Selling / Items wanted - The punting stuff and creating joy thread
  • If anyone happens to be selling or will be selling a PS4 Pro then I may be interested.

Probably not quite what you’re after, but you can get a brand new one for under £300 via eBay with the 15% off code:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/now-live-15-discount-across-ebay-uk-min-spend-20-more-categories-added-see-post-for-examples-3122921
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Sadly just before my payday for a big purchase :/
  • Ebay did a 20% off thing just after christmas last year.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • PS4 prices are high right now, PriceSpy gives you a graph of price over time. Even with 15%, i'm waiting
  • Dubs
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Woodfeller
    PSN
    DandyDavid
    Steam
    Woodfeller

Send message
    Dubs wrote:
    Got some unwanted Xbone bundle codes: BFV Deluxe Edition BF1943 1 Month EA Access £35 for the lot so I can buy GTAV and Hitman Season 1 please thank you.

Just checking before I throw myself to the wolves on eBay.
  • Get Overwatch and play with me and Nexx...
  • Dubs
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Woodfeller
    PSN
    DandyDavid
    Steam
    Woodfeller

Send message
    It's a gift so you'll have to keep carrying him on your own.

Although I haven't actually wrapped it yet...
  • I'm rubbish and need help dammit!
  • I don't suppose anyone would like to sell me a Vita?

Preferably with a 32GB card?

x
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Nothing concrete yet, just putting the feelers out, but would anyone be interested in the following?

Xbox One S, boxed, with the following on disc:
    Blood Bowl II
    Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
    DOOM
    Fallout 4
    Final Fantasy XV
    Halo Wars 2
    Monster Hunter: World
    Rare Replay
    Resident Evil VII
    Rainbow Six: Siege
    Worms WMD

I also have the green Halo Xbox 360, with Halo CE, Halo 2 Limited Edition, Halo 3 Legendary "Cat Helmet" Edition, Halo 3: ODST Limited Edition, and Halo Wars Limited Edition, if people are feeling particularly keen.

Oh, and SNES Mini, complete/boxed.

Reason for sale: turns out vaccinations and flights are expensive. :P
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Nevermind, I'm just losing my mind.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    I don't suppose anyone would like to sell me a Vita?

Preferably with a 32GB card?

x

I'll PM when I get home. In the mean time, my brother has an original 3G+WiFi model in black with an 8GB card. Offers in the region of £80.

For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Cheers Blue.

In other news, I'm going to try and get out of the snow first, but I'm likely going to sell my PS4 in March. Anyone interested?

Original 500Gb version, boxed with all the wires.
    Uncharted collection
    Driveclub
    Street Fighter V
    Red Dead 2

x
  • How much is that likely to be?
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • I dunno really, what would you thinkba reasonable offer would be?

I know CEX would give me £150ish, so anything above that?

Would need to collect from Sheffield though...

x
  • So, predictably after losing patience waiting for a review code for Vane on PS4 and buying the game, I got sent the code today. I've no use for it now, so someone else may as well have it.

Now, TBH, the game's not all that great. There are some good ideas in it and a nice visual style, but technically it's a bit of a mess and it's not always clear what you're supposed to do (although I've finished it in around 4 hours even with that).

With that in mind, I don't want much for it. I paid £14, but if anyone wants to offer half that or even a fiver that would do. If there are no takers for that, I'll still give it away.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    As a heads up, due to money stuff, life stuff, car stuff, shit stuff, I may be dropping some stuff on here in the next week. Some of it may be rare shit but hopefully people will be interested. Life fucking shits on you eh.
  • Reg, if I’m interested in any of your stuff I’ll be sure to let you know. Sucks to let go, but I’ll help finance you in this way if I can.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Cheers man. May be some Japanese stuff going too. I'll clutch my GBA stuff in the grave tho.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    Reg, if I’m interested in any of your stuff I’ll be sure to let you know. Sucks to let go, but I’ll help finance you in this way if I can.

This.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Yes to that ^ but than Reg posted this
    regmcfly wrote:
    Cheers man. May be some Japanese stuff going too. I'll clutch my GBA stuff in the grave tho.
    Crushing dreams before I could even start dreaming.

Seriously, I'd be interested in 3DS stuff as I can't buy any of that here and there's still a lot that I haven't played.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    So as I mentioned in the mental health thread my goal at present now is to take care of flora. I want to surprise her and take her this summer to Japan, her favourite place on the planet, but there's no fucking way I'll be able to afford this.

Therefore I am reluctantly selling some of my rarest stuff from my collection. I don't want to do it but my wife comes first. See below. I've not stuck prices next to anything but if anyone wants something here they'll probably know the relative value (eBay etc). Just DM me and know it will go to making my wife happy, hopefully.

Note, for some of this stuff I have grouped it for thematic reasons, but happy to sell individually

Japanese Soundtracks

NrHQ0An.jpg

Parappa (2017 remaster), Vanquish, Xenoblade X. The latter two are 3 discs.

3DS

ealXrZM.jpg

Legend of Legacy Special Edition. This was only available from Atlus store and comes with art book and ost.

pB7owXU.jpg

Dragon Quest 6-9

6 and 9 for DS, 7-8 for 3DS. 6 is still sealed.

Nintendo Stuff

WSrMMOI.jpg

A 1991 Mario 3 Game Watch, still in box.

7pDaK96.jpg

A selection of club Nintendo stuff - a skull kid statue, a Year of Luigi Coin, a replica Game and Watch Ball and a set of hanafuda cards. The latter two never opened.

PS Handheld

BmMJNcy.jpg

A copy of DariusBurst for vita from Japan. Vita games are region free.

xix3TIc.jpg

A PAL copy of Parappa for PSP

N64
    pc5rkNo.jpg

Trio of rare N64 games - Rocket particularly so. All CIB.

I don't want to lose any of this stuff but as mentioned, I'm prioritising surprising my wife.
  • PM (DM???) you in a bit.

Maybe DQ8 and Hanafuda
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Hey Reg.  I’m feeling your pain and loving your way of combating it.  Making those around you happy is a real good thing.

I don’t want to start a charity drive thread and I don’t just want to give you money for nothing (which would really just be the same as a charity thread) so instead of that how’s about i PayPal or transfer say £50 and you just send me a little bit of Nintendo tat?  Doesn’t have to be much and nothing too esoteric but it’d be £50 towards Japan and I’d get a secret delivery of gaming goodies that could arrive whenever you see fit?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Hanafuda cards and DQ8 taken.
    Hey Reg.  I’m feeling your pain and loving your way of combating it.  Making those around you happy is a real good thing.

I don’t want to start a charity drive thread and I don’t just want to give you money for nothing (which would really just be the same as a charity thread) so instead of that how’s about i PayPal or transfer say £50 and you just send me a little bit of Nintendo tat?  Doesn’t have to be much and nothing too esoteric but it’d be £50 towards Japan and I’d get a secret delivery of gaming goodies that could arrive whenever you see fit?

This is a lovely gesture but not needed. Thank you anyway. Other stuff remains for sale.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Oh my - some lovely stuff here. Will keep watching.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Could the forum not help Reg get Flora to japan without him selling loads of games?

I’d contribute.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • AND MY AXE
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    I'm Spartacus! (I'm also interested in this.)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!