Terra Invicta - Punishingly intricate
  • So this is out in early access.  The scope is massive.  I'm several days into a game and doubt I'm a third of the way through the tech tree.
  • I would get this if I had the time to invest in it, even though I probably wouldn't enjoy it even if I had said time to invest. I like the idea of liking grand strategy games, but in reality I never quite manage to acquire the depth of understanding necessary to navigate them intuitively.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Could do with a smidgen more info like
  • Alien invasion similar in style to a paradox grand strategy.  Lots of messing about with the politics on earth but then the game expands slowly out to cover the whole solar system.  There is a lot to juggle and the ui isn't the most intuitive but I'm enjoying it a lot.  You get to move different types of councillor about the globe that can do many different types of mission depending on their occupation.  For example a politician can persuade a country to your point of view, a spy can purge opposing factions, a kingpin can steal companies off opposing factions agents.  Each councillor's mission tree can also expand depending on how they level up or what companies they own.

Lots of resource management and stacking of different growth % modifiers.  The AI is a dick and can do the unexpected.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!