The X Files Love-in
  • been watching some more.

The last episode of season 1 was cool. Was a little predictable that deep throat was going to get shot. I like the breakdown of the x-files and the stronger introduction of skinner and the cancer man. Never fails to get an eyes widen when he's putting away some box in the pentagon.

I liked that scully has now seen ET's. Surely her mind must be pretty open from now on. Just watched the one with the water worm thing, pretty gruesome character and lots of eurgh noises from the mrs while eating a mc flurry lol. I think she held her pee last night too :D

The introduction of the new friend is interesting, am curious to see how they push to get the x-files reinstated when skinner seems to be anti-it. Or is he?

The blood episode was cool, the one where they have been spraying crops which cause an LSD type effect. There were a few things which didn't add up but sometimes its hard to know if thats intentional when watching this :)

Anyway, still loving it.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Right, had an operation yesterday so off work to recover. X-files series 1 is ready to go.  If this isn't as good as I remember I'm aborting, cos I bloody loved it back in the day.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • i'll spoiler stuff from now on in case people are starting out like me.
    Spoiler:

Still.. fucking brilliant.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Starting season one today.
  • Where you up to mk? I stopped watching around series 8 when it was on originally.

Watched the pilot this morning, as good as I remember!
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    First episode (not pilot) done with. Cracking stuff!
  • The Daddy wrote:
    Watched the pilot this morning, as good as I remember!

Pilot episode is excellent.

Hope the surgery went okay er...Daddy.

• regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I will talk to anyone about x files lets talk x files what you wanna know
  • wot does x stand for?
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I forgot just how good the opening to 'Squeeze' is.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Xtremely Skinner
  • I'm upto series 2 episode 6ish. My last spoiler should give an indication to what I've just seen. It's diamond.

Surely the first thing scully did was X-ray herself?
  • Humbug, best episode yet :D brilliant fun!

The one about the kid who's a twin was weird and scary, bit like the omen.

The ghost ship one was either interesting or dull but i can't really figure out which..
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Dod Kalm is in the shittest of the shit.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Dod Kalm is in the shittest of the shit.

It's no Space, don't mind it myself
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • I liked it. Space is one of the worst.

Anyway, S4 finale tonight. S5 arrives tomorrow. Scully still hot.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Gettin hawter till ultimate season 6 YALDI
  • Word is Fox is working on a bluray set. I would like a bluray set.
  • Watched the end of season 2 into season 3. Love the long corridor of files stuff. Scully has seen aliens about five times now so any skepticism is uncalled for. Love skinner character development and the rest I the consortium.
  • Been on a bit of a dexter-season 4 mission, but back to x-files now. Just watching squeeze, quality stuff.

The scully-scepticism thing is already starting to grate though!
  • Is there a name for deepthroats successor? Loving early season 3. The explanations and follow through on what's been happening to scully is so interesting. The files in the mines was interesting too. Still not sure how mulder is more important than the hybrid weapon.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Known as X or Mr X
  • The Postmodern Prometheus. Still brilliant.
  • The consortium is interesting
  • Season 3, so far the best season by a mile. Love how its less about beasts and more about interesting alien stuff. Best episodes too
    Spoiler:

Lots of the episodes are almost comedies which is genius work. This is brilliant. Can't believe i've waited so long to watch all this. The scully story line development is captivating too. [9]
  • All the best episodes are comedy episodes.
  • wow... holy shit.

Just watched an episode now towards the end of season 3, if not the end (need to check if it was the last dvd) and...
    Spoiler:

• X-flies is mint, really need to get back on it.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    MK I'm fairly sure you're at the end of season 4 if that's the episode your watched. Season 3 ends with Talitha Cumi, which after an amazing series, is a SHITE ending - "he's coming to kill me...."
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    MK was it
    Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!