The Division
  • What's the best price for this on either PS4 or XBox? I'm just looking for the Standard version.
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • Look on eBay, 15% today. Something like £35-36
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    Look on eBay, 15% today. Something like £35-36

I noticed Shopto were doing it for that price with delivery in a few days, but I just went for 15% off the Argos price and collected it last night. Popped it in my drive when I got in and expected it to have installed when I went to it last night, only to find that I didn't have enough space on my primary drive so it hadn't installed and it also needed a 40+gig update. Maybe tonight I will have a blast.

Cheers anyway.
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Ive got 4-5 missions deep on Xbox but goddam it it's lonely. Anyone else around
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Ive got 4-5 missions deep on Xbox but goddam it it's lonely. Anyone else around
    I was tempted to pull the trigger on this because of the good reviews and buzz, but then I remembered my div1 team have other things to do so I'm reluctant for the lonely reason.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • I have it on PS4 but have had no time to play it :(
  • So...

Nobody playing this? Have a copy but unsure where to play or just sell on.
  • I’m playing it. Absolutely loving it. Need to find a clan though as it appears not too much interest here.
  • Anyone want to buy a digital copy on Bono?
  • Anyone want to buy a digital copy on Bono?
    How many bucks?
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I've just hit lvl 30, gearscore 245 or something.

Really not sure if it's worth trying to recalibrate now or do I just sell everything and get to WT4 450 as soon as I can before recalibrating?  I have a full stash and inventory so need to go through what's useful and not at some point.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
  • I'm playing it on PS4. It's very very good but lost in the crowd I think
  • pantyfire wrote:
    Anyone want to buy a digital copy on Bono?
    How many bucks?
    If Panty doesn’t want it, I’ll be interested
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • bibidybobbidyboo
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @martingwilliams
    Xbox
    bordude
    PSN
    bibidybobbidyboo
    Wii
    bordude / bibidybobbidyboo

Send message
    Verecocha wrote:
    I’m playing it. Absolutely loving it. Need to find a clan though as it appears not too much interest here.

I'm playing on PS4 if you want to create a clan?
    Twitter: Mr Three-Dee@martingwilliams
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Speedhaak wrote:

Cool. Most of that I had a vague idea about. I think some time spent noting the good talents on gear is needed and I can sell the rest.

• Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Up to WT2 now and should be a swift walk through to WT3.  I decided to keep a few bits and pieces but mostly sold 3/4 of my stash/inv.  I figure there'll be plenty more drops to pick talents from over the next few sessions.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    I'm struggling to find any sort of motivation to play this. Sure, Sekiro was a distraction last week, but the grind towards 30 isn't doing it for me. There are some nice, gimmicky main missions, but none of it feels exciting or enticing. The locale is definitely playing into it. I adore NYC in Winter. Also, low level shit guns and shit skills make it all the more tiresome. I do love the difficulty, being a solo player. And i refuse to use that revive hive. Even the health chem launcher has made me lazy - hiding behind cover and forgoing armour packs completely. 

In fact, typing that, made me realise i was enjoying it when i played super aggressive. Its great because the AI shits the bed and cowers from you. I should probably stop whining and just play the damn thing.
  • If you have a ps3 making a lot of noise (fan) can it be fixed cheap?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Yeah, bust it open and clear the inside and fan blades of dust. Sames goes for PS4. They both suck up air from the side vents, so if its on a dusty TV rack surrounded by other components, that shit gets clogged quick!
  • How easy is it? I’ve never done that? Could I send it to you to do for free?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    At the final stretch to WT4.  Need to jump from 358 to 375 to hit the stronghold.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Hit WT4 last night!  I think WT5 is out now?

I swear I'm never in the clan top 3 for very long.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    WT5 indeed is out.. sadly it has not fixed my crafting bench which is still stuck at 350 or something. 

I've got another character now coming along to see if I can get a proper table on him to actually craft some exotics.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Damn, just hit the GS for Tidal Basin but can't stay on for it.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    I liked tidal basin. Went solo just in case that would help out fix up my crafting table woes but no .. still stuffed.

Got my second character up to...18 or 19 maybe now. Can't take that long to smash up through the tiers and make sure to check the missions and try to upgrade the crafting table each time.

It looks to be a fairly common problem from the various forums and threads on it around the internet... Ubi even stated explicitly that that last patch would fix it.

It didn't fix it.

It did look to break signature ammo for a lot of people though...
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Yeah, I've read the signature ammo issue.  It was probably dropping less for me last night [crossbow] but it didn't impact too much and I was definitely getting them, just not being spammed as before.

I think my bench is at the WT1 level.  From memory it's 300-330 so it's way behind my level now but I've not been planning on crafting/recalibrating anything until I get to at least 450ish.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    I signed up as a sniper so that's been pretty broken so far anyway meaning the low sig ammo isn't much of a thing for me. (There was a weird 50cal sniper accuracy thing going on that meant that your shots basically seemed to just ghost most the time..) There are plenty of other buffs in the tree that make it worthwhile mind ( reload, stability etc)

The only reason I'd want to get the crafting table up is to get the exotics up to level. I've only got the Liberty Deagle thing but if I could actually make them at a useful level I'd probably have a reason to go get the rest.
  • So apart from bugs, the end game is quite good? I haven't had enough time to play to get to max level yet.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    So far I've played everything solo and it's been a great experience.  There's so much more to do in general and none of it feels too repetitive, I'd say.

I get sidetracked a lot with things whilst just moving between missions. Think I'll have time Wed to get Tidal Basin done and then I'm going to try and get a proper build done. Probably the Soldier of Fortune one I've seen on Reddit.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!