Happy Snake Day
‹ Previous12
  • SvFVG5g.jpg

Post cool snake content itt.

No MGS unless you're interested in publicising the depths of your suck.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I have a feeling that that relationship didn't end well for the hamster.
  • There are shitloads of fireworks here.

Also, tigers are better than snakes.
  • None of you racists care about the.most important day of the year. The CCTV Spring Festival Gala had Celine Dion. CELINE FUCKING DION!

Nevertheless, 祝您们新年快乐,恭喜发财!
  • I was invited to a Chinese new year party. I decided not to go. I figured there would be chinese food there. I hate chinese food.
    The next generation doesn't start until MAG comes out. 

PSN: Naemuckle
    STEAM: Naemuckle
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Kung hei fat choi yer sen!
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Fireworks. Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    GIES YER RED ENVELOPES
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I head to China town for lunch most sundays. I'm going to enjoy being ushered past the China Town part-timers to a table.

Har gau, wor tip, suit mai and Fung chow are brought to my table then I'm asked what else I want. Might get a fat bowl of congee tomoz.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
  • Beano, which restaurant do you go to? I don't go to Chinatown much and hate wasting time (and money) on bad food.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Whenever I go to Chinatown I use racial profiling to pick a restaurant. Lots of Chinese people eating there = probably good.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Beano, which restaurant do you go to? I don't go to Chinatown much and hate wasting time (and money) on bad food.

Here.

I used to go here  but they went terrible abl=out two years ago. Which is a shame as my family had been using them since before I was born.
  • There are shitloads of fireworks here. Also, tigers are better than snakes.
    YES.

I went skiing to mark the new year. It was very fun and I was all like shneeeeeeeeeoooooow!
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
  • I detest cold Har Gau. 

I almost puked eating dried Abalone in soup (more like broth really) in a very wealthy Hong Kong families dining room. Imagine trying live that one down.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Cold Har Gau? Shit me. Was this today?

Hah. I threw up after catfish (or some similar heavily fried bottom feeder) at an ex's parents home. Everyone was there including their last surviving grandparent. I reckon the gran threw some poison in because I took £5 off her playing Mahjong.
  • Cold Har Gau was at a big banquet. The dish made it to the end of the meal with a couple on it. In bestest Chinese hospitality the gweilo guest was given the last one and told to 'EAT'. 
    That skin is utter yak when it's cold.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Progressive family that the ex's were, gweilo was not allowed, even before we met.

When I was over in HK at a restaurant on The Peak (Maybe the only one on The Peak?), we were referred to 'douley gweilo' between a waiter and a waitress when she was asking which table a dish she was holding was for. My sister picked up on it, being resident in HK. Words were had. Bill still came to 4000HK$ with the 1000$ discount for the remark. That was between 5 people. Don't eat on The Peak!
  • Chinese attitudes to foreigners can be lolsome. Been here 6 years, read and write Chinese now. Still get asked by people who know this if I can use chopsticks...外国人 exist in such a homogeneous group to a lot of these guys - fat idiots who eat X, do Y and can't understand Z. Shame you guys get that from the Cantonese side, but it's just as bad, if not worse, in the mandarin speaking parts of the mainland.

As for the villages...spent spring festival in the countryside twice with my ex and her family. Proper fucking middle-of-nowhere, grey cement houses, no windows, huddled round a tire fire watching the spring festival gala on cctv while the adults drank baijiu and played mahjong. Ate dinner at a table in front of a massive shrine to Mao. Locals that had never even seen a foreigner, coming to the house ostensibly to wish us ”恭喜发财“ but really trying to check out the foreigner who.was dating a local girl. No toilet inside, mudshack where you stuck.your arsenal over a slope, outside, in winter, in the fucking cold. First year there I didn't manage to work up the bravery to shit until we returned to the city. We were there for 6 days. It was brutal.
  • I don't think I'll ever be ready for China.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    They don't want to upset the apple cart

And they don't want to cause any harm

But if you don't like what they're going to do

You better not stop them 'cause they're comin' through
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • That must have been on hell of an enjoyable shit at the end of it all
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Technically most talked about westerners in china or japan are absolute dicks. The word they have for others not Chinese or anglo-saxon is 'The others' in a completely derogatory way ofc. These descriptors are just plain old artefact of a racist language and generalisations.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    beano wrote:
    Technically most talked about westerners in china or japan are absolute dicks.
    Can you rephrase this sentence?
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Going for a pretty cool meal for snake day

Coffee 'n' cigarette burger wtf.

http://benscanteen.com/chinese-new-year/
  • Missed this bit blimey

Milk & Cookies
    Vanilla malt shake with bacon and apple cookie.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Skerret wrote:
    Technically most talked about westerners in china or japan are absolute dicks.
    Can you rephrase this sentence?

Type drunk brits in japan/china in to youtube. Those cunts. Most notably a lot of the Japan results are from Japanese new (edit: news, not new.) stations. I'm on about those cunts. No news story says 'brit goes to japan has a jolly nice time and is courteous. Look how similar Japanese and British customs are. We're all very polite to one another'.

That's what I am passing comment on.
  • Did you ever see the story about the Korean channel (MBC) that showed a program about "Foreigners corrupting and giving AIDS to our women."

Crazy. And only last year!
‹ Previous12

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!