Work - The pros and the cons...
  • Do you mean take care, or 'take care'?
  • we never have unhappy clients for long...
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • You wont find many people that have a bad word to say about us..

you might find bits of them though.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • So its like sales but with more fluffing?
  • No. Genuinely trying to look after the customers. Our competition offer poor customer service and support.
    Its easier to develop a old customer than get a new one.

• Revel are you hiring? I'm at a bit of a crossroads. I work for a fantastic company with great people but my prospects have levelled off with knowledge that my boss will be around for a few years which I don't begrudge as he's a legend.

The meeting thing with apple a few weeks ago was a real eye opener in that perhaps I should be aiming higher.

My wife and I have also been throwing around some ideas of a business to set up. Some interesting and exciting and some more profitable.

I'm waiting to hear back from lsbf on my part time (weekend) MBA application too.

So lots of things in mind but nothing too developed right now. If you have an opening please keep me in mind. I also have a cv full of active account management and new business.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Anyone here got experience of running a brothel in a prison?
  • Hi....
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    There's abloke on the telly whoring the free labour of inmates. He may be able to help.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • I'm just still waiting to find out about working with pros and cons.
  • *facepalm*
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • You might have more luck trying to set up a prison within a brothel.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I actual thought you had a novel idea for a minute there adkm.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • mk64 wrote:
    Revel are you hiring? I'm at a bit of a crossroads. I work for a fantastic company with great people but my prospects have levelled off with knowledge that my boss will be around for a few years which I don't begrudge as he's a legend.

The meeting thing with apple a few weeks ago was a real eye opener in that perhaps I should be aiming higher.

My wife and I have also been throwing around some ideas of a business to set up. Some interesting and exciting and some more profitable.

I'm waiting to hear back from lsbf on my part time (weekend) MBA application too.

So lots of things in mind but nothing too developed right now. If you have an opening please keep me in mind. I also have a cv full of active account management and new business.

I'm not going to say no mate. :D

• Our company sells software that proactive manages marketplace listings across Play, Amazon,  ebay and Pixmania. We are also integrating Magento ecommerce with it as well.  we designed and built it, so we can add whatever features we want in the future. Quite simply our product proactive manages prices for our clients, allows them to easily list across multiple market places and help with stock replenishment, purchase orders and the like. We also actively account manage our customers to help them optimise their listings.  I work closely fostering relationships with our Channel partners like Amazon.  I work with ecommerce companies as well, allowing them to have their customers start selling and making money in weeks rather than months, offering a continual residual income to these customers as well.  Getting them on the marketplaces allows them to sell almost immediately without the delay normally associated with a retailer looking to sell online.  I sign up clients selling 100K per annum.  I'm giving myself 3 years working my ass off then doing nothing much after.  I do this all between continually being on this place, trying to be funny, witty, clever etc.  I'm always looking for business partners as well.

Oh Christ, you ARE a total wanker.
  • Pick one sentence of that post and show me how it doesn't make you suck balls.  Goddamn it Revel, I was starting to like you.
  • we designed and built it, so we can add whatever features we want in the future.
    That sentence wasn't too bad.  Although he failed to start a sentence with a capital letter.
    Tsk.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Pick one sentence of that post and show me how it doesn't make you suck balls.  Goddamn it Revel, I was starting to like you.

It's working for me. So there. 

Is this because Maria was asking about a job?

Jealous like?
  • Revel if something comes up or you think it's worth me sending over my cv please drop me a pm.

Ignore Unlikely
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Give me a job instead.
  • Haha whut maria
  • Has anyone ever worked in the Middle East? If so... thoughts?
  • Possible decapitation?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    adkm1979 wrote:
    This country is still stupidly obsessed with going to university, and seems to view teaching kids according to their skills as some sort of evil.  Setting up more vocational schools and sending the kids with the right skills there is seen as robbing them of their chance to go to uni.  How about the fact that when I was at school, I was pushed to go to uni and get qualifications of little or no value?

But bits of paper are guid Andy!  We need more Business Studies and Musical Theatre Graduates, that is what is going to get us out of this recession.

Don't know about other schools but ours is pretty heavy into letting kids going for vocations. Those who know they don't want Uni get the the option is fourth year to be out training in a trade every Friday all year instead of class.

We also have short, intensive, courses in areas like child care and such for kids at risk of having no positive destination.

I'm not saying that fixes everything, and I'm 100% in your camp that Uni, or hell, even senior school isn't for everyone. Certainly though, from my own experiences there are positive steps.
  • This get results as well. Really helps some kids with their self esteem.
    like .
  • Has anyone ever worked in the Middle East? If so... thoughts?

Where in the Middle East? Between myself, some colleagues and my in-laws, I can tap experience of working in Saudi, Qatar, Bahrain, the Oman, Dubai, and other parts of the UAE.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Pick one sentence of that post and show me how it doesn't make you suck balls.  Goddamn it Revel, I was starting to like you.

shame really.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I've got a friend that works in Oman and he loves it there, loves the money, loves the weather and loves the life.

Oh he's a theatre manager btw...
  • The Oman's lovely; I'd go there if I had a choice of where to work in the middle easy.

Bear in min it's 50C and massively humid so you literally don't go outside for about 3 months of the year.
  • I try not to go outside much when it gets anywhere close to 30C.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!