Dante
    RasDam
    Blocks100
    Freethinker
    Kensmullet

M'bes
    Wookie
    Pie

Everyone is staying in mine! You'll have a bed, one or two lucky folks will have a room so if there's any early casualties there's an escape place. There's also the attic, which might be too cold but can't be that bad if you're pissed?! Said Dante, Dante in the attic then ;)
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Me
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • I thought Voodoo lived in Falkirk.
  • Let me look at the yearly planner at work and get back to you. I'm well up for it, though.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Only up the road, I could be in.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Aye but it means going to Liverpool.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Cool majority wins on date picking!

Also recommend renting an apartment in liverpool as opposed to a hotel as it works out silly cheap.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I was going to put you in the @'s DS but I figured you'd say you wouldn't come. Nice to see you inferring some kind of digust and not moaning about being broke.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Well I'm broke too, but I like to mix things up.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Indeed. Sorry, I inferred he implied. You up for coming Unlikely?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'd come - an excuse to go to Liverpool - great city
  • Might be.  Seems like I'm going to miss Regstock tomorrow on account of snotting everywhere. 

Also, Reg, shouldn't you be playing games? PLAY GAMES. 

I might join you for a wee while if you're going to be on 360.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'm on just now. Deadly Prem cutscenes yo
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Grim; hope you're on the mend.
  • I'm easy on the date, I can book any of it off as long as I've the notice.

Would be nice to meet some more of you. And to go back to Baa Bar.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Yes ras still has a score to settle in baa.
  • Yet you didn't @ me on here or twitter. I'm offended, but not enough not to turn up.

The 12th is Arsenal v City, the 19th Chelsea v Arsenal, the 26th FA Cup 4th round. I'd much rather miss the FA Cup match if given the choice. I'll look into coming up after one of the other matches if that's what you guys decide though but it'll mean an 8pm arrival.

Maybe it's the company I keep when there, but I bloody love Liverpool.

beano wrote:
    Cool majority wins on date picking! Also recommend renting an apartment in liverpool as opposed to a hotel as it works out silly cheap.

Those are prices per person rather than price per apartment. I'd still be up for it though if we want a change of scenery and freedom to go moderately crazy.
    GT: RasDam Twitter: @RasDam
  • Fuck, hoped it might be for the flat. What's to stop one person getting it and the rest turning up after?
  • Nothing, I guess. There's also a minimum of a 2 nights stay, which I'm happy to go for.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Ras my phone was being shit whilst the battery was dying; the @ was quadruple entering so I gave up.

Last time I checked there wasn't a minimum stay but yeah fuck it, start friday, whoever is joining in can rock up then on either day if base is setup from then. 

If 4 people get a two bedroomed, that sleeps six I was told they have a room for 150, it's still 150 if 6 take it- which is peanuts but folks are doing top and tails or sleeping on two seater couches. There is a deposit between 100 and 300 depending on which flat and numbers. Again still peanuts and the latter isn't gone, it's just banked should there be a mega calamity. PS3's and widescreen tellys throughout though. See what figures are like but I think it's doable.

I'd be up for chipping in on an apartment.

So, 26th then...
  • Doh. I will probably be there for Xmas but not the 26th.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • That sounds a better deal. £37.50 each for 4 people, £25 for six. Given that last time I slept on your floor Beano, a 2 seater couch would be luxury. As long as it has padded arms anyway.

A thought though. How many sets of keys would you get?
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    No idea. I'm going to give them knock in the coming weeks for facts. Did you sleep on the floor? I can't remember. How messy of my head. I thought you went home but I did have a memory of you in freethinker's.
  • He'd scarpered by the time we woke up.
  • Diary permitting I will obviously be up for this.

fingers crossed

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I was at work at 10:30 I think. You booked me a taxi that never turned up, so I had to walk to the station using the Radio City tower as a guide. I got there with seconds to spare.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Ah yes- I remember being rather confused with Ras in the morning now.

Oh yeah Unlikely's right I didn't mean HV, I meant @humantarget. Yous should travel over together for this.

PS - Great homing skills!
  • You disappeared with barely a trace, Dante.

I called that SignatureLiving place and it seems I was wrong and the the price is for the room rather than per person. Unfortunately the catch is that those low prices are limited to bookings for monday-thursdays. An apartment that sleeps 8 would cost just £99/night monday-thursday, but £400 per night for fridays, saturdays and sundays.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Woot?! Are you sure that weren't including the security deposut?
‹ Previous1234567

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!