The IT'S NOT DANTE thread of DmC: Devil may Cry
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Bayo 2 is easy too. At least on the standard setting. I thought it was easier than Bayo 1. Again, you could end up using the same moves and weapons and blitz through the game. But the fun begins with the harder setting and trying to platinum all stages. But you already knew that. :)
    Yeah, I did that with the original. Hopefully it all clicks again.
  • i still need to unlock Chain Chomp in that. one day...

it's kinda strange to see 'mario' in a game with a load of sega references...
  • I played a lot of it in Link outfit. :)
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • kinky link eh. 

i missed the ice skates from 1. bar the chainsaw i wasn't feeling the weapons in 2.
  • I’m finding devil may cry 5 extremely tedious. I don’t like that the camera doesn’t show you how many baddies there are and I don’t like having to do a button combo to dodge. Also exploring around to find stuff is the annoying and there are too many cutscenes.
  • Nero's arm stuff is absolutely wild, I adored it when playing, but often fell back on the Gebera arm for blast dodging around the shop. Going back to Nero from Dante makes you really miss those trickster mode dodges though.
  • DMC5 is my ‘I’ll go back to it game’. Liked what I played, but didn’t stick with it for some reason.
  • I got halfway through on my replay hard, and just stopped for some reason. I keep meaning to get back to it as I enjoyed all of it, and it's always much more fun the second time through.
  • Tempy wrote:
    Video in spoilers of a HYPE boss fight, just so good
    Spoiler:

Takes me back! Nailing those Royal Guard counters by the end of the fight, meaning he just flails at nothing before getting riggedy-wrecked.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!