Be careful what you wish for!
‹ Previous1234
  • So you find a magic lamp, you give it a little rub, and out pops a genie.
    You've got three wishes!  You can't wish for more wishes, you can't bring people back from the dead, you can't make someone love you.  Also, the lamp can't be passed on, so once the three wishes are up it disappears - no letting your mates have it after you!
    You could wish for all the money in the world, but then what effect would that have on the global economy?  And where will you put all that money you're suddenly drowning in?
    Or you may wish for a perfect world, but will that be your perfect world, or the perfect world for the majority of humans, or is a perfect world one with no people living on it?
    Or maybe you just wish for little selfish things that won't make much impact, but is that a waste of your wishes?
    Decisions, decisions!

So think of what you'd wish for, and then we can all have fun exploring how it might all go horribly wrong.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I wish this thread was deleted.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Could I wish for super powers like teleportation?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • bam.  you just wasted one wish and hurt my feelings.  how does that make you feel?
  • mk64 wrote:
    Could I wish for super powers like teleportation?

Not gonna wish for an ignore button? ;)
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I wish this thread was undeleted.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • mk64 wrote:
    Could I wish for super powers like teleportation?

Boof, you teleport around the world and straight into Skerret, forming a 4 legged and armed mkerret abomnation.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    you just wasted one wish
    Oh no I didn't.
  • you can wish for anything you want within the rules, but the angle behind my question is how would it then effect the world we live in.
    so you can teleport if you like.  might make a government want to shoot you if they find out though, or some crims kidnap your family and blackmail you...
  • I wish for 2p gummy mushrooms to be more readily available for purchase at newsagents. Not like crazy stores full of them, more like more stores on average stock a tub of them.

These things...
    2p-foam-mushrooms-437-p.jpg
  • Teleport behind liveinadive and give him a wedgie.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • and steal his gummy mushrooms.
  • mk64 wrote:
    Teleport behind liveinadive and give him a wedgie.
    *Sticks elbow out behind self
  • Get off my gummy mushrooms!
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I wish for diesel prices to fluctuate with slightly greater frequency, rather than remaining stable for months at a time.  This means my diligence in observing price changes will be rewarded with slightly cheaper fuel over a twelve month period.  Done and dusted, three wishes.
  • The upturn in the wholesale sales of gummy mushrooms around the world transforms Swizzels' turnover and profits, making them the most powerful company on the planet. They immediately buy Europe and set about world domination, enslaving countries as they go.

You and your family are put to work in the factories, making candied weapons of war.
  • I wish for Unlikely back...

Earth.jpg
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Earlier, at ground zero...

ubomb.gif

Any excuse.
  • So you find a magic lamp, you give it a little rub, and out pops a genie. You've got three wishes!  You can't wish for more wishes ...
    I'd wish for another genie in a lamp then, one who could grant me the wish for infinite wishes.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I'd wish that chump's genie turns out to be Jimmy Savile.
  • I wish for Unlikely back...

Earth.jpg

I wish for a big ham.

Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I wish I was little bit taller,
    I wish I was a baller,
    I wish I had a girl who looked good,
    I would call her,
    I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four Impala
  • I always thought it was 6 foot father

I haven't really thought about this but maybe making everyone in the world "smarter", like give them more cognitive ability.

Then making them more empathetic - not like, a huge amount, so we all turn into girly men, but a bit more sensitivity towards our fellows and environments.

Finally the invention and open-sourcing of a safe, non-weaponisable nuclear fusion technology to provide the world's energy needs forever, cleanly.
  • I would wish for £10000 to be magically deposited in my account each and every week for the next 200 years so I could live comfortably, not have to work and be able to provide for my future family, then when I pass on my kids would inherit my account, therefor keeping their comfortable and happy lifestyles.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    What about inflation though, 10k may only be worth 10p in the next coupla hundred years. Best just ask for twenty billion in your account to be sure
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Money would have to be top, not all the money in the world but a good sizeable chunk so that I never have to worry about the stuff again. Then the obvious good health for my family and I. Then the ability to learn anything I wanted really quickly.
  • But that's one single transaction, that could quite easily get lost, stolen or somehow blackmailed from me. 
    Hence my thinking that regular, smaller deposits would keep me topped up to a level that would be comfortable but not make me or my family a target for criminals
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I'd ask to be the best snooker player ever, and every shot I go for goes in so I could basically point at Shaun Murphy and call him a fat faced twat.
  • I would also wish for a smaller cock, this one just gets in the way too often...
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    But that's one single transaction, that could quite easily get lost, stolen or somehow blackmailed from me.  Hence my thinking that regular, smaller deposits would keep me topped up to a level that would be comfortable but not make me or my family a target for criminals

You could ask to never be targeted by criminals. And still have a wish left!
‹ Previous1234

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!