Selling / Items wanted - The punting stuff and creating joy thread
  • Actually I'll take Race Pro and PGR4. Paypal?
  • Anyone interested in a Zelda 3DS console?
  • Bob wrote:
    Sorry Webbo. Silent Hill has gone.

Gaming forum usurped by Failbook in videogames sale, unacceptable, bad feedback left.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Skondo wrote:
    Anyone interested in a Zelda 3DS console?

Yes
    Me. Definitely. PM me what you would like for mate.

Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Stopharage wrote:
    Bob, can I have Arkham City, Dragon Age 2, Portal 2, The Saboteur and Skyrim?

If you PM your payment details, I'll pay now. No rush on getting them to me.

Dragons Age 2 and Portal 2 still available if you want them?

Sorry PGR4 gone.. PGR3 available?

I like to think I'm a CAN DO kind of guy...
    And the number of cans I can normally do is 12.
  • Bob wrote:
    Stopharage wrote:
    Bob, can I have Arkham City, Dragon Age 2, Portal 2, The Saboteur and Skyrim?

If you PM your payment details, I'll pay now. No rush on getting them to me.

Dragons Age 2 and Portal 2 still available if you want them?

Sorry PGR4 gone.. PGR3 available?

Screw you Bob ;-) PGR3 can suck my balls, or well, I believe I'm supposed to post something as indignant as that. I'll give PGR3 a miss, so just Race Pro thanks.

By the way, is Guy Martin going to win this year?

• I was interested in some of those games until I realised it would be stupid of me to get more non-essential games at the same time as clearing out my own "crap".
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    That's not how you get over 400 at the magic 100% is it now?

The bidder still gave me good feedback YAY TIGER.
  • Sorry got confused. PGR4 is available. Portal 2 is not.
    I like to think I'm a CAN DO kind of guy...
    And the number of cans I can normally do is 12.
  • PGR3 > PGR4
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Actually, its MW3 that I haven't played. Cheers anyway Bob.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • I currently have two XBox 360s, but will be selling one imminently. Just wondered if anyone here might be interested before I either put it on ebay or simply trade it in. It's a special edition 320GB gloss white slim model. It's in perfect condition as it's only about six months old and comes with everything you would expect to find in the box.

It is exclusive to Gamestop and I tried posting a link, but it didn't seem to work. If anyone is interested, just let me know. I'll give it a couple of weeks and if there's no interest, then I'll resort to one of the above.

Not that there was any interest anyway, but just to confirm, this has now gone.
  • After the huge amount of interest in my above post, my hopes aren't high, but still...here goes.

Would anyone be interested in a 'new' wifi PS Vita. I bought one a little while ago which developed a fault recently and so was swapped for a new one this weekend. I have only charged it and played a little Thomas Was Alone on it. It comes with an 8GB card. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
  • Why you punting it?
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • I don't get enough time to play my PS3 or 3DSXL and since getting the XL, the Vita has always been the third choice as great as some of the games are, so it was hardly used. Therefore I thought I'd sell it, but, bearing in mind the lesson learned from the 3DS, I thought I'd test it first and it wouldn't boot up. Returned it to John Lewis and they simply swapped it for a new one. The new one works just fine.
  • I have changed the OP to give you some love hopefully.
  • I did notice, thanks revel.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I really want a vita, but monies.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Yesterday I gave the Vita to a friend to try for a couple of weeks, as he expressed some interest. So I'd better say that it's unavailable. I'll confirm whether it's available again or not in two weeks time.
  • [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Someone's on the ball! Cheers.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • If anyone has a GBA micro they'd be willing to part with for CASH MONEY, I am interested.

Within the next couple of weeks would be grand.

PM me please.
  • 5quid each (though ODST isn't being sold anymore so pretend that's not there). Virtua Tennis and Pro Evo are 6 quid for both. I've also got Pokemon Leaf Green, 3 arcade sticks, and a couple of other bits for sale.

Korean game is SFxT, which is region free and in English. @Shyam39 can have first dibs on that if he's interested as I know he was considering picking a copy up.

img1620tq.jpg
  • I have recently come into possesion of some vinyl and want to get some Technics 1210s. To do this I am going to ahve to sell my Traktor S4 Dj Controller. Thought I would see if anyone here is interested before ebaying.

TRAKTOR_KONTROL_S4_intro_CE_02.png

It is a great piece of kit that has served me well but I find loading up the computer to mix a bit of a bus man's holiday and now want to move to Vinyl/CD mixing.

It comes with the official Traktor software, never been out of the house so it is in great condition. Boxed, manuals the lot. Plus "Traktor Bible 2" a full on textbook of how to use it fully.

£450
  • I can't fit that in the OP. Ill try.
  • I'm also selling arcade sticks...
    $T2eC16VHJFwFFZ8-qQ9eBRfU+mO!OQ~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16JHJHwE9n8igt+MBRo9L(mQcg~~60_12.JPG

Both are on eBay atm. I've also got a white Madcatz TE for sale too.
  • Tiger, how much does an arcade stick go for? Not hugely interested, just curious.
  • I'm looking to sell the special edition of no no kuni.
    Its in excellent condition. The dlc has been used though. The game has been played a couple of times so is in mint condition. Open to offers.

Black DS lite. Excellent condition. Brain training, carry case. R4 card as well. Spare stylus. Power lead.
    open to offers as well.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!