Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Yay! Cheers Tempy. 

That Pink lass eh? WTF?
  • Yay! Cheers Tempy.  That Pink lass eh? WTF?

Pretty sure she pushed over an assistant and that said assistant is suing her for some sort of injury resulting from it.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Yes! Didn't grab me on Sat, not sure I'm gonna watch this year. I did notice they seem to have erased Matt Cardle from history and you'd think that One Direction had won from the opening montage.
  • Every time someone posts here I get an alert.

tumblr_lrh4gyiUgc1ql141xo1_250.gif
  • Some guy I used to do shows with is on in the next couple of weeks. 

He makes a joke about Tulisa's sex tape and it all goes downhill from there...
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Really?
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Why would that be tempy?
  • Can't you switch it off?
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    What did he say?
  • he is wearing a purple jacket that he starts to take off seductively and says to Tulisa - its like one of your videos...
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Guys guys guys let's do our own X-Factor entries via Vocaroo.

Someone else first.
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    Yay! Cheers Tempy.  That Pink lass eh? WTF?
    Pretty sure she pushed over an assistant and that said assistant is suing her for some sort of injury resulting from it.

She was played completely by their system though. The producers said "sing Pink!" so she did and then the judges said she shouldn't have. She called them out on it.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Yeah that was my thoughts on it Matty, totally manipulated. To be fair she was shit at singing both songs so it matters not in the long run.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    She was talking tripe though. She didn't mention the producers, she said 'you' meaning the judges. I can't wait to point out to my girlfriend how staged, edited and generally fake the whole thing is, but I think she was a genuine nut. The producers didn't tell her to get a Pink haircut too did they?
  • If it is indeed true, it could be another nail in the X-factor coffin. They've already been warned once about how they deal with auditionees on the show, especially ones who are mentally unstable.
    I find it a little sad though that there is a need for a Pink! tribute act. Has Pink! ever been popular enough to warrant one?
  • The Pink haircut probably came in handy with her being a Pink tribute act.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    A shit one. She also said she was trying to move away from that, so why sing one of her songs?

There is absolutely no was I'm sticking an exclamation mark on the end of Pink. I didn't even know that was a thing.
  • Oh yeah she wasn't that good, but she was a bit fucked over. Her reaction was fucking nuts though. I assumed she called everyone 'cunts' based off the bleeping.
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    If it is indeed true, it could be another nail in the X-factor coffin. They've already been warned once about how they deal with auditionees on the show, especially ones who are mentally unstable. I find it a little sad though that there is a need for a Pink! tribute act. Has Pink! ever been popular enough to warrant one?

She's sold 40 million albums and 70 million singles. So yeah.
  • MattyJ wrote:
    Oh yeah she wasn't that good, but she was a bit fucked over. Her reaction was fucking nuts though. I assumed she called everyone 'cunts' based off the bleeping.

Yup cunts (sorry c**ts for Elm) was her word of choice.
  • It was a bit sus, she did say "you" but might have meant the show. I bet she was told to sing pink as it would've made decent tv if she'd nailed it. Problem is she was no better than average.

It was strange, all the beeping.. i'm not convinced it was all swearing, i get the impression that it was her calling out what really happened (i.e. Nicole mentioned to her at some stage that singing pink would be great). She seemed to go mental at Nicole.. Then when the dad came on I expected him to march her to the front to apologise but then he took her towards the judges.. wtf? What for? Tulisa was giving it "dont come off that stage" and you could see in her eyes she was thinking the bouncers are going to fucking eat you if you do. I presume the dad knew she was a nutjob. Is there no videophone footage on youtube of the unedited version from someone in the crowd?

That guy who did wonderful world and then will young was pretty funny. I did lol when the will young came on.

That guy from swindon was a bit weird?! Didn't come across all there but fuck me he could sing.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Ban request everyone here pls
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Lulz
  • This year's winner is that 17 year old lass from Lincolnshire who sang her own song. We know this now so can we not just announce it instead of having to sit through weeks of drivel. I'm fair though, get the auditions out of the way so we can marvel at the freaks and then end it. I couldn't bear to see her dragged through the live shows, given some ghastly makeover and be forced to sing More Than A Woman on Bee Gees night.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Fuck x factor, fuck this thread, fuck all y'all.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Webbins wrote:
    This year's winner is that 17 year old lass from Lincolnshire who sang her own song. We know this now so can we not just announce it instead of having to sit through weeks of drivel. I'm fair though, get the auditions out of the way so we can marvel at the freaks and then end it. I couldn't bear to see her dragged through the live shows, given some ghastly makeover and be forced to sing More Than A Woman on Bee Gees night.
    Was that the one supposedly about her Grandad? Because the lyrics didn't seem to be about that.
  • Webbins wrote:
    This year's winner is that 17 year old lass from Lincolnshire who sang her own song. We know this now so can we not just announce it instead of having to sit through weeks of drivel. I'm fair though, get the auditions out of the way so we can marvel at the freaks and then end it. I couldn't bear to see her dragged through the live shows, given some ghastly makeover and be forced to sing More Than A Woman on Bee Gees night.
    Was that the one supposedly about her Grandad? Because the lyrics didn't seem to be about that.

I thought that.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Seemed to be about getting banged to me.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    Enjoy

Well, he says enjoy.
‹ Previous123456715

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!