PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    FR sent Haak. Nice!

I finally managed to get Uplay to spam out some friend invites from my Steam account as well so that might explain a few DAQAttak spams going around.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Cool :) Playing with several others so there will be a few online. Once you unlock clans let me know.
  • Speedhaak wrote:
    What a launch. So much content in this game, makes Anthem look like a Rise of the Robots reboot. Really liking it :)

Only had a couple of hours so far but I’m in love.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I'll be on PC, Fri eve and Sat arvo.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • I don't have this yet but apparently there's a 45gig day one update.
    Ouchy
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    90 for PS4 users.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Woof... Checking in Haak for that clan invite. Had a very nice day pootlin' about in DC and have just got Grace Jones rolling up in the homebase back from her trip to the theatre District. Was going to ping an invite request but it looked to be invite only and that menu is pretty buggy for me as it is...hlp pls.

Enjoying myself a good deal already and would be interested to see how it plays out in MP. I only really soloed my way through a good punch of divvy 1 so would like to see how it changes up with a few more folks taking down the bad guys.

I can confirm it's very pretty and there's a whole lotta loot to be looting.

Edit: Uplay name is DAQAttak btw and running this on PC too.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Just spent 5 hours on this.  Got clans unlocked if there's one on PC?

Think I'll get the story finished and do sidequests afterwards.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    This is me all over. No surprise, because i love the first game, but this is actually next level, and a testament to how you should learn from your mistakes when making a sequel. 

Right out the bat its one of the smoothest online launches i've witnessed from a game of this scope. Sure, they had Betas etc, but day one and no sign of drama, or internet backlash. Slight servers niggles of course, but in the grand scheme of things, a blip, on a perfect product (not hyperbole, just perfect compared to today's 'early access' standards of "We've gone gold").

Anyway, 3rd person shooters are where i am most comfortable/skilled (#10 in the World - Vanquish - Hard Campaign), and surprisingly, unlike other games of this ilk where i tend to play very cautiously (almost rat-like), with this, i find pressing and being aggressive works wonders.

The new and improved AI is great at flanking when you're hunkered down, but you run headfirst (not into a mob of course) and the enemies panic, and actually try to evade you. Role-reversal. default_wink.png Bulletproof Drone is essential for this sort of craziness by the way. lol!

I am loving every second with this game, but i feel conflicted in that i want to reach Level 30 before work on Monday (because i love end game grind). But at the same time i want to savour every moment.

Knowing there are 52 Open World Bosses to grind, makes me sooooo happy. My favourite, chilled, gaming past time for the past couple of years has always been laps around NYC in D1, killing all the named bosses. I have the coordinates written down inside the box, but i probably know them by heart. I look forward to saying the same about this in 6 months time.

Hats off to Massive, for not doing a reset like all these other sequels/imitators, they took everything they learnt over the (sometimes dire) years of D1, and said "you know what, never again, this shit is gonna be top-notch Day 1".

And it is! default_wub.png
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    For sure, agree 100%.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Yup. Spent a clean happy little hour just clearing out some theatre projects to get some nice gun mobs.

I get a sneaky getting I could go deep on this one gents. Time flies when you're pootling about clearing out icons on the map.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Really tempted to buy this, can a lot or most of it be done SP?
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Whats your Uplay ID Sub?
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message

All of it can be done solo. And its the perfect difficulty for a lone wolf. I've had so many missions that i completed by the skin of my teeth. That being said, i am always 1-2 levels under the recommendation.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Speedhaak wrote:
    Whats your Uplay ID Sub?

Think it should be Subbaxx.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Curtis wrote:
    All of it can be done solo. And its the perfect difficulty for a lone wolf. I've had so many missions that i completed by the skin of my teeth. That being said, i am always 1-2 levels under the recommendation.

Cheers Curtis, I'll wait for a bit of a price drop as Sekiro next week but enjoying reading the impressions in here.

£30 or under and I'm in.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I'm fucking fuming.  Spent about 20 minutes trying to find the Butcher bounty and immediately died.  Do those appear again?

Couldn't find the front door for that area so went in the back and the angles are terrible there.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Yes. Bounties are accessible from the map anytime (tab right). Assuming you have the Intel to pay for them.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    After praising the game for being glitch free, tonight me and a friend managed to (a) get stuck inside a stationary vehicle, and (b) drop off a ledge and become one with the concrete. lol! 

Hilarious, but ruined a stress free guide around the Dark Zone.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Good to hear that the bounties are buyable then. I got that butcher bounty before I realised they were time limited so just never got round to looking at it until there was less than a minute counting down.

Have try to find out how to actually buy it granted but I'll keep digging about next time I'm on.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Curtis wrote:
    i feel conflicted in that i want to reach Level 30 before work on Monday (because i love end game grind). But at the same time i want to savour every moment.   

Same here. Taking my time just exploring and getting absorbed in the game world. The guys I'm playing with are all hardcore WoW players and were lvl 30 in one day. Needless to say I have not been trying to keep up with them ;)
  • MuseChick
    Show networks
    Twitter
    MuseChick
    Xbox
    MuseChick
    PSN
    MuseChick
    Steam
    musechick

Send message
    I'm enjoying this immensely. Although I do miss the snowy streets of New York, it feels like a much fuller, more polished version of the first. Looking at the amount of % things to complete, fills my little RPG grind loving heart with joy.
  • This has proper tanked at retail with just 20% of the boxed sales of the first one.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Any news on digital uptake?
    Xbox / PSN - DongleUnlimited
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I decided to not rush story and have been completing districts as I get into them.  I'm only 18 but going to try a tough it through Judiciary Square, see if I can get a gear boost.
  • Didn't EA say a couple of years ago that a 50% digital/disc split was optimistic at the moment. Might be rising now to be honest, digital feels pretty normal.

Alternatively, trying to sell sequels to games as a service titles might be big ask.
  • I’d imagine it’s a big hitter digitally, especially considering the savings in foreign stores. Got the £90 version for £65 from the Argy store.
  • Yeah - was looking at that myself.
    Xbox / PSN - DongleUnlimited
  • I had my Bone unhooked from the net for a few weeks there as I was using the cable for something else.
    Plugged it back in the other day to be met with game updates totalling over 80gig. All games as a service shite too. CoD, Battlefield, Sea of Thieves, PUBG, ForzaH4, Ghost Recon, all requiring massive updates.
    I'm not in any hurry to sign up for any more of this shite, so The Division 2 can do one for the moment as far as I'm concerned.
    Come with g if you want to live...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!