Trials Fusion!
  • Dark Soldier, you seem to have fallen off my friends list, can you add me again? I like watching your replays. Taaa
  • Up hill Bunny Hops are the bane of my life.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • What is this Trials Evolution? I'm thinking Darwin/Attenborough??
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • I enjoy seeing Dark Soldier just bombing it away in the distance within the first few seconds of each level I do, never to be seen again.
    Twitter: Andy_Wharton | PSN: thehumantarget86 | Xbox Live: humantarget86 | Steam: thehumantarget
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Daver said:

Dark Soldier, you seem to have fallen off my friends list, can you add me again? I like watching your replays. Taaa

I've had to delete about 60 people for Trials mate, I dunno if I have any more free spots. I'll have a look.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Deleted someone mate, add me:)
  • I enjoy seeing Dark Soldier just bombing it away in the distance within the first few seconds of each level I do, never to be seen again.

Just once, in all the time I've been playing this, I found myself ahead of DS's ghost on one track. Immediately flipped the bike in shock.
  • Unbelievably I often find myself past him or level with him but I just cannot keep it up for a whole run and yes that is what she said.
  • Tempy said:

Unbelievably I often find myself past him or level with him but I just cannot keep it up for a whole run and yes that is what she said.

I actually spent half an hour the other night chasing your ghost on one track to specifically beat your time...Trails Stalking...

(I'm not weird, honestly, just competitive!)
  • I'm loving the weird mini-games section now.
    Twitter: Andy_Wharton | PSN: thehumantarget86 | Xbox Live: humantarget86 | Steam: thehumantarget
  • Has anyone noticed the replays sometimes tend to fail (i.e. fall over and not finish like they did). This worryingly suggests to me that even if you have the exact the same input (because of how the replays are stored), you can get a different result some times.

That or it's just a weird bug, it suprised the hell out of me when I went to watch an awesome run i'd just done and I fell flat on my face in the replay...

• On Trials HD it happens a lot with levels with things which can nudge your rider, like explosions. You might find it works after resetting your xbox, or it might not.

You could just watch my replays instead :)

• Hehe, you think it doesn't happen with your replays? :-)

edit: Funnily enough, yours is one of the ones I checked to see that it wasn't just me.
  • I played this all last weekend and got RSI. It fucking kills. I hand to strap my whole hand and wrist up to go to they gym. Videogames are bad for you.
    "Our music's strong enough to stop a bomb...putting pressure on you kids like I'm a soccer mom"
  • Hehe, you think it doesn't happen with your replays? :-)

edit: Funnily enough, yours is one of the ones I checked to see that it wasn't just me.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my replays are so fast it doesn't happen.

I also have RSI from this game. It's a problem because I keep trying not to play, then get bored and make it worse.

• Tempy said:

Unbelievably I often find myself past him or level with him but I just cannot keep it up for a whole run and yes that is what she said.

I actually spent half an hour the other night chasing your ghost on one track to specifically beat your time...Trails Stalking...

(I'm not weird, honestly, just competitive!)

Ooh, what track? I went through and beat every single time Elmlea had set because I am lovely like that. There are a few he has me stuck on now, Prospector for example.

• Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    All this talk of RSI:

Pansies, the lot of ye.
  • Hey, we're not all machines! Fortunately, I learned to play in short bursts since my more than six hours straight play on launch day.
  • Im 2nd on Sewerage Plant, although tbh I think its because a lot of you havent been on it much. 

Dark Soldier why cant I add you you big penis? I want your sexy times splashed across my chest.

Sewerage Plant Water Jet Pipes
    Shit Tip/Almost unusable Tip: I discovered, through one of my many fuck ups, that if you hit the pipe, upside down, with momentum, and only slightly over the pipe you'll be propelled super quick, sky high.
    So you basically have to brake hard just before the pipe and flip yourself upside down.
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • I just took the forum (I think) on Pier Pressure.  68th overall.    
  • Nice work Moot :)

I think I'm actually getting worse...

• I think I'm actually getting worse...

I thought that earlier, nothing was working for me at all.  So I just faffed around on a few tracks I'd only played briefly until I found one that looked promising. 

If I could ever get my head around editors in games I'd make us a track.  I may take a good look at the DIY stuff this weekend and try to design something, perhaps a medium/hard track called The Bear & Badger.  It can't end up any worse than the Tony Hawks track I once made. 
  • Someone make the ultimate ramp track, as seen in the last Trials skill level.
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • Bah, I really want to play this. So many times to improve. Fuck you thumb, you fucking suck!

• I think I'm actually getting worse...

I thought that earlier, nothing was working for me at all.  So I just faffed around on a few tracks I'd only played briefly until I found one that looked promising. 

If I could ever get my head around editors in games I'd make us a track.  I may take a good look at the DIY stuff this weekend and try to design something, perhaps a medium/hard track called The Bear & Badger.  It can't end up any worse than the Tony Hawks track I once made. 

That would be awesome Moot, I've had a look at the track editor myself only to turn it off five minutes later in utter confusion.
  • I was just watching Dubs' replay for Dockside (25th, 44.7s) then decided to watch the #1 replay to compare, and was thinking to myself "hang on this looks pretty slow". Watching it again, the run actually takes nearly 51 seconds, then the clock switches to 37.2s when he crosses the finish. Is this a bug in the replays of an exploit? #2 in the world is over 7 seconds slower than #1.

Edit: The # symbol seems to do something with the search function on this forum
    Live & PSN: bombproofduck
  • Deleted someone mate, add me:)

Big cheers DS
  • For the last two nights i have trying to get platinum times on beginner/easy/medium. In some cases i succeeded but i did not enjoy it. It's just not for me. It might as well be a seperate game to the extreme levels. it seems the trick is to memorise every bump in the track and exactly how much throttle required to hit the flat bits. I [i]still [/i](despite my best efforts) find that excruciatingly boring and a waste of life. Gold is good enough for me, back to aiming for hard/expert 0 faults for me.
  •  

smuppet said:

I was just watching Dubs' replay for Dockside (25th, 44.7s) then decided to watch the #1 replay to compare, and was thinking to myself "hang on this looks pretty slow". Watching it again, the run actually takes nearly 51 seconds, then the clock switches to 37.2s when he crosses the finish. Is this a bug in the replays of an exploit? #2 in the world is over 7 seconds slower than #1.

Edit: The # symbol seems to do something with the search function on this forum

It's a bug where if your riders crosses the line and hits his face at the same time (or crashes, not 100%) it messes up the time. It's being looked into, and will be fixed and the times removed, so Redlynx say.
  • MuseChick
    Show networks
    Twitter
    MuseChick
    Xbox
    MuseChick
    PSN
    MuseChick
    Steam
    musechick

Send message
    Would be awesome to get some forum games of this going in the evenings :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!