FIFA Fo Fum
  • I've set myself up a wee Euro 2012 tournament on FIFA Football on the Vita.  Of course, not all the teams are there, so I've had to change things about a wee bit. I'm playing as Scotland in place of the Czech Republic, I've put N. Ireland into Group C instead of ROI, and I've replaced Ukraine with Slovenia.  Not perfect, but it'll do for shits and giggles.

Did they ever fix the Euro 2012 DLC for FIFA 2012?  'tis a shame if they didn't, it's the kind of thing I'd download in a weak moment after watching a game.

FIFA 2013
    We've got a few changes to look forward to.  There's improved attacking sense, which will be very welcome as far as I'm concerned, provided it works, and there's the Kinect voice control which I really couldn't care less about.  Detecting swearing?  The teenage boys will love that, again I couldn't care less.  I see they are once again touting increased randomness, which is good as long as it is nothing scripted, and borne out of improved physics.
  • So, there's a bug in FIFA Football on the Vita:  when creating your own tournament with groups and a knockout stage, the game thinks that the quarter-finals are semi-finals, and the semi-finals are two finals, meaning you win the tournament if you win your semi-final, and some other team also wins their final.  Weird.

Also, Ireland are in there, I just missed them.

Also, I don't mind talking to myself.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    adkm1979 wrote:
    Also, I don't mind talking to myself.

hi.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Anyone know a fix for my Fifa 12 (360) commentary suddenly not working?

I've plugged all the cables in and out and checked the commentary is turned up in the settings. Weirdest bug ever.

Cheers.

I am a fucking dafty:  the centre speaker in my surround sound was turned off.
  • So, is the latest PES any good?
  • when is HL3 out?
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • Thanks adkm.

Started playing FIFA online, it appears to be full of twats. Had someone quit when I scored first, beat an angry Scotsman (just a Scotsman maybe?) 3-0 and then someone quit whilst it was 1-1 and my shot was about to go in.

Wouldn't mind playing someone who isn't a twat, or alternatively a twat from here if anyone wants to.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    bogard wrote:
    So, is the latest PES any good?
    Yeah, it's better than FIFA.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    started playing ultimate team on fifa12.
    anyone wants a game tags in sig.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • There is already a FIFA 13 thread, someone post in there, he is lonely :)
  • I couldn't find one when I made this thread, I've never seen one since I made it, and I can't find it now.  Sorry.
  • Amazon offering 20quid trade on FIFA 12. Seems pretty good. Does anyone know what the original config was in terms of leaflets and manually? Don't seem to have a manual in my box.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Just checked mine, there is a online code slip, another advert slip and a two page "manual" thing.
    Im almost 100% sure mine is complete too, in fact i remember wishing there was a proper manual, it was my first Fifa in years and wanted a quick moveslist, as it is the manual is digital in the game.

£20 sounds good, I paid £25 on boxing day. Is that against FIfa 13 (fi fa fo fum)? or anything?
  • As the Euros started, I looked for a FIFA thread, to discuss setting up a tournament, and what was coming in the next instalment.  I couldn't find one, so I made this.  I thought it would be better to have a general FIFA thread rather than one each year, and for different formats etc.  Turns out Plan M had done a FIFA 13 thread with a pic and little else, but he beefed up his OP and bumped it, which is fair enough.  This one can die now, despite the superior title.

Edit: And yeah, no real manual to speak of in FIFA12.
  • It's just amazon credit, so use as you will.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Am done doing that then. Might throw a few other games over to them while Im at it, cheers dude.
  • I've just realised that I totally misunderstood Liveinadive.
  • No worries, i didnt even click that you miss understood me lol
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    three1ne wrote:
    when is HL3 out?
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!