PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Mod74 wrote:
    ...or they'll just add some more CGI to 6 so Anakin/Vader doesn't at the end. 
    Spoiler:
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret wrote:
    Facewon wrote:
    They the youtube ones with that dude with girls in his basement? I was gonna link that when I got home. Golden.
    The same.

jesus man, do I have to spell it out. Post the youtube links already ffs. I can't right now.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    O I C ok here I go
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I'll post the first part of each film's review, y'all can take it from there.
    Phantom Menace part 1 review:

Clones part 1: 

Sith part 1:

Anybody wanna pizza roll?  Email me if you wanna pizza roll.
  • Seventy minutes?
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I realize the short attention span of todays young person will be challenged by the length of these pieces but everyone else will enjoy it.  Sorry Kim.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    The only problem with a 90 minute review of Revenge of the Sith is that that's 90 minutes of Revenge of the Sith.
  • Haven't watched the third one. But I can thoroughly recommend the first one. The review is better than the film, that's for sure.

• Actually, I may well have to load these up on 360 tube and watch 'em in single sittings.
  • 2015 release.  Animation?
  • Nah 2015 is ages.
    Don't judge it by lotrs standards, those films have all taken easily twice along as they should have.
  • Gonna change my cast from the film thread too.
    If we are going for a direct sequal to Jedi but with a current cast.

Luke- DiCaprio
  • krs wrote:
    Seventy minutes?
    I've just watched all of it. 

it's really good

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Facewon wrote:
    Haven't watched the third one. But I can thoroughly recommend the first one. The review is better than the film, that's for sure.
    They're all good.  Sith may have been the funniest.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Skerret wrote:
    challenged by the length

I see your length and declare no challenge! Unless we're talking about your Kirk girdle? I must get around to that.

Padded, for the letterbox drop-kick. Well, I say drop-kick... I seem to catch it more with my arse. At least I haven't broken the intercom for a while.

I still haven't watched Return of the Empire or The Jedi Strikes Back.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Skerret wrote:
    Facewon wrote:
    Haven't watched the third one. But I can thoroughly recommend the first one. The review is better than the film, that's for sure.
    They're all good.  Sith may have been the funniest.
    Scratch that, I think the Clones review is the funniest.

"And Lando even got a Hispanic co-pilot"
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Escape wrote:
    Skerret wrote:
    challenged by the length
    I see your length and declare no challenge! Unless we're talking about your Kirk girdle? I must get around to that. Padded, for the letterbox drop-kick. Well, I say drop-kick... I seem to catch it more with my arse. At least I haven't broken the intercom for a while. I still haven't watched Return of the Empire or The Jedi Strikes Back.
    Get right on that.  Watch the Plinkett reviews in place of the prequels though.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Skerret wrote:
    Get right on that.

Is there any nudity in it?
  • Yay Plinkett reviews.

I can't watch the new trilogy anymore, I just watch the corresponding review.

If you go to www.redlettermedia.com they have the reviews up in single vids and Plunkett reviews of other films. Also their review show Half in the Bag is really good.
    Don't try and place me in a box, you cocks. If there's one thing I'm not, it's fucking tory scum.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Escape wrote:
    Skerret wrote:
    Get right on that.
    Is there any nudity in it?
    There's plenty of fur in Jedi.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    It gets in-between my teeth, but I think I was appreciated.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Ewoks are only human.
  • Kow wrote:
    It will be aimed at kids, just like the originals. Unfortunately, I'm not a kid anymore and my nostalgia has been abused too much to give a fuck.
    Pretty much. The sheer quantity of never ending Star Wars related stuff plus the internet has made it all really boring. I used to love those first 3 films, but they were just some good fun movies, not the second coming.
  • those plinkett reviews are really good, but a word of warning to anyone that actually enjoyed the prequels, as after having ALL the stupidity and stuff pointed out to you you'll probably not enjoy them anymore.

as for Disney making new star wars films...well i think it's preferable to lucas making any more, but then i also feel for anyone trying to make them as it's a no win situation really.  the original trilogy were really good family films, but then the audience grew up and expected/wanted mature and dark films...and lucas made the prequels shit family films...which was an double kick in the teeth to older fans, but at the same time still sold to younger kids and made a tonne on merchandising...
    so finding an interesting story and giving it the right tone to balance it's appeal to both older and younger/potentiall new fans will be an incredibly difficult task.  the films the older fans want to see are unlikely to be anywhere near as commercially successful as the kind of film lucas made...
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Disney have obviously run the numbers and can see this being a profitable purchase. And there being a new film in 2015 leaves me to believe the Ep7 script is ready to go.
  • Yep, isn't that when the new Avengers film is due (or have I got that completely wrong?)
    Let's go exploring....
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    No, that's right
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Fuck Plinkett. I can't wait to enjoy Star Wars with my little lad, he already has a drawer full of Star Wars Lego for when he's old enough.
  • The script can't be ready now, unless they are literally about to start or have already started on the sets and props as you can see it in pretty much every one of the extras on each of the prequel dvds that Lucas, like a mong, vomits forth the script at the last minute, little in the way of editing or review appears to take place.

I'm predicting an animated feature for 2015. Would be amazed if they were able to shoot and post process a new live action SW film from scratch in little over two years. 

Whatever happened to the planned TV series about Boba Fett or whatever it was going to be?
    Don't try and place me in a box, you cocks. If there's one thing I'm not, it's fucking tory scum.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!