Post-lockdownstock and two smoking barrels?
  • I can prob do friday
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Nice.
    Wanted to meet you guys (those I havent already) for a while.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I don't know about Saturday, gotta see fambo in the day and after it depends what time jiggy time is, Yoss. You're only about on the Friday I am guessing?

I should get in at about 6 if I can get out of school by 4. I need to check in to my apartment which shouldn't take long depending on where we meet on Friday.

Staying in EC1. I might head the Bountiful Cow though as I am sure I will be in need of a feed...unless we meet somewhere we can eat and drink...which I am sure we can. 

Goz, wtf?

edit: mk, you're back?
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Ooh, this is all getting complicated. Well, not complicated so much as expensive. I'll see about flogging a kidney or something before Friday so I can manage that and Saturday plus my mate's birthday the week after.
  • I'm back till Sunday but my wife has lots of plans already. I can blag Friday night though. Or any day time as she's at work and I'm on holiday.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Ahh lamb and flag in st Christopher's place/square. Was just there. Decent pub.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Seems like the L&F is the place to aim for for daytime, outdoors drinking shenanigans, then we can move on after P&B.
  • L&F then P&B before WR for B&B it is then.
  • Petey
    Show networks
    Twitter
    peterhughesdev
    PSN
    windupharlequin
    Steam
    windupharlequin

Send message
    kk
    The janitor.
  • So who is up for Friday evening/night beers?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I could be convinced on Friday. Is there a plan?
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Where exactly?
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    For Friday or Saturday?
  • I'm tempted with Friday but will have to see how funds are.

Should at least be up for a couple of cheapies, depending on who comes perhaps we could avoid central as most of us seem to be South.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    For Friday or Saturday?

Friday... I might have to keep Saturday free, but I wouldn't mind going to Wild Rumpus.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    As said I expect to arrive at around 6 but I've got to check in.

If yous want to suggest somewhere?

In other news my demon for Saturday might not make it at all, but I won't know till the day- hopefully I'll still be able to buy a WR ticket just before...
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Gonzo wrote:
    What's going on? This is like the plot of the later dune books. Plans within plans.

Plans

Friday:
    Potentially drinks post work/Beano arriving. Nothing decided yet in regards to where.

Saturday:
    1PM meet at Lamb and Flag
    6PM (roughly) food at P&B
    Later people leave for Wild Rumpus, others continue to drink.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Later people leave for Wild Rumpus, others continue to drink.

No compromise. There better be stocks on that ship.

Lamb & Flag in Covent Garden right?
  • mk64 wrote:
    Ahh lamb and flag in st Christopher's place/square.
  • Dont know it personally, it's all on MK.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    24 James Street, Marylebone, got it.
  • I'm up for drinks on Friday from late afternoon onwards.

I got the jist some people are going to come down Friday for the weekend. I can't do Saturday but would be great to catch up Friday.

I'm up for the lamb and flag by st Christopher's place/marylebone. If cost is a big issue we could do a Sam smiths? The glasshouse stores is quiet or chandos is busy. Basically I'm flexible. If people are tight in funds then assume I owe a beer or two for general idiocy over the years :)

Ricky you in? I presume elf is on baby duty. Nick you in too or only one b&b lash up signed off?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    mk64 wrote:
    If people are tight in funds then assume I owe a beer or two for general idiocy over the years :)

:D
  • I swear if this pub is shit you're going on the list.
  • Haha

It's not my favourite pub. That's probably the John snow... If people want to meet there instead :)
  • Yoss and Live pm me your number and I will text you where we will be on Friday. I will keep your location in mind but it will be central.

Beanos in.
  • Love the Jon Snow.

Mainly because of the name and me and a mate used to shout John Snow during the wahoos in Song 2
  • Will pm tomorrow, no idea how to do it on phone and no broadband at the mo.

Or Yoss could pm you my number cos he is lovely.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Done, from my phone, just to prove a point.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!