Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Mine is reading the forum over my shoulder right now, so detailing pressies at this point would be URK
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • This thread is of no use to me so why am I still reading it...
  • Tempy wrote:
    Elmlea wrote:
    Rough Trade Album Club?  Blog annuals?  You're all married to hipsters. Kow: I did.  It was an actually barrow with wheels from B&Q, rather than a wheelbarrow.
    I'm not married to anyone. Edit: also just saw the price of the stuff Tin posted, ahahahaha no, the necklace is a third of my monthly wage.

Erm, yeah, even I'm faintly embarrassed by that.  

Meanwhile, I've informed Mrs Robot that she is apparently a feminist hipster.  She is equal parts amused and baffled.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    This thread is of no use to me so why am I still reading it...
    Keen sense of self loathing?  I dunno, cos we're nice people is why.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    I got this from Bas (for Sinterklaas of course, there he is again, no presents at Christmas):

TOPL3060-2.jpg
    which is actually pretty amazing. I just sleep very restless without a little pillow, plus I'll unconsciously collects half of the blankets in my arms during the night, which leaves Bas with none. So I've just accepted that at 26, I still need something to hold into my arms when sleeping. Totoro makes this less shameful.

My coffee grinder for him was also accepted as a good present this year, same goes for the nano lego lucky cat I gave him. I think it was this one:

$T2eC16ZHJF0E9nmFSt4+BQiOYyDg)!~~60_35.JPG

He already got a regular lucky cat like that, that I actually wanted in the back of my car, to wave at other people in a traffic jam. Wasn't allowed his cat, so got one for myself the year after, but that one kept falling over in my car. Not so lucky cat. So this was quite the obvious present when I saw it.
    Giving different kinds of lucky cats is a better gift than people that kept on giving different Rubik's Cubes when they knew he liked them.

That's about it gift wise. I'm not really bothered by gifts, I'd rather spend the money on a nice evening out together, than getting each other things only because you feel like you have to give something.

Ah, just remember there was another present for him, but that just came along at the right time. From Qwertee:
    productimage-picture-a-wrong-turn-14896_500x500.jpg
  • That t-shirt is fantastic!
  • I think I spent £70-£90 on comics and books, whoops.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Fucking t-shirt is no longer available. Cunts.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    @Tempy, I got him the collector's edition with all of the comics in hardcover some years ago. I'll never forgot buying the box, than realizing the car was parked at the other side of the centre of Antwerp. Those things are very heavy.
  • I have already done that thing where you go shopping for christmas presents and just buy yourself aload of stuff.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I love that phase, the self shopping phase.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!