CoD: Blops Cold War: Hot Miami Nights
  • As I sit here rebooting my Hard Crashed PS4 from my game share copy of Blops I wondered:

Anyone else playing?

If Gillian Anderson's Thatcher is getting you hot under the foreskin perhaps some Digital Ronnie is the next step in your fetishisation of history's greatist monsters?

Anyone else Rocking in the Free World?
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • Just finished it, whilst it was very short and not as bombastic as other entries it was still a good CoD campaign, looked good, 120hz so smooth as butter, liked the conversation options and a couple of open missions, and enjoyed the option of different endings, got the ‘good ending’ which was a great little moment. Will sell on and pick up again when it’s cheap to go through on harder settings.

Just quickly got the ‘extreme evil’ ending. Felt horrid even doing it. Awesome.
  • I’m tempted to get this but there’s too many games to play at the moment, what’s the usual price does this go for Verecocha?
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Nuts, S/X version is £70 to buy and CeX give £51 cash. If you’re not desperate I’d wait as I’d imagine there’ll be a good few around soon. Definitely not something you need to play now dude.
  • Verecocha wrote:
    Just finished it, whilst it was very short and not as bombastic as other entries it was still a good CoD campaign, looked good, 120hz so smooth as butter...

I do wonder whether there is something wrong with my Series X tbh. The mission in Russia, quite early on, was frequently crashing my xbox, or at the very least dumping me back to the home screen. Frame rate drops on just 60hz were severe - it was so jerky.
    Xbox / PSN - DongleUnlimited
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I think its the game, Giantbomb were saying it was crashing out on PS5 too.
  • Verecocha wrote:
    Just finished it, whilst it was very short and not as bombastic as other entries it was still a good CoD campaign, looked good, 120hz so smooth as butter...

I do wonder whether there is something wrong with my Series X tbh. The mission in Russia, quite early on, was frequently crashing my xbox, or at the very least dumping me back to the home screen. Frame rate drops on just 60hz were severe - it was so jerky.

I remember you saying. Did you uninstall it and start again? Don’t think I had a single tech issue going through it but it seems like there’s been a lot around it.
  • I didn't - I couldn't stand the idea of a full reinstall of the entire 133GB. 

It seemed to calm down markedly when I reached Main Street USA, so maybe it was a one off. I might reinstall just to be sure.
    Xbox / PSN - DongleUnlimited
  • The mp at 120hz is great
    PSN - minkymu

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!