Retro Gaming
  • I'd love an NES, came so close to buying one over the years. I regret selling my old one.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    That's an official case! OOooh FROSTY
  • i'd be interested in the nes as i've got a pretty substantial collection - albeit unboxed. I'm thinking of sending my nes off for repair but the cost of that might be more than the cost of yours :) whatcha got?

I bought SMW + Allstars last week. Its mental playing on a 100 inch projector and sadly the lag is noticeable when i'm riding yoshi. Its playable though. I'm cruising through so far without stalling. The thing is it seems almost more normal to go for the alternative exits than to go for the normal door which is the normal exit :) Can't wait till i get to forrest of illusion :)
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Majora's Mask arrived today! :-)
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • There seem to be a lot of people (from the forum) who rate it as a better game than Ocarina of Time!
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    They would be wrong.
    Get schwifty.
  • Playing Ocarina again at the moment and I'm amazed at how good it still is. No rose tinted glasses required. Probably my favourite game ever, which is annoying because I wanted to have a cool left-field choice for favourite game ever.
    You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!
  • My girlfriend got me a Dreamcast for my birthday last month. If anyone is selling anything for it, please do get in touch! Anything at all!
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Your girlfriend is obviously awesome.  I've got some DC games in the shed somewhere.  If I can man up and face the spiders I'll dig them out.  Whatever I've got you can have gratis.
    Get schwifty.
  • She is, and thanks! PM me or something whenever mate.
  • Amused to see Head Over Heels is on the app store now.
  • Time for another Grim Fandango replay. Will I remember which betting slip thing to print out at the cat races this time? Nah. Will actually I get the anchor on the conveyer belt routine right straight away since I do know how to do it? Of course not.

@optimark_prime DEBLURRR FWWWOOOOMMMM!!!

r4ysht6ruws6yg.png
  • Am I right in thinking you can get Radiant Silvergun and Castelvania: Symphony of the Night on Xbox in the UK? I might have to buy one, despite not having much interest in any of the new games. I've been thinking about Treasure recently, does anybody know what they're doing these days? They were probably my favourite developer at one point but apart from the odd sequel I've not heard from them for years. Would love to see Silhouette Mirage on Xbox live / PSN in this country.
    You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!
  • Mouldywarp wrote:
    Am I right in thinking you can get Radiant Silvergun and Castelvania: Symphony of the Night on Xbox in the UK?
    Yep. If you want Treasure stuff there's also Ikaruga and that new version of Bangai-Oh on there too.
  • Damn my lack of money! At least I have Ikaruga on Gamecube.
  • They made a sequel to Sin & Punishment for the Wii that was absolutely fucking amazing before the RS XBLA port.
  • S&P2 is on my long list of games to get. Do you know if they've done / are working on anything original (not sequels) recently? Or in the last 10 years, even.
  • Mouldywarp wrote:
    S&P2 is on my long list of games to get. Do you know if they've done / are working on anything original (not sequels) recently? Or in the last 10 years, even.

Astro Boy (GBA) is probably 8 years old, if you haven't played that you should. It wouldn't be unreasonable if someone suggested that it's their best game. It's certainly close.
  • I forgot about that. I have played it, but only briefly. I wish I hadn't lost my GBA player disk - still have the player and game cube. There are lots of GBA games I'd like to go back to.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Mouldywarp wrote:
    S&P2 is on my long list of games to get. Do you know if they've done / are working on anything original (not sequels) recently? Or in the last 10 years, even.
    Astro Boy (GBA) is probably 8 years old, if you haven't played that you should. It wouldn't be unreasonable if someone suggested that it's their best game. It's certainly close.
    Yeah, that's a great game. I sold most of my GBA stuff, but that's one of the few I kept.
  • I love the gba. I could easily have a top twenty games I like for that console - warioware twisted prob #1. Also Wii has the original sin and punishment too on the vc (if it hasn't been mentioned).

Re: Mario world - I think its quite a laggy game. Mario feels less tight than on smb1 for example.
  • Gawd I hated Sin and Punishment 2. Didn't see the point when the original was the better game.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist

I have Shenmue in almost mint condition with the cardboard sleeve. Worth owt?

• JonB wrote:
    Mouldywarp wrote:
    Am I right in thinking you can get Radiant Silvergun and Castelvania: Symphony of the Night on Xbox in the UK?
    Yep. If you want Treasure stuff there's also Ikaruga and that new version of Bangai-Oh on there too.

Guardian Heroes and Gunstar Heroes too.

Mate I will give you £20 for it on the 1st June payday. Fair?

Mate I will give you £20 for it on the 1st June payday. Fair?

Done. I'll post a pic in an hour or so.
  • I've got a copy of Jet Set Radio knocking around you can have.  Are you collecting or gaming?  I'd lend you my copy of Super Magnetic Neo if you promised to play it and treat it with care.  I love that game, the more people play it the better.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Friday, Frosty is passin dem N64 dealies on to me.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • How many games does that take you up to, Reginald?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!