Currently Playing
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    "your grace", shirley?

Nope, it’s the new super immersive VR life sim where you play a fembot called Grace.  Vvvv immersive.  My best mate hate loves it.
  • I need to play more games with hate.

Just say everything is shit and you’re just about there.

Cheeky
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Tried some Gran Turismo Sport as it was cheap in the sale. Very pretty game. Not sure how far I’ll get into it before GT7 comes out but fancied 4K 60fps drive around.

Think I’m hooked back into No Man’s Sky. The crafting loop is stronger than ever and the advancements in things like space stations and the now massive anomaly have really opened up the game. Plus I am incredibly rich. Last night I was heading back to my ship when an online player gave me 5 stasis things. I thought nothing of it but when I got to a galactic trade terminal turns out each one is worth 15 million creds!! I then read an article about how someone had loads and was randomly travelling the galaxy giving them away :-)
  • lol @ me. two games mentioned, two fuckups. this is why i usually don't play anything! :)
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • I can’t believe they’ve haven’t done anything about the ridiculous rubber banding on the nfs: hot pursuit remaster
    The Forum Herald™
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Think I’m hooked back into No Man’s Sky. The crafting loop is stronger than ever and the advancements in things like space stations and the now massive anomaly have really opened up the game. Plus I am incredibly rich. Last night I was heading back to my ship when an online player gave me 5 stasis things. I thought nothing of it but when I got to a galactic trade terminal turns out each one is worth 15 million creds!! I then read an article about how someone had loads and was randomly travelling the galaxy giving them away :-)

Did you pass some onto others?
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    No fuck that, I'm not altruistic!
  • b0r1s wrote:
    No fuck that, I'm not altruistic!

Lol. I dont think i would be either.
  • Gave tetris connected a go. Its cool. Didnt expect to find it so hard though!
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town.

Currently trying to figure out the best ways to get more cows. You can buy a magic cow potion, which impregnates an adult cow, but it takes pretty long for the calf to be born and grow up. Pregnant cows also can't be milked, so there's that problem as well. Not that I have the milker.

I also have two harvest gnomes so far that water my crops, but most of the time they're sleeping or playing music. And 4 chicken, but they don't do much more than lay an egg a day. Dog and horse are still around, but not old enough to really do anything yet.

Time is weird in this game, trying to do as much as you can in a day can feel chaotic, but then a lot of the bigger things (growing crops, getting animals to ultimate happy level) takes so long that it doesn't matter too much if you miss a day of looking after them.
  • Verecocha wrote:
    5.Halo: CE Anniversary - 6 Hours - 10/10 - Xbox Series X Going through the books again so couldn’t help but want a quick CE playthrough, and it just never fails. It’s not just nostalgia it’s just so perfectly balanced in every way with so many ways to approach every battle, every firefight, every stealth melee section. Even now 20 years on there’s different things that you can throw at the Covenant and then the flood. Still just perfect fun for the family, 10/10.

Inspired by this post in the 52 games thread I'm replaying CE for reals for the first time since 2002ish.  Up to the Silent Cartographer.  Such a satisfying FPS, and also proof that I'm hugely shit at the genre these days.  I got through it on Legendary once, but I died loads on level three playing on normal last night.  Glad medipacks went in the bin tbh.     

The Master Chief Collection offers an unbelievable amount of content.  I know it's taken a while to buff it up to standard but wow, what a package.  I think I paid £6 for it pre gamepass on CDkeys.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Djornson wrote:
    Gave tetris connected a go. Its cool. Didnt expect to find it so hard though!

FWIW I was struggling on the third area of journey mode on normal so switched to beginner and played through it (perhaps a bi too easily for some). Went back to normal afterwards and smashed the level I was stuck on first time. Who knew difficulty curves worked?
  • The Little Nightmares 2 demo is promising. I played on Switch, which does an excellent job of pastel filtering the slightly muddy visuals to keep performance up undocked, but I daresay it's fully gorgeous on other platforms. I enjoyed the original and should get round to the dlc really. It wasn't as good as Inside (what is?) but it wasn't far off. Plus the Jean-Pierre Jeunet eqsue designs were delicious. Sequel feels more of the same, which is fine with me.
  • I’ve really tempted by the demo but I’m just gonna wait a week or two now and then go in fresh.  Loved the first, and for all the reasons you mention.  Can’t wait!
  • There was a stretch in the original (towards the end maybe? Memory failing again) that was absolutely brilliant. I think I'll pre-order the disk edition on Bone.
  • MostLy been playing Minecraft dungeons co op with my 5 year old whose obsessed with it.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Triple threat:

Banjo Kazooie, where the camera’s so bad it’s about to go in the just given up on thread.

Banjo Tooie. Always wanted this as loved the first back in the day. Some good improvements over the first, but I’m really only playing it because the boy wants to (along with the above).

B&K Nuts n bolts. Never went anywhere near this, but it’s actually been good fun. I can see it getting frustrating later on but enjoyed the first hour or two.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Nuts and bolts is utter shit
    The Forum Herald™
  • I quite enjoyed it!
  • I'm still working my way through Witcher 3, though I'm ready for it to end to be honest* so hopefully on the home straight...though everytime i think i might be on the last mission, each step opens up new secondary requests that i think need to be done to move on.

* not in a bad way, i would just give up on a game if i didn't like it, i just have a low tolerance for doing the same things over and over.
  • Tried Star Wars Squadrons, pretty cool actually, didn't expect to like it.

COD Cold War Zombies free for the weekend was also fun with friends
  • I'm still working my way through Witcher 3, though I'm ready for it to end to be honest* so hopefully on the home straight...though everytime i think i might be on the last mission, each step opens up new secondary requests that i think need to be done to move on.

* not in a bad way, i would just give up on a game if i didn't like it, i just have a low tolerance for doing the same things over and over.

Just enjoy it
    The Forum Herald™
  • I'm trying, but i seem to be stuck in a loop of 'go here, talk, go there, talk, follow someone, talk' with little actual action. Also getting very bored of "well i'll teleport there, you can make your own way since you don't like portals"...fuck off with that, or at least give me a choice.
  • Well you can fast travel too .. maybe split up the missions with some contracts?

Or find some of the legendary gear or just have a wander and breath of the wild style
    The Forum Herald™
  • With the benefit of hind sight nfs hot pursuit is incredibly broken as an sp experience
    The Forum Herald™
  • Injustice 2 story mode. Much better than I thought it would be, it's actually not that far behind MK11 for cinematic breezy brutal fightmans. Good fun and perfect Game Pass stuff. I've got no intention of gittin gud at it but I'm enjoying it.
  • OOT: MQ had a bit of a wtf moment:
    Spoiler:
  • Keep on heading back into Spiderman at the moment. Not trying to finish it but I'm really enjoying the side quest aspect of it, because it seems so very Spiderman to be doing most of them.

Still jumping into Mario 35 now and again and saving Ghost of Tsushima for a concentrated run of glory.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!