Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
  • Picked this up this week. Will be online tomorrow evening about 8pm.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • I presume it's some sort of Diablo clone, care to illuminate?
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Isn't this meant to be somewhere between utterly shit and depressingly average?
    Get schwifty.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    How do you hunt dungeons anyway?
  • It's a Vita diablo clone.  I'd bought Heroes and Ruin on the 3DS and found it pretty entertaining so plumped for this as it's in the Vita sale.

I've played it in sp for a few hours and I've have to side with Raiziel towards the bottom end of average with regard to a game rating.  My old Monster Hunter mate and myself are going to have a crack at the mp tonight.

There's 3 classes to choose from Fighter, Rogue and Mage.  I've only played a rogue, but you get a reasonably in depth skill tree to play with.  Buffs include sneak, dodge and crit hits.  Skills include stuns and dash moves.  You can change from melee to ranged weapons with a flick of the D-pad.  Combat in sp can get overwhelming with the amount of enemies that can flood onto the screen so I'm hoping that a genuine online co-op mode will make this more bearable ala Monster Hunter.  We shall see.

Stay tuned to see if the multiplayer's any good.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!