Currently Playing
‹ Previous1234567750
  • I'll kick off..

I'm on my 3rd playthrough of Fire Emblem Sacred Stones. On hard.. and its really ramped up. Im near the end but each level is taking hours now as i have to restart multiple times. It makes AW look cakey in comparison. Its a bit frustrating not being able to pick where you can restart from as often its a "luck" element or some silly mistake which costs you a character and frankly a restart of chapter.

Also loving Fez but not played it much yet. Downloaded Simpsons arcade and i'll report more on that tomorrow. I'm sure i'll love it as i'm a sucker for nostalgia.

He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • FFXIII-2. Going great guns. Party levelled quite nicely and am doing some side quests.

Unfortunately I've let myself down by buying MGS HD and Disgaea 4. I have to play KoA yet, then there's Mass Effect 3. ARGH!!!!

Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Nothing at the moment. Maybe Fez.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    At the moment, mostly Xenoblade, Star Fox 64 3D and Mario Kart 7. With occasional smatterings of Pokemon White, Ocarina of Time 3D and Super Mario 3D Land.

Disgaea is one of the top reasons I want a PlayStation. Just can't stomach the idea of giving Sony cash, though.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • I didn't realise you were playing your 3DS so much. Have you been doing the Streetpass quests and puzzles too?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Yup, been through the quest once, on my second run now. Unlocking new hats is strangely addictive.

As part of the big move to NZ, for a long time all I had was my 3DS. I've got a Wii now (for Zelda and Xenoblade, mostly) and am pondering a 360 once I've got the funds.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I'm playing Another Code on the DS. A little bit more primitive than the Hotel Dusk games (as you might expect for a first attempt) but nice and puzzly. Looks like it's going to be pretty short.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • My PS3 has died but I'm a bit skint so rather than buying a new one, I'm going to play through some PS2 classics and wait to see what Orbis/720 look like and whether they have backwards compatibility. Currently rocking: GTA III/VC/SA, MGS 2, Resi 4, Killer7.
  • Mostly been playing the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. It's quite addictive earning credits to unlock more packs but the gameplay gets a little repetitive and suffers from the usual random idiots most games suffer.
  • The original and best Mass Effect for the fourth time. Also just started Assassin's Creed 2. Is there any online Forza or Blur these days?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Sasukekun said:

im full of win becouse of buying MGS HD and Disgaea 4. I have to play KoA yet, then there's Mass Effect 3. ARGH!!!!

corrected.
    hopefull for some long over due co-op on mgs hd.
    and mass effect 3 too if your up for it?
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Kid Icarus MP yep yep yep
  • Trials and Fez. All I need really.
  • Just started GTA IV again and I appear to have forgotten ever playing it as I don't remember 90% of the missions. I also don't remember the cars ever having a talking Sat Nav.
    Twitter: Andy_Wharton | PSN: thehumantarget86 | Xbox Live: humantarget86 | Steam: thehumantarget
  • Asura's Wrath - Still not sure about it, some aspects are amazing, some are utterly bland - Waiting to see how the end pans out.

Next - El Shaddai / Mass Effect 2
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Pay Day on ps3 and Disgaea 3 on Vita for me.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Flink on the Megadrive, after posting it in the Name That Game thread a few days ago.  It passed me by back in the 16-bit days, and I don't like good platformers passing me by.  Turns out it's more than decent, with the potential to be just short of excellent.  Looks nice too. 
  • Metal Gear Solid 3.
    It's very very very good. Looks exceptionally good in HD, after beating The Pain. Loving every second of it
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • I picked up Dark Souls for the 360 for $15 over the weekend. I spent an hour or so with it yesterday and quite enjoyed myself. I died a lot, but it was never frustrating.

Also been working through Tales of Vesperia. I played it for a 20-25 hours a few years ago while I was stuck with an appendicitis and recently went back. It's good fun if a little crazy at times. I'm stuck in the exact same place that I was all those years ago. I remember the demo being this part as well which I never was able to complete. 
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Asura's Wrath is great. You need to play for the true ending too.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Shinji said:

Metal Gear Solid 3.

It's very very very good. Looks exceptionally good in HD, after beating The Pain. Loving every second of it

Seriously. I'm going to get on this again. Was waiting to get it on 3DS but its so wonderful.

• Red Dead: Redemption.

Super late to the party. Some moments of real niceness (first mosey into Mexico was a highlight) but a real grind, just like GTA4. Main actor's voice is super grating, the story makes no sense when in Mexico, and it's so easy - just repeatedly tap LT and shoot, LT and shoot.

Enjoyed some of the side missions, and the events - but the illusion is shattered the second time a damsel-in-distress preps an ambush. Though I did like robbing a bank with a bandana.

Now nearing the end, and actively farming (shooting crows? Seriously?).
  • regmcfly said:

Shinji said:

Metal Gear Solid 3.

Seriously. I'm going to get on this again. Was waiting to get it on 3DS but its so wonderful.

How does MGS4 stack up? Probably going to barrel straight into that next
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • Trials Evo. Played it all weekend and now have RSI. Fuck.

"Our music's strong enough to stop a bomb...putting pressure on you kids like I'm a soccer mom"
  • Working through Skyrim and The Witcher 2 at the moment.  Focusing on The Witcher.  Very engaging, interesting and great fun to play. 
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Shinji said:

regmcfly said:

Shinji said:

Metal Gear Solid 3.

How does MGS4 stack up? Probably going to barrel straight into that next

MGS4 is wonderful. In order of numbered MGS releases I have it as 3, 4, 1, 2.
    Twitter: Andy_Wharton | PSN: thehumantarget86 | Xbox Live: humantarget86 | Steam: thehumantarget
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Id go 3,2,4,1 but then I WOULD WOULDN'T I
  • 2 3 4 1

Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Where is all the love for the first metal gear solid game?!  Clearly the best one!  I played it non-stop for a whole weekend because I just couldn't put it down!

Then it's 3,4,2 (although I have fond memories of it being the game I got my PS2 with, I also didn't have a memory card so I could only play the tanker part over and over).

Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • It was the best one until the others came out.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • A lot of people liking MGS2. I really didn't enjoy it, but now I'm feeling I should replay it again.
‹ Previous1234567750

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!