Look Who's Stalking
‹ Previous12
  • As I was wandering down Saltaire high street last night, heading towards the ATM outside the Co-Op, which portly, jolly actor did I spy coming towards me?... Mark Addy!

mark-addy-05.jpg

A thread for your celebrity sightings/stalkings/claims to fame.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Ha awesome idea for a thread. I fear living in Milton Keynes I may not be contributing much. The only time I see celebs out and about is panto season. Last year (maybe the year before) I saw this little fella in Waitrose.

hw_l.jpg

AYYYY!
  • Russ Abbot while playing a round at Royal Lytham St Anne's. Our party let him and assistant pass. He used £1 coins as markers and left several behind, of course I picked them up.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Growing up in Twickenham meant I saw quite a number of rugby players (Lawrence Dallaligo, Ugo Monye, Nick Easter). I have also met and served (I used to work in Marks and Spencers):

th?id=I.4997319699924231&pid=1.9

The voice of Lara Croft herself!
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUDonQXplOzXwtqDSakeEa5Zncifo8nSwWH12hNNBX8ogGzHeGnQIn Edinburgh, a few weeks ago. Big guy.
  • NICHOLAS%20LYNDHURST.jpgAlso this plonker used to come into the supermarket I worked at as a teenager. He'd wear a baseball cap tightly down over his face. Of course you could spot the lanky git a mile off.
  • Passed Jake Humphry at Edinburgh airport a few weeks back.
  • That must have been one hell of a dump.

regards

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • tish.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I got a lift from Bez at Glastonbury as he drove a rusty old Mondeo past the Pyramid stage. Top bloke. 

Also, a few guys from Goldie Lookin Chain sat and got pissed with us while we watched The Wicker Man in the cinema field. They broke my chair.
  • I stood and had a piss next to Jean Alesi and Adrian newey at the goodwood hotel on friday. Nodded hello to ewan mcgregor and he said hi back even though we have never met as i was leaving for the circuit.
  • He undressed you in his mind.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • I stood and had a piss next to Jean Alesi and Adrian newey at the goodwood hotel on friday. Nodded hello to ewan mcgregor and he said hi back even though we have never met as i was leaving for the circuit.

In my mind, they were just stood chatting, and you were so excited you just went in your pants right next to them :)

My best claims to fame are trying and narrowly failing to chat up the now Duchess of Cambridge at a university party, being kissed by Sharleen Spiteri in a pub in Glasgow, and having Prince Wlliam's phone number.
  • Sharleen Spiteri, Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William.

Marry, Kiss, Shag..... GO!
  • Isn't it meant to be marry, shag, fling off cliff?
  • Yeah but I thought that would harsh, and would give you an easy out over the whole Prince William thing.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    What's Wills phone number? I wanna ring him and tell him I'd suck Middleton's titfat through them nipples.
  • I taught Princess Eugene. She's a trier.
  • This photo is kinda big.
    Spoiler:
    I served Mark Williams in the pub I used to work in. He was in Falkirk to do an engineering based show on the Falkirk Wheel.  When he first appeared at the bar I was serving someone else and while I recognised him, I didn't know where I recognised him from so just assumed he was a regular so he got, "Awright mate!  Whit's happnin?".  He looked a bit confused but went with it.  He ordered a load of whisky for him and the TV crew.
  • I almost never run into famous people.

Had a piss next to Dave Spikey in a pub in Coniston (possibly the Black Bull).

Went to a BBQ with Nick Clegg once.

Saw Jermaine Jenas in the Cavendish when I was at uni.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    From my own experiences, Paul Merson is a fucking mess, and Zak Dingle is a fucking cunt.
  • Actor Brian Cox was filming a sitcom here earlier in the year, saw him a few times. I used to buy my paper of his brother, so it's not very exciting.

Argentinian World Cup star Claudio Caniggia was in the local Woolies a few years ago, the hush from everyone as he browsed the toy department was weird.
  • I served the guy who plays Ian Beale a few times at work, very funny guy as long as you don't mention Eastenders which would be received with a cutting remark back. He is like the Unlikely of soaps.

Served Ben Cohen too, had no idea who he was. 
    Jo Whiley is an absolute dickhead of a customer to serve, as are her shitty little fuck kids.
    I went to school with 2 people in the 2010 Big Brother, both were cunts at school and still appear to be cunts now.

My Nan used to clean for Roger Moore when he was playing the Saint and they still talk sometimes. My Dad used to be good friends with his kids too and Roger (everyone calls him Roger in our family) took my Dad for drives in his Aston Martin.
  • Not sure why I didn't think of this one first:

I worked security at a charity banquet at Stirling Castle.  It was JK Rowling's charity and got to meet her which was cool.  I actually saw loads of folk there but the one that sticks in my mind was Robbie Coltrane.  Towards the end of the night he came staggering down through the castle towards the gates (where we were) propped up by two helpful helpers either side of him.  He was as drunk as anyone as ever seen in my life.  It took me a few seconds to realise that while 'walking' towards the gates he was holding up his kilt and was pissing the whole time.  He then spewed over the side of the drawbridge into the moat. 

Thankfully the paparazzi had fucked off a few hours earlier.
  • That's entirely in keeping with the image I have of Coltrane. Fair play to the guy.
  • Guy Garvey phoned me up and asked me to be the guitarist in Elbow many years ago. I said no.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I used to occasionally drink with thr big guy from a lot of Spanish films such as The Devil's Backbone and Bad Education, Paco Maestre. Then he went and died last year.

I also used to have the odd drink with Matthew Smith in Holland. He's nuts.
  • I was having dinner in a posh restaurant in north wales a few years back and a few tables over was him from Avatar.

I also go for semi-frequent kebabs with Omid Djalili when he's about.
    Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • I used to work for a VERY prestigious hotel in London, I ran the gym and personal training in their penthouse spa for a good year. Got to meet and train quite a few Z list celebs and a few BBC and ITV presenters. Bugger me if I know their names tho, not really a celebrity minded person. "aren't you that bloke off that show last night?" 

I did have a lovely chat with Julia Stiles while she swam in our pool tho, and showed Bonio from YouToo round the facilities too.

She was lovely, he was polite but not very chatty. And he wore a silly hat.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Was mates with Jo from Metronomy at school. I knew he had a recording contract but had no idea they were so famous until a year or so ago. Also from my town is Ben Howard. He always really fancied my sister. 

Got bought a burger with a couple of 'famous' rockstars a month or so ago. I have no interest in rock so I can't remember their names. I doubted their fame too until people kept coming up and asking for autographs. One of them had a bear and loads of tattoos on his face.
‹ Previous12

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!