Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I've had some insight into Telstra lately, small wonder they are utterly fucked.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • https://uproxx.com/tv/comedy-after-hannah-gadsby-nanette/

This pretty much needs to be watched. No faffing about.

One of the best things I've ever seen.

Belongs in multiple threads. Hopefully it's on all Netflix regions.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Telstra sent the tech to our old address.

Laughing and crying.
  • You should call centrelink to arrange telstra to fix it.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • I was on the phone with them for 7 hrs off and on yesterday, including a 3 hr stint. Multiple people have commented on how I look wrecked.

I feel drained.

Unforgivable behaviour from a company.
  • And with nbn and optus being fucked as well, there is no incentive for them to improve either.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • And we're connected.

Line issue from street into back of house.

Regardless of earlier issues, why it took so long for them to do a simple test and then issue a tech is beyond me.

57 down and 5 up. Boom.

(even though a mate on nbn had to post his 94down and 80up screen cap.)

Install in front room, thought it was gonna be a pain to use powerline extenders.

Plugged em in, worked with no changing of settings.

And same numbers.

BOOM!
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Cats Dees game of the year, get on that last quarter replay
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Pay the price
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    sigh

Our first potato PM is now a distinct possibility, plus Turnbull is fucked as I suspect are we all as the Ozpub is fucking stupid and will almost certainly vote in a Dutton-led Coalition when the time comes.

Anyone fancy moving to Denmark?
  • And miss six years of Shorten zingers?
  • I dunno, I can't tell.

He's gonna have another tilt, 48 35 doesn't seem that close to me, but what do I know.

I note the senate shafted the company tax cuts.

Would be nice to get back to where we could see the left from the centre instead of having a choice between nazi corporate overlords or half arsed centre right small c conservative.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    That's 35 with virtually no prep, a bit of rabble rousing and Dutton testing the water backed by his cronies as led by Tony "I'll stay right out of it" Abbott.

The water as it turns out is riddled with impurities and Turnbull imo is fucked. What happens when Dutton builds his case properly and has a legit crack at it from the back bench? Turnbull called it because he had to, knowing he had the majority, but under the circumstances it's far too close for him to have any certainty of holding his spot. He's a dead man walking.
  • Might be a bit more complicated if Dutton gets Section 44'd due to a relationship between a trust and his childcare company managed by that trust, which got a few million of federal funding. 

Also some suggestions from Roman "Promoted this girl I was boning and got $500,000 on leave" of the brown coats border force is suggesting he is willing to correct the record on au pairs who were mysteriously approved to enter the country on the wrong visa. Suggestions they may have been working for ...... or a mate.
  • The odds have Shortened for a november poll. Oktober would be better to see who is the deeper shade, Alan Jones or Beetrooter.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Ben Eltham summarises things nicely. I met him recently, nice man.
    https://twitter.com/beneltham/status/1032176717069135872?s=09
  • Oh fuck. I feel sick.

Someone check on First Dog on The Moon. I suspect a van is coming for him.
  • Fucking hell. Now I know how anti brexit people feel about Boris Johnson.
  • Wtf is going on?
  • We have a government, in theory, deciding between a man who supports children committing suicide in Nauru, and a man who supports children committing suicide in Nauru and blocking medical treatment.

A stark choice.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    ABC vox popping going to show how little the average joe understands about the political system that we're subjected to.  Its the fucking Westminster system people, we vote a party in.  Fucks sake.

Anyway, fucks alive Turnbull isn't going quietly, this is Game of Thrones level strategising.  Shame he couldn't employ that level of tactical nous when it came to dis-empowering the Coalition far right.

ONbpSdm.jpg
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Penny Wong laying waste to the opposition in Question time.  Delightful.
  • Our news this morning is reporting that you are getting a new PM, probably.  Nice to know you still exist.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I'm not sure we do.
  • That's nice too.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    :(
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message

For those that missed it, Di Natale summoning the righteous fury of Julia Gillard in her smashing of Abbott form way back when and skewering the Coalition right fucking proper.
  • Racists demanding civility. Fuck the right.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!