PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    shit SHIT

On form we should lose comfortably.  Regardless of who they have played, Hawthorn haven't played this well since the 80s.  On the other hand, these games have been close every time for four years.  If we start well and apply good pressure early on, unsettling their ball carriers off half back, we're in with a show.  Undo Hawthorn's kicking game and you theoretically unsettle Hawthorn, it's just that no-one has done that for weeks.  Hawks have more or less played every game of late the way they'd want to; it'd be interesting to see what happens when they start to fumble.  Manic pressure and long kicks to Hawkins and Pod, yes please.  Ah fuck I dunno...
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Fuck yeah!

30 minutes later...

Fuck no!
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • That was amazing.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Hope the advanced hair fuck gets some more weeks too. That would be perfect.
  • Yes! It would!
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Facewon wrote:
    Hope the advanced hair fuck gets some more weeks too. That would be perfect.
    He really is a shit.  That elbow to Chapman's face was not accidental.

What a game.  Hawkins, from 55 no less!  Surely only Blight has kicked a longer game winner.  He has arrived, again.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    If any of you non-Australians have any interest in this peculiar ovoid ball game, seek ye out a copy of this game.  Stunning stuff.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    That would be Geelong vs Hawthorn.  In fact, most any of the last nine games between these two is worth a watch.  Voodoo curse, Face?
  • The highlights were rather good. Would have been an intense one to watch. And since when is Hawkins a goal kicker?
  • You guys are getting an absolute pumping in the old Olympics there.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    The highlights were rather good. Would have been an intense one to watch. And since when is Hawkins a goal kicker?
    It was indeed.  We won it then we lost it then we won it again.  Paaaaandemonium.  Hawkins has come good in the last month or so, kicking em from everywhere now.  He was never going to miss, Leigh Matthews knew it.

Frosty wrote:
    You guys are getting an absolute pumping in the old Olympics there.
    Pffffft, who cares about the Olympics, Cats won with a monster goal after the siren.  That game last night  was better than anything I've seen at the Olympics so far.  It's been a bit of a non event for me actually. I have enjoyed the diving and basketball though (Cambage - SLAM!).
  • We've never done really well at the Olympics. The Commonwealth Games is more our scene. Although we're doing even worse, Olympics-wise, since all our good swimmers (apart from the ladies, obviously), rowers and whatever else we used to win-ers have retired.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    2000 Olympics was pretty good for us, we won quite a few things.  Seems like we're in a transitional period, AIS have some work to do.
  • Hawks may need therapy. Still, ithink they're still flag fave. Have to think cats are legit now though. 3 horse race with pies. Sydney and west coast x factors.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    WCE got proper rolled by Freo and Sydney play today. Pies were verrry lucky to win last night.
  • Yeah. West coast are clearly fading. Injury hit, I believe. Sydney need to knock off coll or hawks I would have thought. Good game last night though.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    T'was.  WCE hopefully ripe for the picking.
  • Bolton possibly gone for Sydney. A big loss.

They have a nasty run home, but it'll tell us a lot.

I'd forgotten that they'd already beaten Hawthorn this year.

They were very impressive against carlton though. They don't smash teams by 80 points, but they seem to control games no matter the opposition. And they seem to have a heck of a lot of good sized midfielders who've come on quickly. No fuss, and minimal big names, but if they can hold home ground for finals, no-one's gonna want to play them. (It'll be worse next year when the SCG is finished it's refurb.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Sydney look solid for top spot.  They still have to play us in Geelong though.  They do have huge midfielders, Kennedy is a monster.  The home ground thing is interesting as they play finals at ANZ which they don't have a great record at.  I'd rather play Sydney at ANZ than Adelaide at AAMI or WCE at Paterson's.

In other news, Port are crumbling and might be in serious trouble.  We'll get Boak though it would appear.

Also, that goal from Friday with the four radio calls:

As pointed out the next day, Frawley from TripleM sounds like he's on helium.  K-Rock not exactly commentating but good fun nonetheless.  Hudson takes a brief moment to twist the knife for SEN (HAWTHORN HEARTS ARE BREAKING). All far surpass the dreary Channel 7 effort.
  • Swan out for sydney game. That may counter the bolton situation.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Two quite different players now but both important.  I'd say Nolton is more important to Sydney than Swan is to Collingwood now.  Swan has become almost exclusively an outside player and contested ball winners will have the biggest say this weekend I reckon.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Hope the advanced hair fuck gets some more weeks too. That would be perfect.
    Is it just my imagination or did David hale get a rug as well?  I swear he was goin bald in 2009, got knocked out by roughead early in the season, then came back a couple of weeks later with a full head of hair.  But now he's going bald again? No idea what's going on.
    Skerret wrote:
    Sydney look solid for top spot.  They still have to play us in Geelong though.  They do have huge midfielders, Kennedy is a monster.  The home ground thing is interesting as they play finals at ANZ which they don't have a great record at.  I'd rather play Sydney at ANZ than Adelaide at AAMI or WCE at Paterson's. In other news, Port are crumbling and might be in serious trouble.  We'll get Boak though it would appear. Also, that goal from Friday with the four radio calls: As pointed out the next day, Frawley from TripleM sounds like he's on helium.  K-Rock not exactly commentating but good fun nonetheless.  Hudson takes a brief moment to twist the knife for SEN (HAWTHORN HEARTS ARE BREAKING). All far surpass the dreary Channel 7 effort.

Hawkins' face is awesome on that, it's like he turns into a little kid again, can't believe it's really happening.  Great game, no idea what puopolo was thinking near the end, poor dude.

Terrified at the thought of hawks taking out their frustration on port tomorrow.
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • Good game last night in spite of enthusiastic umpiring (63 frees!) and the scary Hawkins knockout, cox was insane as usual, absolute machine.  Was kinda hoping eagles were finished for the year...

Only thing I saw of saints v demons was the gross riewoldt backwards knee injury.  By my reckoning the 4th worst for the year behind Garry Rohan, Robbie Grey and Jude Bolton though you could raffle the last 3.  No idea why we need to see 15 slow motion replays of this stuff, I always end p seeing them by accident.

Adl v Fremantle was fairly lackluster but happy with the result obviously.  Thompson no chance of brownlow now though unfortunately, Crowley the disgusting jerk gave him a hiding.  Not sure what happened to Michael Cera/Beck lookalike fyfe?  Dangerfield immense and manly.  Walker was Walkerish.

Swans v pies heating up, shouls be an awesome finish.  Considering getting a thigh tattoo.
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Unsure about how the tattoo comment fits in, but watching the Swans Pies game now and it's a hell of a struggle.  Didn't see much of the three games today but predictable results.  Last night was a farce, the game is bordering on failure if the powers insist on adjudicating the game in that way.  Fucking laughable it was.  I thought we did very well to get that close after Hawkins went down. It was a shame as he was smashing Glass (ehhh lol) and was in the process of dismantling McKenzie.  Cloke currently doing repeat damage to his sought after $1m a season.

Wouldn't want to be a Port supporter I tell you.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    OH SHIT 33 seconds left OMG
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Aaaaaah Beams you badger.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    After last night, Collingwood should have lost.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!