Call of Duty Multiplayer. Modern Warfare, Blops Cold War - Numb3r5!
‹ Previous12345678
  • Cross Play Multiplayer. Team deathmatch, Search and Destroy. Domination.
    Would someone, anyone, play the fucking objective???

You know what im talking about. Old school CoD multiplayer. Not Battle Royale.
    Sure, Its not as good as it was but, it is now cross platform.

Would be good to get 4, 6, 8, more?? Badgers on at the same time for a game.
    Vanguard beta is out now also, kinda shitty...

I'm online on Cod Blops most nights at the moment.
    Headphones on, in game chat, getting into fights with singing 12 year olds.

Admit it, you crave it.

Anyone in?
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • This is mighty tempting. Cap lad, get on pubg with me and the boys. I know, I know. C'mon tho
  • Im defo in, fuck warzone its shit
    PSN - minkymu
  • What COD game would i need for this old school orgy of original team objective gaming?
    SFV - reddave360
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I've played a fair bit of the Zombies mode. The rest of the game I don't like.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    RedDave2 wrote:
    What COD game would i need for this old school orgy of original team objective gaming?

Seconded. I might be down for this, but there's like a gazillion of these now.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • My first proper try on the Vanguard beta and the guns feel disappointingly lightweight, I was very much hoping they'd undone Cold War and gone back to MW's feel.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Had a little dabble on this. Despite the kill times still being low and all the destructible walls etc. the guns do feel oddly puny. I think it's the sound design, something has gone wrong there as you can't hear a thing most of the time
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    CoD series currently (up to) 50% off on Steam...
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • So which is the one to get? I'm still absolutely lost between the blods, mods and vanguards
    SFV - reddave360
  • Modern Warfare multiplayer is much better than Black Ops, it just feels a lot nicer.

Vanguard isn't out yet so no idea if the mp will feel more like MW or blops yet. Fingers crossed it's MW!
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • WW2
    The ones based during WW2 are best.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Hodge360 wrote:
    WW2
    The ones based during WW2 are best.

It had the best zombies mode that's for sure.
  • I like Modern Warfare for the cyber attack mode. Think search and destroy with revives but no respawns. I'd take gears or TLOU factions over any CoD though.
  • So lads, I'm on black ops mainly. I like the clicky clack of the ps5 joypad.
    It offers a genuine tactical disadvantage but sure fuck it like. click clack.

What night would you be up for some? Thursday: aka today?
    Friday: aka tomorrow
    Saturday aka The day after tomorrow and also I cant i'm going out

Lets get a list of names.

Use Activision names for cross platform friends

Activision:
    Owwmykneecap#2012041 - Games: MW, BO
    (dont know if numbers are necessary)

PSN:
    Owwmykneecap - Games: MWBO

Xbox:
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • This is mighty tempting. Cap lad, get on pubg with me and the boys. I know, I know. C'mon tho

I like pubg 4's actually, have it on PC
    Just dont Have a PC anymore lol
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • RedDave2 wrote:
    So which is the one to get? I'm still absolutely lost between the blods, mods and vanguards

I think there’s a good one called Far Cries and another called The Battlefields.  Either of those should do.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    You jape but Warzone scratches my CoD itch nicely for free, it's getting a new map soon after Vanguard drops. Then the new Battlefield comes out with Game Pass Halo Infinite hot on its heels, can't see any room for a MP CoD game in my life
  • Warzone is great, and playing in Quads with a friend or 2 + a chatty random is fun, but some of the gameplay, the time to kill etc are less my cup of tea.

Also I have far too many games where I dont do much except run for ages then die in first firefight :(

Really enjoying the old school maps, 6 on 6 or 12 on 12, getting killstreaks, and playing objectives.
    Multiplayer cod has better gunplay and is more responsive.

Problem is its not free.
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • Cupatay wrote:
    I like Modern Warfare for the cyber attack mode. Think search and destroy with revives but no respawns. I'd take gears or TLOU factions over any CoD though.
    Cyber attack is best mode in MW, agreed.
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • kneecap wrote:
    Warzone is great, and playing in Quads with a friend or 2 + a chatty random is fun, but some of the gameplay, the time to kill etc are less my cup of tea.

Also I have far too many games where I dont do much except run for ages then die in first firefight :(

Really enjoying the old school maps, 6 on 6 or 12 on 12, getting killstreaks, and playing objectives.
    Multiplayer cod has better gunplay and is more responsive.

Problem is its not free.

The price of a digital cod game is 60 to 70 euro. For me thats the big block. Especially with halo coming up on gp i think id rather invest time and effort into that.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Yeah, Halo Infinite MP will be gratis to play, and Halortal is free right now.
  • Blue Swirl wrote:
    Yeah, Halo Infinite MP will be gratis to play, and Halortal is free right now.

its a good idea but it needs a lot more time in the oven
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • Lol well this was shit!
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    kneecap wrote:
    its a good idea but it needs a lot more time in the oven

Infinite or Splitgate?
  • Playing Blops Again.

Its actually pretty tight multiplayer. Demolition Mode esp.
    If bayonet is up for a evening game let me know.

its just been updated witha new Map or two and a battle pass thingy. if thats your bag
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • No Vanguard thread and don't think it justifies a new one based on not that many people interested it seems.

Finished the campaign - and really enjoyed it. It's obviously a looker, some stunning lighting effects in there. Sound design is top notch as well. The cut scenes are great, the acting and mo cap is well done.

The story itself isn't exactly one you haven't seen before, but it is a good take on it and kept it interesting throughout. A couple of typical CoD sections where you need to do something specific and takes a few goes to get it right, but nothing too frustrating. Mixes up the game play nicely I'd say.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • I keep saying it but get on the mp. Its the best mp in cod for years imo.
    One map last night was set in a ruined house. Absolutely carnage
    PSN - minkymu
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Just been reading a review and learned about the combat pacing. Basically you have three settings for how many players you want in the game, Tactical has the fewest, Assault the middle setting and Blitz has a frankly stupidly chaotic number of idiots spamming bullets and nades from every corner of the map.

I'd seen a stream which must have been set to Blitz because it looked like the most braindead shooter I've ever seen. Literally spawn/kill/die in about five seconds over and over again, with people capable of spawning right in front of you with their backs turned for an easy kill or behind you for an unfair death. No prizes for guessing that I'd prefer the smaller player count, I hope this combat pacing as a concept is adopted by other games and becomes a staple of the genre
  • I must have played blitz on the map i was on. I was moving from the central room to the 2 corridors either side and absolutely mowing people down
    PSN - minkymu
  • I'm loving the new Patrol mode on MP.
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
‹ Previous12345678

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!