Super Street Fighter 4: Cross-up Tatsu Wake-up Ultra edition.
‹ Previous123456756
  • A thread for discussing the Street Fighter 4 series. Cross up tatsumakis, wake-up dragon punches and burning meter for no other purpose than styling and making your opponent weep tears of defeat and agony and self-hatred.

List of Gamertags

Tiger Swiftly

PS3

Sites for your fights.

Mordor Mashup (London based tournaments with non-twats)
    Shoryuken.com (Bible of FG knowledge. Full of twats).
    iplaywinner (Great FG site. Unsure of twat levels)
  • mm was last week right? What went down?

He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Aye, photos on Facebook page and vids available on our YouTube channel!
  • Was a great day, turned up planning to just drink Banana Bread Beer and smoke but got added to the brackets. Played some of the most solid SF ever and had some great matches. Super close Winners fight against Smang and then out to eventual (inevitable) winner BeatsMad 92.
    "In the long run, if you play solid, you'll be a more solid player." Aris Bakhthanians
  • Bought SFxT the other day and not really having a great time with it. Seems really hard compared to SF4 and Marvel but that's probably just because it plays surprisingly differently to SF4 which is what I expected going in.

I do like Steve though. He is my boy.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Save yourself the time and effort and forget about it. It's not a patch on SSFIV. Not. A. Patch.
  • Ironically enough the one thing it does need more than anything is a patch.

And to remove Gems entirely.

And to add Rose.
    "In the long run, if you play solid, you'll be a more solid player." Aris Bakhthanians

• Speedhaak said:

Save yourself the time and effort and forget about it. It's not a patch on SSFIV. Not. A. Patch.

Yeah, might do that, it's just not as much fun as Mahvel or SFIV and the gems are really stupid.

I move in with a mate next week so I'll see if it clicks once we've had a bit more time with it. If not it'll be getting traded sharpish before it loses too much value.
  • I deliberately didn't add all and sundries names to the Gamertags section of the OP, but let me know if you want adding. I didn't feel like I should put them up without people saying it's ok first.
  • i cant read the bracket results properly as its a) to small and b) nicknames etc.

Got a link to a vid of the finals?

He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Link to YT channel in Haak's post. GF's are having their own montage/super edit done by Olsen. Should be up tomorrow.

• Totally forgot to link this. Anyway, great job Mr. Olsen on the edit.
  • Amazing edit. Despite not really playing Street Fighter over the past 6 months, that brought a tear to my eye. Well, not really,  but you get the idea - Lovely work. Huge kudos to Nick for keeping these running, and respect to all involved in running brackets, recording and editing videos, etc etc.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Who's is the arcade stick in a brief case?
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • That's Roujin's Frankenstick.

Godlike.
  • i just play sf4 local now mostly - i found the online standard started surpassing me after the arcade update. always impressed by the comitted street fighters. my psn handle is reddave but to be truthful i'm only online the odd time. still, add me if you like playing tomato cans.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    That's Roujin's Frankenstick. Godlike.

It's brilliant, I love it.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Nice one Dave, sadly I think almost all of us are on the 360, I have Super on PS3 but haven't purchased AE  (spits) for it. I should add, anyone near or in London is more than welcome to come along for the day. No need to enter if you don't feel like it but if you enjoy a bit of fightans and want to drink/play casuals/banter with like minded folks then Mordor really is a great event. 

Just head over to www.mordor-mashup.com and check in our forums there for the next event.
  • Any of you guys want a Street Fighter II jamma PCB?
    IMAG0480.jpg
    Clearing out my cupboards and I'm never going to use it so better going to somebody who might.
  • Very nice work on that edit Olsen! MM looked awesome.

I'll be back soon.
    Believe!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    i have streetfighter x tekken and play ps3.
    im not very competitve but im up for a few rounds if anyone wants a few easy wins.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    some of them sticks on that video above look great i really need to get myself one.
    were's the best place to buy one customised?

• Hallo yes my stick is fucking pimping thank you for noticing, crafted by my own fair hand, I'm like a Jedi Knight of fighting games or something.

Anyway Davie, if it's your first stick you don't want to lay out the money for a custom one. Most will tell you to buy a Madcatz TE (or equivalent), or Hori RAP V3, as these are currently the "best", but they can be pricey (£120-150) if you aren't sure you're going to stick with a stick (no pun intended). If you want something entry level that's not overly pricey but will perform fine while you decide if sticks are for you then I say go for either a Madcatz Brawlstick or Hori V3 which you can pick up new for like £50-70. 

If you have your heart set on a custom stick and also want a fucking work of art and you have deep pockets head over to www.b15sdmdesigns.com a guy based out of London who IMHO is in the top two stickmakers worldwide currently (possibly #1 if BigPockets has stopped making sticks).
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Next MM - 26th May, number THIRTEEN. There's a little space left if any Edgers are interested.

Plus one for that awesome MM12 vid btw.
  • FYI Edgers who may not know, MM13 is being held a mere 5 minutes walk from Canada Water tube station.

More details on www.mordor-mashup.com
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    cheers for that info rouj.

the reason i want a custom is becouse when iv looked at new sticks they all seem a little but 'tacky',
    the artwork and stuff i mean.
    i just want one thats not too fancy and not too plain or even better personalised.

the link above redirects back to here btw so i couldn't have a look. :{

• Davie, the Hori's are nice and plain, not stupid art, unless you buy one of the game themed special eiditions.

Both the V3 and RAP V3 are just plain black iirc.
‹ Previous123456756

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!