Now let this sink. HAPPY INTERNET 4eva

• Little Franklin
    Show networks
    PSN
    LittleFranklin
    Steam
    Little Franklin

Send message
    Everyone needs to blow off a little steam now and then.

Picture 11 makes me hungry.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    What's the release date?
  • Google Blue Waffle
  • Lol, google image "printer buttons".

Tempys images made me think of Jimmy Nail
  • Des O'morphine? Isn't that our Larry Hill's real name?

figures

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Fucking lordy
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • Surely this should be in Off Topic?
  • Thread might need moving over there.
  • That is horrific. Fascinating too though.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Whoops, I posted it in haste.
  • It's like the Czech Neck epidemeck.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    That was the punchline of my joke that no one got or thought was funny i'm sad now kill me plz with krokodill.
  • I think I need to watch the Mexico chainsaw video. Fuck sake. I dont want to but I just need to.
  • Everyone has seen the Budd Dwyer thing, right?
  • Yep. So calm. Insane.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I recently posted something in the youtube thread that was quite unseemly. Could have have done with this thread then! GAWD.
  • They really need to reduce the gangster-tax on good old heroin.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Vanished
  • Tempy wrote:
    Everyone has seen the Budd Dwyer thing, right?

I have, now.
  • Little Franklin
    Show networks
    PSN
    LittleFranklin
    Steam
    Little Franklin

Send message
    Decomposing limbs, that guy on LSD eating someone's face the other week. We're almost ready for a drug fuelled zombie apocalypse.
  • Tempy wrote:
    Everyone has seen the Budd Dwyer thing, right?
    I have, now.

I saw it maybe 4 or 5 years ago? That's some shit right there. 

Wiki article is interesting: 

A number of television stations throughout Pennsylvania broadcast taped footage of Dwyer's suicide to a midday audience. Philadelphia station WPVI (Channel 6) showed Dwyer pulling the trigger and falling backwards, but did not show the bullet path.[14] Over the next several hours, news editors had to decide how much of the graphic footage to air.
    Many stations, including WCAU and Pennsylvania's Group W stations KYW and KDKA, froze the action just prior to the gunfire. However, the latter two allowed the audio of the shooting to continue under the frozen image. Group W's news cameraman William L. "Bill" Martin and reporter David Sollenberger had a camera set up at the conference. They chose to air the audio with a freeze frame of the gun in Dwyer's mouth. Only a handful aired the unedited press conference. WPVI in Philadelphia re-broadcast the suicide footage in full on their 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. Action Newsbroadcasts without a warning to viewers. That station's broadcast is a source for copies circulating on the Internet. WPXI in Pittsburgh is reported by the Associated Press to have broadcast the footage uncensored on an early newscast. In explaining the decision to air, WPXI operations manager By Williams said, "It's an important event [about] an important man." Williams avoided airing the footage in the evening newscasts, explaining, "Everyone knows by then that he did it. There are children out of school."[15]
    The broadcast of Dwyer's suicide became a topic for educators in Pennsylvania classrooms; it led to questions about the practice of airing live news broadcasts in public school settings, despite the fact that suicide was not shown live and that schools were cancelled for the day due to heavy snow. This issue was also raised following the explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger and the Branch Davidian Siege in Waco, TX, events which were shown live in many classrooms.
    Many older students reacted to the event by creating black comedy jokes similar to those that circulated after the Challenger disaster. A study of the incidence of the jokes showed that they were told only in areas where networks showed uncensored footage of the press conference.[16]
    At least one reporter present at Dwyer's suicide suffered from being a witness. Tony Romeo, a radio reporter, was standing a few feet from Dwyer. After the suicide, Romeo developed depression and took a break from journalism.[17]
  • I don't like this thread very much.
  • Yep, I dont mind gang on gang or a lone idiot stuff but killing a police man is too far imo. Although I appreciate its a little hypocritical of me and or course I dont have to watch it.
  • I've never seen (or even heard of) most of these 'notorious' videos and and though morbid curiosity is piqued, I'm not sure I could stomach any of them, including the one's mentioned above, which I've now read about but still haven't watched.
  • Ditto.  There are plenty of places on the Internet where you can find horrible things being done to whatever your particular fancy is.  This doesn't need to be one of those places.
  • Ok then

I suggest we just edit all links and videos out or stop posting altogether. I personally don't see the problem as this stuff is out there and I believe a lot of it is very interesting beyond just being gross or morbid.

But I can understand the status quo probably don't feel that way, even though it is totally optional to click here.

I suggest you PM Petey if you really want it deleted, he has my permission, not that he needs it.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    No worries. I'll take it down in both threads.
  • EDIT:  Just to be clear, I was responding to SpaceG's comment.  We don't need a thread like this and if any of you are genuinely interested in watching what I'm pretty sure is at the end of these links then you can fuck off and never come back.
  • Tempy wrote:
    Ok then I suggest we just edit all links and videos out or stop posting altogether. I personally don't see the problem as this stuff is out there and I believe a lot of it is very interesting beyond just being gross or morbid. But I can understand the status quo probably don't feel that way, even though it is totally optional to click here. I suggest you PM Petey if you really want it deleted, he has my permission, not that he needs it.

I'd also add that I didn't actively seek out any of this stuff, I do not get off on it either.
  • I really regret seeing that and the Bigley clip I've seen.
‹ Previous123456710

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!