How’s your wallet pumping 2020 now with next gen excitement
  • Unfortunately, I think we will have limits on stuff like that until at least 2021 unless there is a vaccine and people actually get it.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Yup agreed. The antibody experiment has basically back fired.

As a nation we have not developed immunity. Im saying at least 2022 until we can get back to any normal lifestyles
    PSN - minkymu
  • Weddings will be back on by spring.
    The market dictates.

Nan might have to Skype in but the youth will be out in force.

Politics not science.
  • So in typical Amy drama, despite using a ring sizer before hand, the rings too loose.

Ffs she can shake it off nearly. This was a special order in, but the jewellers i bought it from apparently have her size in the window.

So guess where im going the minute the open the doors.

Sheesh
    PSN - minkymu
  • Congrats Minky.

I'll give you the same speech my sparring partner gave me when I got engaged...
    "Well, you've ruined your life. Well done"

Seriously though, congrats mate. And do the wedding on the cheap, save the money for more important things than just a one day party. A marriage is for life not just for one day.

I'll do the DJ job to save money "and now let's hit the dance floor for the couple's first dance" (plays Chas & Dave - Rabbit)
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Minkymu wrote:
    So in typical Amy drama, despite using a ring sizer before hand, the rings too loose.

Ffs she can shake it off nearly. This was a special order in, but the jewellers i bought it from apparently have her size in the window.

Sheesh

Feed her
  • Congrats Minky.

I'll give you the same speech my sparring partner gave me when I got engaged...
    "Well, you've ruined your life. Well done"

Seriously though, congrats mate. And do the wedding on the cheap, save the money for more important things than just a one day party. A marriage is for life not just for one day.

I'll do the DJ job to save money "and now let's hit the dance floor for the couple's first dance" (plays Chas & Dave - Rabbit)

It would rapidly turn into one of your famous disco cow bell classes and i would die lol
    PSN - minkymu
  • Minkymu wrote:
    So in typical Amy drama, despite using a ring sizer before hand, the rings too loose.

Sheesh

Was she carrying bags before having her fingers measured? That happened to me. 12 years later my ring can still easily come off, which is an unnecessary stress. Can’t be resized either due to the design.
  • Lol
    The Forum Herald™
  • Syph79 wrote:
    Minkymu wrote:

Sheesh

Was she carrying bags before having her fingers measured? That happened to me. 12 years later my ring can still easily come off, which is an unnecessary stress. Can’t be resized either due to the design.

Thus ring that randomly comes off your finger. Plain good ring is it? Have you tried casting it into the fire?

• bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Just a guess Minky's bag is not often heavy.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • I don't wear it very often, as I turn invisible when I do and it makes a bunch of masked weirdos chase me.
  • Football Manager 2021. Already bought Cyberpunk, fuck a next gen console.
    This has gone well. Vigil Foregone Ghostrunner Oculus Quest 2 Tetris VR Wander Rez Superhot VR Half Life Alyx Moss Thumper Beat Saber Fishing thingy game

Some games in there.  You played Thumper before, or is this a VR revisit?  Moss is a'ight too, nothing spectacular but worth playing.
  • I thought I lost my wedding ring a couple of years ago but it turned up at home earlier this year.  Unfortunately I then definitely lost it in the sea a couple of months after finding it again.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Football Manager 2021. Already bought Cyberpunk, fuck a next gen console.
    This has gone well. Vigil Foregone Ghostrunner Oculus Quest 2 Tetris VR Wander Rez Superhot VR Half Life Alyx Moss Thumper Beat Saber Fishing thingy game
    Some games in there.  You played Thumper before, or is this a VR revisit?  Moss is a'ight too, nothing spectacular but worth playing.

I played like half an hour of the non-VR version on launch, just never got round to buying it. Hyped for it, making me tempted to pick up some weed.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    A little toasted and there isn't anything that comes close to VR. Fully baked and your gonna have a bumpy ride, so caution advised. Thumper played standing feels a different game and Moss is so intimate through a headset.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • No one wants a loose ring
    PSN - minkymu
  • Leysdown beach is where it's at if you do.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Minkymu wrote:
    No one wants a loose ring

A lot of shit being talked here
  • Lol

Ok new size ring obtained from said jewellery establishment.

I am a bit superstitious so as its essentially a new ring i asked her to marry me again. Luckily she hadn’t changed her mind since yesterday so yay.

She now has a nice tight ring. Fnar fnar
    PSN - minkymu

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!