Monaco: What's yours is mine
  • It's a different experience, I quite enjoy it, it's more like a puzzle game.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Right 100% confirmed. No plans atm for the Xbox version to get a level creator and the level creator is due to hit PC next week in Beta form! Good times ahead!
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    @Kernowgaz - what's your steam id / are you in the B&B group?  Can't see you but may be being blind...
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    @Kernowgaz - what's your steam id / are you in the B&B group?  Can't see you but may be being blind...

I'm not on it , how do I find you lovely chaps ?
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    linky in my sig - or search for 'bear and badger', or add me as a friend and see the groups i'm in

or i can invite you if i know your steam name
  • Bottom left of screen it's johndiablo44 but it says on steam kernowgaz , I'll look for you - cheers
  • I've added you ace
  • Ok guys, what am I missing here? Really not liking this. 

I can't get used to the graphical style / way it presents what you can and can't see, find it hard to work out what is going on. 

Does it click at some point or did you get the hang straight away?
  • You get used to it pretty quickly.
  • And are there always arrows on the floor showing the best route or is that just in the first few levels?
  • Thank you

I shall persevere
  • PC or Xbox? It's a riot in co-op
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    cheers chaps that was a giggle
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Muzzy left and now my steam wont connect back to the network!!!!!!!!
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Did you buy the 4-pack Kern? Sorry I was late to reply. If you did I'll PayPal you
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Done a full reboot and the router, Still wont connect dammit. And so ends my night it seems
  • Tempy wrote:
    PC or Xbox? It's a riot in co-op

PC

I wanted to get used to it before trying co-op, but struggling!
  • Did you buy the 4-pack Kern? Sorry I was late to reply. If you did I'll PayPal you

Sorry mate I went solo , there weren't any other takers so thought I'd quickly get it before it got released on the 360 . As always you won't get other people's maps free with the 360 version so this will the free maps edition for me.  

@ Ace  Sorry I missed you messages over steam , I never saw any pop ups as I'm virtually a steam noob     . Had a quick blast and it takes a little getting used to , can't wait to try some co-op.

@ Tempy and Retro . The laptop advice worked a treat cheers but I'm missing the corners off the display - its slightly zoomed in ( no minimise or close page and the other 3 corners are missing ) whatever resolution I set it up as its always the same. Do I somehow change the ratio on the TV ?
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    RetroGam3r wrote:
    Done a full reboot and the router, Still wont connect dammit. And so ends my night it seems

I broke the internet did I?  That's the last time I agree to be the Hacker...
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    acemuzzy wrote:
    RetroGam3r wrote:
    L33T skills right there. Overall it was a successful night, even our clean out run with errors through out the heist. I hate SWAT and dogs
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Thank fuck you were only talking about the map/level editor (not being available for the 360) - for a second there I thought you were talking about the full game!
  • RetroGam3r wrote:
    acemuzzy wrote:
    RetroGam3r wrote:
    L33T skills right there. Overall it was a successful night, even our clean out run with errors through out the heist. I hate SWAT and dogs

Still not sure how we managed that revive at the end. I played some more with Bollo after steam fixed itself, we took to the levels as Gent/Hacker and tool out time, picking costumes when required, scouting security and hacking, managed two levels or so totally cleare out and with no fights or huge alarms, highly satisfying.
  • Olimite wrote:
    Thank fuck you were only talking about the map/level editor (not being available for the 360) - for a second there I thought you were talking about the full game!

Didn't think you were gonna buy anymore xbla games until they announced whether they would be back compat ? ;-). I played it last night  , can't wait to try co-op but it will take a bit of time to get used to it
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    By the time this comes out, we'll probably know :)
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    RetroGam3r wrote:
    acemuzzy wrote:
    RetroGam3r wrote:
    Still not sure how we managed that revive at the end. I played some more with Bollo after steam fixed itself, we took to the levels as Gent/Hacker and tool out time, picking costumes when required, scouting security and hacking, managed two levels or so totally cleare out and with no fights or huge alarms, highly satisfying.
    Is that a polite way of saying me and muzzy were shit and your better as a pair? Just kidding
  • Haha! Nah, chaos is best.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    I have one level left to clean out on Act 1. Tried it solo but im not doing so well. Unlocked 4 new Act 2 missions last night so I may crack on with them. Plus There are a few levels I need to clear without dying.
  • When you play the single player can you switch between each character or is it each characters individual story ? 

Last night playing on my 42" TV it was hard making out things out at times , how is it on the your pc monitors ?
  • Fine on monitors, helps being close so you can pore over the 'prints.

You can play whoever you want, as long as they're unlocked. Certain missions force you to play certain characters for story purposes, or omit a character because the objective is to save them.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!