Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    gP1bve0.png

Animal Crossing: New Leaf isn't just a game, it's a way of life! Imagine the excitement of moving to a new town, a place where you don't know anyone and can start from scratch – that's Animal Crossing! From the train journey there and meeting talking animals for the first time to building a life in your new home, the possibilities are endless. You don't just play Animal Crossing: New Leaf... you live it!
    WVJYkCv.png

You can be the Mayor!

Welcome to your new home… Mayor! It may feel like a mix-up when you first arrive at the train station, but a little help from Isabelle (your secretary) and support from all the animals in town will soon make you feel right at home in the job. Put your new-found mayoral powers to good use and help turn your town into a wonderful place to live!
    tTpJ3Z9.jpg

Endless events!

Whenever you play Animal Crossing: New Leaf, there's always something to do or see in your town! Whether it's a new visitor coming to say hello, a delivery waiting for you at the post office or even a special event that's also being celebrated in the real world, you'll always have a reason to stop by and see what's going on!
    uEDfaCK.jpg

Open The Gate!

Don't keep your perfect town to yourself… share it with your friends too! At the station, you can either open your town up to visitors or take a trip to one of your friends' towns – up to four players can be in a town at once, giving you plenty of opportunity for fun! Set up your own fishing tournament or bug hunt, trade custom designs and fruit, introduce your citizens to your friends and much, much more. What you do is up to you!
    KCIkBVK.png

Let's Go On Holiday!

If you and your friends fancy taking in some different scenery, you can all sail out from the town dock as a group and head for Tortimer Island. This tropical paradise is the perfect place to unwind from the stresses of being mayor – go for a swim in the ocean, catch all kinds of bugs and fish found only on the island and relax with your friends as you have fun in the sun!

You can also go on tours with your friends: a range of mini-games that are both exciting and rewarding! Work together to complete tasks and if you do well, you'll earn Tortimer Awards and medals; use the medals to buy souvenirs that you can't get anywhere else before the boat ride home! You can also go on tours alone or with other randomly-selected players over the Internet.
    UOkHdjD.png

HH Showcase

Using StreetPass, you can interact with other Animal Crossing: New Leaf players and have them come to your town! Check out the HH Showcase to the north of Main Street to meet them (and maybe even collect a gift!), then visit their home in one of the three HH Showcase plazas. And if you see a piece of furniture in a house that you like, no problem – most items can be ordered from the HH Showcase catalogue and delivered in the post, meaning you can add to your own personal collection too! (Only items available to buy on Main Street can be purchased; rare items cannot be ordered. Up to five items per player can be ordered in one day.)

Nintendo-created homes will also be added to the HH Showcase from time to time via SpotPass.
    CQzKiv6.png

Dream Suite

Once the Dream Suite is built as a public works project, you can use it to visit other towns all over the world, including those belonging to people you've never met! Lie down on the couch and drift off to a distant town – search for towns to visit by name, the special address found on a player's Town Pass Card or a random choice plucked from the dream world.

Since your visit is only a dream, nothing you do will be seen by the owner of the town... feel free to make as much of a mess as you like! And if you see a custom design that you like while you're there, talk to Wendell the walrus and he'll let you take it home to use in your own town.

You can also use the Dream Suite to upload a dream of your town to the Internet, allowing anyone in the world to visit it and see what a great town you've created!
    okOZwkq.png

Download content

New items are being delivered to your town all the time! Downloadable content for Animal Crossing: New Leaf allows you to receive gifts containing exclusive furniture and other items in your game for free – you just have to go and collect it!

There are two types of regularly updated free content that you can receive. To download the first, visit the post office on Main Street and talk to either Pelly or Phyllis, then select 'Ask about a present' from the menu. They'll check to see if you've got an gift waiting for you – if you do, it'll be delivered immediately! Alternatively, the second type can be received in your mailbox directly from Pete the postman; simply play the game while connected to a wireless Internet connection and if an item is available, it will be delivered. Each type of free content offers different items, so be sure to grab it all!

Free downloadable items are only available for a limited time and once they're gone, you won't be able to get them again. Make sure you grab each one while you can!

Be sure to follow the official UK Animal Crossing: New Leaf Twitter feed, where you'll see announcements of when new downloadable gifts become available.
    QkidMww.png

Download Animal Crossing from the Nintendo eShop

Life in Animal Crossing: New Leaf passes by in real time, matching the world around you. When you play alters what's happening in your town – thankfully, the download version makes it easier to play at any time, day or night!

To purchase the download version, just use the outer cameras of your Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL system to scan the QR Code below. A wireless Internet connection is required to download software from Nintendo eShop. 1GB (8,192 blocks) of free space is required on the SD Card of your Nintendo 3DS system to save the download version.

PDxBUE4.png

The eShop version costs £34.99 direct from the eShop. You can also buy a code on GAME's website for £29.99.

A new life, a new Nintendo 3DS XL! With its stylish design that's both cute and cool, you can show all your friends that you love Animal Crossing by carrying this special edition handheld wherever you go! This system comes with a pre-installed download version of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, playable whenever and wherever you like – no Game Card required! The download version is also available from Nintendo eShop.

DxzlziM.png

Pre-order Animal Crossing: New Leaf with GAME and you will receive an exclusive Isabelle and Town Hall Figurine Set.

Use Nintendo's free eCard mailer and welcome your friends to the world of Animal Crossing: New Leaf! Tell them how much you're looking forward to your new life as mayor, organise a get-together, let them know what you're up to or just say hello – just as you can live however you like in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, what you write is entirely up to you!

The Nintendo 3DS Image Share service makes it easy to show off special moments from your favourite games, such as Animal Crossing: New Leaf, where you can share your unique creations! Simply take a screenshot and share it directly on Twitter, Tumblr or Facebook – or all three at the same time.

Please note that you may only post images and comments using the Nintendo 3DS Image Share service. You must access your Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr accounts separately to update account information or edit and/or delete your posts.

You can also access the Nintendo 3DS Image Share website by taking a photo of this QR Code with your Nintendo 3DS Camera application.

8R7ZTGc.png

In Europe, the Nintendo 3DS Image Share service is currently only compatible with Animal Crossing: New Leaf on Nintendo 3DS.

Read about Mayor Martin's Animal Crossing adventures on his blog!

Future has been including a free promotional brochure with subscriber copies of its magazines. You can also download it!

Mr Iwata talks to some of the developers behind Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Isabelle brings you all the latest Animal Crossing: New Leaf news on Twitter!

Join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf Facebook community!

Friend codes

Make friends with other B&Bers who are getting the game! Please PM me to be added to the list.

EvilRedEye: 1590-4867-7427
    optimark_prime: 1848-1651-3645
    Birdorf: 4382-3173-0928
    Subbax: 0387-9259-2259
    Fentonizer: 2277-6738-2006
    Mal0wner: 0645-5742-2145
    Skondo: 3496-9948-8649
    b0r1s: 5327-2209-8260
    isanbard: 0361-6861-4525
    cindemon: 3437-3233-9772
    Mikemsp: 3668-8117-9395 (corrected 19:56 14/06/2013)
    (^Updated 00:06 06/06/2013)
    regmcfly: 2234-7232-9528
    Hodgepodge: 0001-3575-4341
    revelthedog: 0146 8922 2426
    vicinity_of_pie: 5129-0990-3187
    MattyJ: 4313-0452-3409
    pandajimmy: 2809-8024-1882
    (^Updated 20:59 12/06/2013)
    @KiltedMoose: 3394-3522-4844
    darkglobe: 1891-1149-0016
    mk64: 3308-4584-1073 WARNING: has time travelled to the future
    SpaceGazelle: 2449-5820-0894
    Kow: 2449-4754-5905
    mistercrayon: 1821-9693-6199
    Wookienopants: 4725-7938-9169
    Sasukekun: 3926-4952-0699
    ZMM: 3909-7529-6498
    WorKid: 4725-9249-6970
    (^Updated 23:31 14/06/2013)
    SLEdge: 4398-9256-7611
    Tempy: 2793-1832-4451
    @OiBecky: 4656-6567-3042
    BtRnutlet: 0602-6313-2789
    Dogfingers: 4038-6383-6798
    @Krautmick234: 2750-2228-6262
    (^Updated 13:38 16/06/2013)
    handsofblue: 2492-5317-7523
    graphure: 4527-7270-5372
    Nina: 4296-4234-0289
    Surveyor: 2938-6687-0011
    fullspectrum: 3308-5764-4531
    pc71: 3480-3585-1355
    @Stevotatersdeep: 2406-5265-9366
    (^Updated 23:21 18/06/2013)
    Vastik: 0688-5299-4157
    Raiziel: 2148-9356-2676
    AndCallMeCharlie: 2878-9640-1728
    (^Updated 21:39 24/06/2013)
    guthrieg: 4124-5842-9568
    vicinity_of_pie: 5129-0990-3187
    zonipoi: 0774-4235-8747
    (^Updated 21:06 30/06/2013)
    JMW: 4339-2462-8343
    Kazuo: 0834-1429-7666
    Elmlea: 3265-5213-9206
    (^Updated 20:58 07/07/2013)
    Outlaw: 4313-0593-0648
    MuseChick: 0533-4966-4307
    (^Updated 23:07 09/07/2013)
    bibidybobbidyboo: 1332-7697-2389
    (^Updated 20:08 23/07/2013)
    acemuzzy: 4613-7291-1486
    (^Updated 14:28 08/09/2013)
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Looking good - preordered.

Just wanted to 'non-comment' to get in first :-)

Oh and haven't played this since the GC days, so really looking forward to this baby.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    If anyone's wondering why I've made a new OP, reg has gone on indefinite hiatus and it was driving me nuts that Nintendo was putting loads of cool internet stuff out and there was no-one maintaining an OP. And let's be honest, I'M FUCKING GOOD AT THIS SHIT.
  • Nintendo team up with Microsoft to bring you the Ultimate Animal Crossing Experience. The twist: It's a game about how Reg is Dead.
  • man I can't believe this.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    man I can't believe this.

I can't either, I was tweeting him about Donkey Kong a couple of hours ago, what a waste.
  • Ah man I can't believe it. If he was here he'd be spinning in his grave.
  • Hello, I'm getting this as the free game, does anyone know how many memory blocks it takes up.I have 1000 free?
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Dogfingers wrote:
    Hello, I'm getting this as the free game, does anyone know how many memory blocks it takes up.I have 1000 free?

The Japanese version takes up 8,192 blocks, about 1GB.
  • This is also my free game.

I've never played one before.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    And let's be honest, I'M FUCKING GOOD AT THIS SHIT.

Tbf, can't argue with the stone cold.

Tbf, I also miss hype king mcfly & his hype lyrics....
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I wish reg wasn't dead. :(
  • *sniff*
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I'll be having this for my gf.
  • This will be my free game. When do I need to buy te others by?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    mk64 wrote:
    This will be my free game. When do I need to buy te others by?

Register the three games by 11.59pm on 30th June 2013. Claim download code by 11.59pm on 31st July, 2013. Redeem free download code by 11.59pm on 31st December, 2013.
  • Can I come to the funeral or wake? I never knew the guy but I want to pay my respects.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • shit, new memory card ahoy
  • Reckon this might be my free one too, think I'll get Donkey Kong and the download this.

Never played an Animal Crossing before!
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Thinking I'm gonna change to make this my free game, at the mo it's going to be Luigi. But I don't imagine that's a game I'll keep, so may cancel my AC preorder, buy Luigi, register, finish it then sell/trade it in.

AC is a keeper, based on paste GC experience
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    What's this about a free one? Why would you get this free?
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Buy and register three out of:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS Version)
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate
    Luigi's Mansion 2
    Fire Emblem: Awakening
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins
    Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

...and you can choose a free download for a fourth from the list.
  • So...Turnip Trading.

It's own thread or do we let is spunk all over this one every Sunday when old JOan is in town & throughout the week when someones Tom Nook loses his marbles & offers crazy Bells?
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Spunk away.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    In other news, all the forms are filled in, I'm getting this for free!
  • I'll have this. Great, great game.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Reg who?
  • Can't wait to reopen Wabsnazm, anyone walking into my town with an axe will be frowned upon
  • Come back Reg. Did he leave?
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • I can't wait for this. Bugs me (pun intended) that Jp has had this fr ages already though :(
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
‹ Previous1234567162

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!