theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    I've forgotten what I came in here to post. Nope...it's gone.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Page turn makes you a liar without any good reason cause if you had one you'd be elsewhere. 

Thinking about it.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Fucking page turn ruining a perfectly lazy joke.
  • Last week I heard a young lad leaving a shop and telling his mates 'They had my size but they didn't fit me'
  • On a train back to Newcastle now, some posh student girl with a ridiculously loud voice is on the phone to a mate about the scan she's just had.

"I told George we are having a son and he blocked me on Facebook"

Apparently she is giving all of someone called Tom's clothes to charity, except his Fred Perry which she's going to eBay.
  • 2) "I like music a little more at the cutting edge, pushing the boundaries you know? Coldplay, Killers. Proper artists"

Haha brilliant.
  • A belter from work last week.

Me:Would you like any of our stocking filler DVDs here for £2.99?
    Customer:Oh! Polar Express! But we seen that last week.... I'll just leave it, thanks.
    Me:That's no problem. I'm not much of a Christmas movie guy myself...
    Customer:Really? Oh I love them!
    Me:Well, I do make a point of seeing a certain movie every Christmas Day..
    Customer:What one?
    Me:Wall-E. I just love it.
    Customer:I've never seen that..
    Me (and my manager, in complete unison):You've never seen Wall-E?!?!!
    Customer:Nah, just never gotten round to it.
    Me:Well you should rectify that immediately. It's just amazing.
    Customer (to her husband):Is that the one with the robot and the annoying face, and it escapes, and they made a sequel?
    Me:It's an annoying face?! He's adorable!
    Husband:Naw, that's not it.
    Me:Yeah, they never made a sequel to Wall-E..
    Husband (to Customer):You're thinking of Short Circuit.
    Customer:Oh yeah so I am.
    Me:.............

I hate everyone.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Short Circuit but
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Two undergrads passing by me one girl says to the other.

"I know he does it in the shower but he should do it in his bedroom."
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
  • beano wrote:
    Two undergrads passing by me one girl says to the other. "I know he does it in the shower but he should do it in his bedroom."

I have no idea why anyone would want to do a shit in their bedroom.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • They didn't have german accents did they Beano?
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Hahhah. There are three German's that joined us in Belgium this weekend and I brought this up with the only lad and a girl I've know for a few years. I didn't know the second woman very well so didn't mention it her however the girl I know brought it up for me. They thought it was mental, there's no such obligation. The lad laughed heartily that I know someone being manipulated like he is.

I did note though that a lot of loo's across Belgium don't have sinks in, both in homes and bars. I spent my whole weekend coming from the toilet to the kitchen to use the washing up liquid. I didn't notice anyone else doing that and it made me a little ill on the inside. Holland wasn't so bad but there was the odd pub loo without a sink.
  • All I hear every day at Uni is people bitching about their courses and I want to killemall, the stupid fucks.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Mondays are my favourite day. Alls I ever hear on the way through the front doors is how whacked their weekend was and how they've not started their coursework.
  • Tempy wrote:
    All I hear every day at Uni is people bitching about their courses and I want to killemall, the stupid fucks.

*Post printed and saved to sell to the Sun after Tempy rampage*

(dressed as a Spartan with a cat head and large Stetson)
  • Tempy wrote:
    All I hear every day at Uni is people bitching about their courses and I want to killemall, the stupid fucks.
    Urgh, I remember that from uni.

People bitching because they were at the library until 2am, then you find out they didn't get there until 10pm.
    Then acting like me and my mates never did anything and were always at the pub, when in reality we just got up at a reasonable time, did a day in the studio between 10am and 6pm, then hit the pub as everyone else was emerging from their squallier.
  • "Killer found daubing blood on Uni canteen walls with cryptic message 'HatCat So Best' psychologists baffled."
  • Sadly not a funny one, but I walked past two girls- I'm guessing aged only about 14 or 15- shouting "Fuck you nigger, get a job" at a homeless black guy who'd asked for change. They didn't look the type at all. Was very surprising.
  • Not exactly 'overheard,' but this seemed to be the best place.

We are starting a recruitment process for someone fairly high up in the company. The Chairman and MD are going through a list of appropriate questions. One of these is this belter:

"How do you feel about black people?"

Please note that the vacancy is for a Sales and Marketing Director.
  • Some chav girl at Paddock wood train station about 20 seconds ago
    'What are all these people doing Yup at this time?'

I almost felt like saying 'Going to work, what's your excuse?'
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    This really is true....on the platform at Birmingham New St....

member of train service company (whoever they were at the time)..was seeking support from colleagues for ejecting a passenger who had no ticket..

"I want him off now - I asked to see his ticket and he told me to suck his black cock......I'm not 'avin it."

Hilarious....
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Did I ever post about the time the ticket collector instantly went off on one because this eastern european guy didn't have the right type of ticket? Demanded the supplement then when his card didn't work instantly decided to throw him off at the next station. Confusing rules for anyone never mind a guy that barely spoke English. Ticket collectors attitude wasn't borderline racist, it was racist. Except the guy wasn't black. Oh you know what I mean.
  • The ticket collector was black?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Neither were.

I think he was Scottish actually.
  • You THINK?!  Assumed, more like.  Racist.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    My memory is cloudy but it was the train from Edinburgh.

He was a proper short fat bald with glasses type. Not the friendly type, the other type.
  • Mod74 wrote:
    It was cloudy so it must have been Edinburgh. He was short, fat, bald with glass of scotch, unfriendly.  Typically Scottish.
    Racist.
  • Ticket checkers

Passport control

Bouncers

The three jobs guaranteed to attract arseholes
  • I've never come across an impolite/unfriendly ticket inspector or passport control person. There are way more than three jobs in which a high level of arseholery is considered a requisite skill though.
  • Taxi drivers.

Bus drivers.

Couriers.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!