Misogyny and other gender issues.
  • Facewon wrote:
    A couple of people posted asking "who is saying this stuff anyway?", Implying the lesbians are inventing it. But i wasn't surprised. The Twitter bien pendant class has gone utterly mad.
    "Not all lesbians have vaginas and uteruses and you need to not just accept it on a superficial level but get so used to it that it changes your thought and speech patterns."

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • All I can add to this is that Tomi Lahren is about as attractive as a barbie doll
  • I’m really bored of all these peripheral trans issues.
  • Boredom is a cis oppression tool
  • Tempy wrote:
    All I can add to this is that Tomi Lahren is about as attractive as a barbie doll

Wait, are you saying she has nothing down there?
  • Boredom is a cis oppression tool

You calling my dick boring?
  • I'm calling you a boring dick
  • Ouch, my penis.
  • Anyways, stop derailing the thread. 1 million Women in India are protesting about actual discrimination by the state.

But this miso thread is about transphobia being 100% the fault of lesbians.
  • No one is saying that here to my knowledge.
  • I'm satirising the thread. And in the process trying to see if people can get perspective, this is a male dominated thread. Not one woman posts here. Not one trans. All men, telling other men whether women are right to resist some of what's on the trans "manifesto."
  • Fair enough. I think everyone here agrees that some of the TRA stuff is ridiculous.
  • I'm satirising the thread. And in the process trying to see if people can get perspective, this is a male dominated thread. Not one woman posts here. Not one trans. All men, telling other men whether women are right to resist some of what's on the trans "manifesto."

So no discussion at all allowed? Fuck that. Granted many of us here may be coming at it from the wrong perspective or from a lack of, but so what? If you don't think its worthy , don't participate.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Oh no, discuss away. I reserve the right to throw howitzers from the comfort of my bog seat doe.
  • Not one woman posts here.

No wonder; 90 new posts and it's all about cock and balls.
  • hahaha
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Not one woman posts here.

No wonder; 90 new posts and it's all about cock and balls.

See, told you they're gross.
  • https://www.vox.com/the-highlight/2019/4/16/18287446/incel-definition-reddit

Interesting article on incels and their history.
    Their general notions on dating, (sexual) relations and females are fascinating, weird and totaly off.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • That's yer Luke Walton being sued for sexual assault by a reporter.

(former nba player, former assistant coach of warriors, former Head coach of Lakers and just instated coach of kings. And son of hall of famer Bill.)

Considering how many recent cases have gone, no guarantee she wins. Even if evidence is there.

'sup Kobe.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Porzingis.
  • Oh yeah, forgot that one. Dismissed?

Rose got off.

Kobe is the worst of the known ones, in the sense that shit more than likely went down, and next to nothing has happened.

Bernard king is clearly the worst of dudes who got convicted. Punishment was pretty weak, given he's had a 30 for 30 and you have to hunt for info, and what he did, which was horrible, even by rapist standards.
  • Christ that's badly worded. But he did really nasty shit and I don't want to spell it out.
  • Top lols from Oz cricketers and national body....

https://twitter.com/DavidMaddock1/status/1123047751774662656?s=19

"Coming out" jokes in 2019. Stay classy, bogans.
  • So that caster decision is something.
  • Facewon wrote:
    So that caster decision is something.

Biological advantages have always existed in sport, if you're Michael Phelps you're applauded and congratulated for your body producing less than half the lactic acid of a regular human being, if you Caster Semenya however your forced to take drugs to lower your natural testosterone level.

I can't help but feel that there is some other agenda in play.
  • Michael Phelps' edge over his opponents was three or four times less than Semenyas' over hers. (3-4% Vs 12%) Some trans IAAF advisor on t'radio said so. That advisor said the IAAF decision was spot on.

Turns out testosterone is extremely important. It is the single most important factor in performance. Men all have it. A woman who has the same level of testosterone as a man / went through male puberty because her sex was wrongly assigned as a child has a massive edge over other women. The IAAF decision seems spot on : it weighs up discrimination Vs Semenyas' against discrimination Vs all her competitors.

No one's bloody read it, just shooting from the hip.
  • Was she born a woman? If so it seems off to make her take drugs to compete, surely she's a woman so should compete and if she gets the advantages of her body then that's that? I don't know what happened with her sex assignment at birth though.

They should just do athletics on classes like other sports: t-level, weight or something.
  • Michael Phelps' edge over his opponents was three or four times less than Semenyas' over hers. (3-4% Vs 12%) Some trans IAAF advisor on t'radio said so. That advisor said the IAAF decision was spot on.

Turns out testosterone is extremely important. It is the single most important factor in performance. Men all have it. A woman who has the same level of testosterone as a man / went through male puberty because her sex was wrongly assigned as a child has a massive edge over other women. The IAAF decision seems spot on : it weighs up discrimination Vs Semenyas' against discrimination Vs all her competitors.

No one's bloody read it, just shooting from the hip.

But subsequent assessment has always found she is a woman so how does that even work? She’s been assessed by iaaf and always determined as a woman. At such a point what can she do?

Let alone the disadvantages socially and the complications inherent with such a condition.

While her advantage is huge over the current field she is not so phenomenal as to break records in the field so it’s not as if other women cannot exceed or meet the level of performance she has.

• dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Michael Phelps' edge over his opponents was three or four times less than Semenyas' over hers. (3-4% Vs 12%) Some trans IAAF advisor on t'radio said so. That advisor said the IAAF decision was spot on. Turns out testosterone is extremely important. It is the single most important factor in performance. Men all have it. A woman who has the same level of testosterone as a man / went through male puberty because her sex was wrongly assigned as a child has a massive edge over other women. The IAAF decision seems spot on : it weighs up discrimination Vs Semenyas' against discrimination Vs all her competitors. No one's bloody read it, just shooting from the hip.

If it were as clear cut as you suggest, then why is the ban only specific to certain events (apparently, she can still run long distance events)?

Also, Kara raises a good point about Phelps, but tbh, if Phelps was found to be a clear genetic outlier with webbed feet, or 12 litre lungs, then a part of me reckons that would be subject to similar controversy. 

Wonder if there are any precedents to this anywhere?
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Does this now mean that athletes with lower testosterone levels can now start taking it up to the maximum level?

It's certainly an "interesting" decision, I mean, she's dominant in the sport and has several national records but she hasn't got a world record in any distance iirc?
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!