFD. History would have been kinder to them.

Dude it’s full of great stuff I’ll curate you a ten track playlist will melt your ears
  • g.man wrote:
    Ironically he still pretty much seems to have the voice, but oh my, don't look Ethel!

Like you can still
    Wear Lycra shorts and a head band
  • Bob wrote:
    kneecap wrote:
    The very best of bands but I got properly shouted down when suggesting it Appetite is a stone cold classic UYI are both fab and Chinese Democracy is far better than people will have you believe Axl is a great front man slash is a great guitarist

I'd agree with all of that. Democracy is not bad at all , but appetite is probably the best. The use your illusions stuff does have filler but it's still a great double album
    SFV - reddave360
  • In hindsight could they have made one great use your illusion album? Cull the best 10 tracks throw in two covers from
    Spaghetti incident (who doesn’t love Buick
    Macane) and you’ve got a
    Four star Album but seeing as they didn’t release anything else for like 20 years I’m glad we had all that material.

• Wikipedia says that Nevermind came out the week after Use Your Illusion, they were fated to burn out. What's odd is that they somehow managed to combine disappearing off the face of the earth and still touring at the same time.
  • It’s a popular notion that grunge killed hair metal but guns n roses already killed motley crue and nevermind almost never gets listened to these days it’s essentially four good songs padded out
  • Bob wrote:
    nevermind almost never gets listened to these days it’s essentially four good songs padded out

Lol ok.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    It isn't really my kind of music but it's a truly great album. Chinese Democracy is a good listen too.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Bob wrote:
    g.man wrote:
    Ironically he still pretty much seems to have the voice, but oh my, don't look Ethel!
    Like you can still Wear Lycra shorts and a head band
    TBH. I'm pretty confidant I could pull it off better than Waxl these days.
  • Bob wrote:
    g.man wrote:
    Like you can still Wear Lycra shorts and a head band

Rose now looks like a cross between Keith Lemon and Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Brilliant
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Kazuo wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    nevermind almost never gets listened to these days it’s essentially four good songs padded out

Lol ok.

o.O
  • Alright, three songs.
  • It was of its time at least it wasn’t soundgarden
  • Dig up Bob.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Big up Dog.
‹ Previous12

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!