PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    So this got banned here then anyway.

Saints Row IV was also banned this week. What is the fucking point of finally introducing an R rating if you're just going to ban everything anyway you hyperconservative cocks.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Jesus that's terrible! I would say The Last of Us was the most violent game I've played in a long time, did that get banned? It's fucking pathetic. What is so bad about State of Decay? You wait, GTAV will be next!
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I cannot understand how it could be refused classification. Your killing zombies ffs.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Jesus that's terrible! I would say The Last of Us was the most violent game I've played in a long time, did that get banned? It's fucking pathetic. What is so bad about State of Decay? You wait, GTAV will be next!
    Nope.  Ridiculous violence is a-ok, but any hint of sex and it's curtains.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Where was the sex is SoD? I need another play through.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    That I don't know about.  Fuck.
  • trucker pills ftw
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    djchump wrote:
    drugs, not sex.
    Anal probe played a part in the decision.
  • Skerret wrote:
    djchump wrote:
    drugs, not sex.
    Anal probe played a part in the decision.
    For State of Decay it was the drugs.
    For SR IV it was mainly the sexual violence and a bit about drug usage.
  • my money was on the dubstep gun.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Smang wrote:
    Most of the characters are decent if you give them time. Having said that I only sussed out how to select your unlocked upgrades the other day.

how do you do this? before army woman was torn apart she seemed to have many starts on stats etc.
    On the stats page of the menu, scroll down and any abilities you've unlocked should be there. Army girl had a sweet leg sweep that knocks down the zeds ready for a finisher. You have to hold down X to confirm your choice.
  • ahhh nice one bruv'nor!
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Is the patch live for this now? I might boot it up later but Ive left it a few days so I expect everyone to be dead! I read that if you leave it for a day its worse than for say 3 days? Hope thats the case otherwise well you know.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • i kind of hate that. havent played in a week, gonna load it up to "GAME OVER"
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Im gonna spend all night just getting it all level again, Just to forget and have to do it all again in a weeks time. It should be an option really.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • when's this patch coming?
  • I popped this on again yesterday (didnt patch it), after a long delay. I didn't notice any major loss of resources at the base.
    I am getting a bit swamped with missions at the moment.
    And I keep delaying them until I have done a resource run or two.
    My god though it is a time sink.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Patch is now live, Found my base was on 1 for all supplies. Had loads of horde invasions and chaos at home. The pop up at high speed is still bad but a little improved as is the screen tearing. I spent a few hours trying to move my group to the south but didnt really know how, So gave up. I just hope the save issue is sorted as I couldnt be arsed to wait to change character to force a hard save.
  • I lost my first character today. It was very traumatic. 
    Then the ranger dude shot the pastor at the home base!?
  • RetroGam3r wrote:
    Patch is now live, Found my base was on 1 for all supplies. Had loads of horde invasions and chaos at home. The pop up at high speed is still bad but a little improved as is the screen tearing. I spent a few hours trying to move my group to the south but didnt really know how, So gave up. I just hope the save issue is sorted as I couldnt be arsed to wait to change character to force a hard save.

After how long away from it?  Been a week since I've had time to play now...
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    I left it for nearly a week, Like 6 days or summin
  • Post new patch I have noticed many more of my searches are coming up empty handed. 
    I would get a decent amount of ammo or melee weapons on most searches now I am getting hardly any. 
    Thank god I stocked everything I found previously. 

As for moving bases @retro, you find a potential base and then you have to fill its requirements I.e. have the building materials and the population required.
    Go into the building, clear the zombies, press down and call Lily and tell her to move the base. 
    If you are doing all that then sorry.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    @pantyfire Ah I must not have enough supplies yet. I give it a try when I can summon up the enthusiasm to give it a proper sesh. Cheers dude
  • We're all still arrived, but Marcus fell off a survey point, is down to about 20% health, and we now have a malnutrition crisis as a couple of runs resulted in no food.  Story keeps moving, I've met the Army and rescued Jacob, so now it's maximum scavenging time.  

Where am I meant to be moving to, again?
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    South is good.
  • Don't knee-jerk move tho.
    The best place is south but there several location in that town.
    I moved into a house by the bridge between the 2 parts of the town and it was great if a little small, I took the plunge and moved again a couple of nights ago to the large warehouse near the entrance to the town on the far left of the town.
    It took 50 construction resources and a population of 12 to get in there. Which took a little doing but now I am in it's much better, you can have more outposts and it has a few extra building plots, plus 4 parking spaces to repair cars (which dont seem to be repairing as they should - another bug?).

Interestingly the outposts are important, I only discovered this the otherday. They don't just give you a place to dump and pick up supplies while out and about, they actually give you a resource boost of the type that was dominant when you searched the property.
    So if you go into a house and find a ammo cache, the ammo icon pops up on the house, on the map. If you then place a outpost there you get a daily ammo resource boost (at home base) until the resource runs out.
    If you clear out the ammo after you build the outpost you still get the bonus AFAICT.
    Don't forget you can also removes outposts and build them elsewhere if you run out of slots or if the bonus runs dry.
  • good info about outposts there, ta
  • No co-op coming.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-03-undead-labs-confirms-that-state-of-decay-wont-get-co-op

Which is a kind of a shame for no shared experiences, but the article makes a good point about implementing MP detracting from future updates, and it sounds from the tales here it needs them more than co-op. Future SoD games will be co-op based though.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!