Selling / Items wanted - The punting stuff and creating joy thread
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    DJ Hero was top stuff. Never got round to playing the sequel.

It was good. More of the same but I dont think the tracks worked as well, they put in too many rock mash-ups where the first had the Jay Z and Eminem tie ins and a lot of funk and RnB stuff.

Damn I wanna play DJ Hero now.

I had the launch unit which was broken, the latency was fucked for some reason. They did replacements for it but I got shit hot at the game by struggling through.
  • Andy wrote:
    Now I feel bad.

Haha don’t! This one doesn’t have the CoD back and now has 200gb in it :D

x
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    DJ Hero was a real surprise for me. Picked it up cheap and reckoned I would hate it and the music. I was wrong. I rate it as among the best games of that gen.

I had the Wii version. Played the sequel as well. Sadly it was a victim of my big clear out 3 years ago. One of the few games I offloaded I have the occasional twinge about.

The sequel didn't have the Guitar Hero linkup duet mode which was a bit of a pity.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • I sold mine ages ago, loved the game. Had it on PS3 and it was a real surprise, didn’t think I’d click with it but I clicked HARD.

Miss it
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    It's one of the few games in the genre where the controller is more than just a few buttons tacked onto a piece of plastic. It really did add to the experience.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'm literally in it for Shout Vs Pjanoo
  • Andy wrote:
    Looks like you’d better PM me your address then, Davi.

ELHvtgjWsAAXIAJ.jpg

Oh man.
    Cheers pal il get on it now.
    Your funking excellent.
  • This is of no interest to anyone but I massively regretted selling my PS Vita here earlier this year so I just bought another and hacked it myself. Proud and ashamed in equal measure. 

x

Interesting to me, iv had a launch model for well since then.
    And after my oldest daughter used it for a few months it now has a floaty left stick and that makes the whole thing Un-useable.

So this hacking, does it involve opening it up and does anyone have experience of fixing these.
    Or should I just give it someone who can fix it?

I kinda want to get it fixed and just use it as a hacked Megadrive/snes/whatever.
    I have no idea how to do this or if this is even the thread to ask in.
    Any help here would be appreciated.
  • digi wrote:
    This is of no interest to anyone but I massively regretted selling my PS Vita here earlier this year so I just bought another and hacked it myself. Proud and ashamed in equal measure.  x
    Interesting to me, iv had a launch model for well since then. And after my oldest daughter used it for a few months it now has a floaty left stick and that makes the whole thing Un-useable. So this hacking, does it involve opening it up and does anyone have experience of fixing these. Or should I just give it someone who can fix it? I kinda want to get it fixed and just use it as a hacked Megadrive/snes/whatever. I have no idea how to do this or if this is even the thread to ask in. Any help here would be appreciated.

All software via an exploit. I’m afraid I can’t help with hardware fixes :(

x
  • Anyone interested in selling a PS4 Sekiro to me?
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Having a clear out so first dibs to fellow badgers before I put these on eBay.

Series 3 Apple Watch - Space Grey 42mm. Boxed with original strap & charger. Couple of minor scratches on face but otherwise in good condition. Can post photos if any interest.

Beyerdynamic Byron BT wireless in-ear headphones. Boxed with charging cable, carry case & extra eartips.

Turtle Beach X41 wireless headset. Works with 360 & Xbone (adapter included if needed). Minor wear but perfect working condition.

Let me know if you want more info. I'll leave them available for a couple of days.
  • Shenmue III PS4, £20 delivered?
  • I027263_966_06-ST-02_800x.jpg?v=1571711348

I027263_966_06-ST-01_800x.jpg?v=1571711348

Any of you sartorially inclined chaps interested in these fine Carharrt WIP Marshall joggers? Size is medium, colour is Moor Stone, like a greenish grey. I ordered from a shop in Italy for £65 but although I would usually take a medium, these run a little larger and I cannot be assed with the return postage. I have found the small over here and they are a better fit for me. I would say the waist is good for 34-35", there is a drawstring, and the inside leg good for 32"-34". Thought I would offer here first before fleabag beckons. £55 delivered with badger discount.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Selling My Drawstring Trousers - the new album from Chas & Dave - Out Now!!

(ahem, I'm alright, nice tho)
  • I’ve always wondered why any one would need elastic around the ankle? Is it in case you shit yourself so it can’t leak ?
    The Forum Herald™
  • What makes you think it’s actually needed and not just a style point?
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Bob wrote:
    I’ve always wondered why any one would need elastic around the ankle? Is it in case you shit yourself so it can’t leak ?

Warmer and dryer, no? I've no idea the intended use of those trousers but if i'm biking/hiking/camping in muddy conditions i will tuck my trousers into my socks it's much warmer and water/mud doesn't go up your leg.
  • Style? Clearly drawstring pants are not stylish
    The Forum Herald™
  • If you wear drawstring pants, you can eat as many ham wraps as you like and the waist expands with you!

#KnowledgeIsPorridge
  • In that case I’ll Offer £15
    The Forum Herald™
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Lads. Webbo is in Yorkshire. The elastic is clearly to prevent the ferrets from escaping.
  • Franny knows the score. Them ferrets are frisky.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Nice to see that fashion brands like Carhartt still cater for the Yorkshire market.
  • Nintendo Online, 12 months, £14. 

I bought it earlier and then realised I need a family one.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I’ve got an xbox one x day one edition I don’t want.  Don’t think it can havedone more than 40 hours game time.  Got an elite controller too.  I’m guessing everyone on here will have one already if they’d fancied it but thought I’d mention it before I get my wife to put it on eBay.
  • I will probably want a spare xbox controller at some point. I dont need a special one though, depends how much you want for it!
  • I’ve got an xbox one x day one edition I don’t want.  Don’t think it can havedone more than 40 hours game time.  Got an elite controller too.  I’m guessing everyone on here will have one already if they’d fancied it but thought I’d mention it before I get my wife to put it on eBay.

How much do these go for? I probably don't need another console, and my fiance would glare at me for asking, but I'm curious.

• I have no idea tbh. I’ll have a look on eBay and post here.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I am after a wireless pc pad but probably will get a secondhand bone pad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!