I'm roneray.. Post your Multiplayer requests here.
‹ Previous12
  • Here is the idea. 

You post the console you have, the games you would like to play MP and what nights you would be most likely to be around.

I know that some of you have your own MP stuff sorted out, but it couldn't hurt to have some new blood? 

I was thinking it might be easier to do it like like this rather than have someone go through all the various threads trying to see if they can join in or get involved. 

Of course, if it is of no interest then it will sink anyway.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Saints Row 3 - still never played MP
    L4D2
    COD4
  • All on PS3:

Uncharted 3
    Awesomenauts (Never even booted the game up)
    Motorstorm: Apocalypse
    MGS: Peace Walker
    Mass Effect 3
    Disgaea 4
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • You know, I tempted by a bit of COD4. 

Might hit up the FtaGH thread to see if anyone's got a spare copy they don't want.
  • Thanks guys. :D   

Could you put your console of choice on there as well. I know its obvious if you know each other but i'm thinking bout some of the newer bods.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Renegade Ops co-op
    Kill Team co-op

Both 360.
  • Hollis I will consider Saints Rowing myself to fulfill your needs.
  • 360:
    Simpsons Arcade
    SOR Collection
    Halo 3/ODST/Reach (pref legendary runs co-op)

I'm also up for Peggle anytime.

Good for any day with notice
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Brooks - let us.
  • I think I still need to finish ODST legendary, give me a shout when you're on mk.

• Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I fancy some realistic L4D 2 campaign runs (expert) whenever. PC.
  • nick, we could do local on my projector and see if anyone who's online at the time is also interested.

You free this week?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Sounds pretty good man, can you PM/text me your address? Up for it whenever you like really.
  • Just text you my address, you around tomorrow afterwork?
  • Cheers Tom, got it. Just looking at how much of a mission it is for a school night.
  • 360:
    Blur
    Forza 4
    Halo (Please note that I have never played Halo online)

PS3:
    Wipeout HD/Fury

Best time, usually late Friday or Saturday.
  • Do I have to have a gold account to play games online on the 360? Only got one a few days ago so not really explored much yet, especially as I still can't tear myself away from Dark Souls.
    You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!
  • Ah, screw that then. If it were free I would have been up for some retro co-op being that it seems some of the re-releases on XBLA support online multiplayer.
    You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Sasukekun wrote:
    All on PS3: Uncharted 3 Awesomenauts (Never even booted the game up) Motorstorm: Apocalypse MGS: Peace Walker Mass Effect 3 Disgaea 4

Im up for all of them except uncharted and disgea, anyday/night except (fifa) monday. ;)
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • @Mouldy - You should get a month free if you have registered a new gamertag/new console.  Otherwise you could buy a month for a few quid to see if you like it, a full year will cost you less than thirty from many code only retailers.  It's worth it, some baulk at paying but it is a solid service and fair value for what you do pay. *removes MS hat*
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Nick wrote:
    Just looking at how much of a mission it is for a school night.

Fucking hell you don't sound that young.

Peggle/Trials Evo if y'all wanna get beat hit me up not physically though cos that's a wee bit unfair.
  • @Webbins - Will have a look into it. What put me off was that my video gaming is generally focussed on single player experiences, with local multiplayer occasionally as a social thing. The only online multiplayer I've ever really enjoyed is Dark Souls, but that weaves its online features seamlessly with the type of single player game I usually go for. No harm in giving Gold a try though, I'm always open to new things.
  • Bollockoff wrote:
    I fancy some realistic L4D 2 campaign runs (expert) whenever. PC.

I'm up for this. Hit me up whenever you see me on Steam for any L4D2 game. I'm away Thursday-Monday though this week and at a gig tomorrow night.
    Twitter: Andy_Wharton | PSN: thehumantarget86 | Xbox Live: humantarget86 | Steam: thehumantarget
  • Mouldywarp wrote:
    Ah, screw that then. If it were free I would have been up for some retro co-op being that it seems some of the re-releases on XBLA support online multiplayer.

Some (retail) games offer 48 hrs Gold, and MS sometimes give free weekends.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • You can count me in for some PC L4D2 as well.
  • @DarkSoldier - the school of bullshit, aka office job.
  • Let's get a team together and play Versus on L4D2, yeah yeah yeah?
  • busy saturday night/sunday nick?
‹ Previous12

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!