Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Same crap with different stupid accents.
    gamer of the year 2017
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Mod74 wrote:
    Hope they give you the chance to pick one that isn't XXL. The one that came free with Mass Effect is like a fucking sail.
    My Max Payne 3 t-shirt would barely fit one of my legs hence it also has become a night-time t, albeit for the missus...
  • PES2012 is £15 on Mega Monday
  • adored wrote:
    PES2012 is £15 on Mega Monday

Who does Mega Monday?
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Zavvi, they are also doing quite a nice pre-order deal for GRAW-Future Soldier where you get a copy of Rainbow Six 2 and GRAW 2. £37 for all of them.
    Not a bad deal if you haven't played them.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Zavvi? Prepare to never get your order delivered and then randomly cancelled. Never bothering to order from Gabbo again, to be honest.
    Gamertard: Laddergoat       PSN: HMV
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    How can it get delivered then canceled?
    gamer of the year 2017
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Either there's a sneaky edit there or my morning eyes weren't working right.
    gamer of the year 2017
  • The second one.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Entirely possible.
    gamer of the year 2017
  • Zavvi are fucking shite. I've had to cancel every order I ever made with them and The Hut. Your order just seems to sit in 'preparing' for weeks.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Zavvi have always been alright for me, and consistently cheaper too.  Mind you, I hear people swear by Shop To but I've had nothing but trouble from those wankers.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Zavvi/The Hut remove slipcases from things if they aren't sealed in shrinkwrap. The shits.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • The employees use them to build a house of lies, then live in the house of lies sending emails of lies.
  • Put me in the issues with Zavvi/no issues with Shopto bracket.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Use Play. Never had any issue with them. Reasonable prices, good offers, free delivery, fast.
    gamer of the year 2017
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    Put me in the issues with Zavvi/no issues with Shopto bracket.

Aye, same here.
  • I haven't bought a game since Dark Souls, so it's no real odds to me anymore.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • ZMM wrote:
    Sasukekun wrote:
    Put me in the issues with Zavvi/no issues with Shopto bracket.
    Aye, same here.
    And me. ShopTo would be my place of choice atm. Zavvi/Hut won't get used again.
  • ShopTo ha always been reliable for me, never really used the Hut or Zavvi much. I still do stick with Amazon although, unlike other online retailers, they never get the game to you the day before release!
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • So I've managed to lose a 250gb hard drive at one of my tournaments.

Apparently Dragon's Dogma runs like a three legged one on 360 without an install (source: IGN, so yeah might not be true).

I don't really need another one that big, but if anyone has any suggstions for bargains on a replacement it would be hugely appreciated.
    Fringe BBQ sauce salesman
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    It is possible to have problems using ShopTo, but I think that's more down to their god awful site than their actual service.

I had a Kinect delivered I was sure I'd cancelled, and managed to get my debit card locked because their points buying system kept failing.

Other than that they've always delivered on or, 19 times out of 20, before the release date.
  • Anyone had experience with ShopTo's system for lost packages? Ordered Gears Of War 3, it never turned up. I've been holding off sending the lost parcel form as they don't seem to be stocking the game at the moment and it was only £16 when I bought it. Yet to see it that cheap anywhere else.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Wander wrote:
    Anyone had experience with ShopTo's system for lost packages? Ordered Gears Of War 3, it never turned up. I've been holding off sending the lost parcel form as they don't seem to be stocking the game at the moment and it was only £16 when I bought it. Yet to see it that cheap anywhere else.

Yeah, i ordered both versions of Dark Souls but only the PS3 one arrived. You have to wait summat stupid like 15 working days before you can claim. Still, they refunded me no questions asked.
  • The only problem I've had with ShopTo is their sensitivity with cards over buying instant points. I had an expired card and wanted to buy points, but you can't pay with a new card for virtual items until you've bought something solid. This is despite a buying history, probably could have been sorted with a phone call, but I'd already lost interest.

The Hut gave me bother over one game, which never turned up, and mixed messages from their customer service. Zavvi almost failed to deliver Dark Souls in time for Christmas after stock ran out, fortunately more materialised and they redeemed theirselves and delivered in time.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Will someone please start a fucking thread. I'll contribute and shit, but I can't be arsed updating the OP on my iPod.
  • Will someone please start a fucking thread. I'll contribute and shit, but I can't be arsed updating the OP on my iPod.

You've been quite moody since we moved to the B&B.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    The joy of shopping in ethereal retailers?
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Yup. I'm sick of asking who's reliable, cheap, where the best preorder bonuses are and who gets the games to you the day before release every time I preorder a game.

How have I been moody Sas?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!