Xbox One
  • I noticed the other day my Kinect wasn’t working....

I’ve given the thing a hoovering and restarted it several times. Control has now loaded with dialogue audio after loading with none then not loading at all.

Fingers crossed I can get a playthrough of Cyberpunk out of the old dear then upgrade to SX when they are available.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Riveting stuff.
  • Verecocha wrote:
    I don’t think I’m gonna use my code so if it’s not account specific someone can have mine?
    I think it is account specific as I tried to use a code supplied by Boris but it wouldn't work
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    Installed games will be ok if it remains your account's "home console".

I don't think you can transfer saves :-(.

Well, that's not gonna down well lol.
  • pantyfire wrote:
    I noticed the other day my Kinect wasn’t working....

I’ve given the thing a hoovering and restarted it several times. Control has now loaded with dialogue audio after loading with none then not loading at all.

Fingers crossed I can get a playthrough of Cyberpunk out of the old dear then upgrade to SX when they are available.

A brave prospect is playing a game like Cyberpunk on an OG bone. Best of luck Pants.
  • Brave through necessity. No other choice.
  • pantyfire wrote:
    I noticed the other day my Kinect wasn’t working.... I’ve given the thing a hoovering and restarted it several times. Control has now loaded with dialogue audio after loading with none then not loading at all. Fingers crossed I can get a playthrough of Cyberpunk out of the old dear then upgrade to SX when they are available.

If there's one thing I've learned, don't hoover electronics. They generate a lot of static.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • pantyfire wrote:
    I don’t believe this. Days before cyberpunk is out and my original bone has, today, started acting weird. It’s dropped audio 4 tines while playing Rage 2. I’ve started playing Control and there’s zero spoken audio. I’ve just tried loading several games, from external and internal drives, some from disc, some digital and so far Dead Cells is the only one to load into actual gameplay at all. Has anyone else had similar issues?
    Not similar, but in recent days my wireless pad has seemingly stopped charging properly, and a few times i've turned on the xbox and tv doesn't detect a signal, and i have to flip channels and fiddle with wires to get it to detect.
    it's almost like the older machines know there's a new one out and MS want us to buy them! :)
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Hodge360 wrote:
    pantyfire wrote:
    I noticed the other day my Kinect wasn’t working.... I’ve given the thing a hoovering and restarted it several times. Control has now loaded with dialogue audio after loading with none then not loading at all. Fingers crossed I can get a playthrough of Cyberpunk out of the old dear then upgrade to SX when they are available.

If there's one thing I've learned, don't hoover electronics. They generate a lot of static.

TOO FUCKING LATE HODGE. TOO FUCKING LATE.
  • pantyfire wrote:
    I don’t believe this. Days before cyberpunk is out and my original bone has, today, started acting weird. It’s dropped audio 4 tines while playing Rage 2. I’ve started playing Control and there’s zero spoken audio. I’ve just tried loading several games, from external and internal drives, some from disc, some digital and so far Dead Cells is the only one to load into actual gameplay at all. Has anyone else had similar issues?
    Not similar, but in recent days my wireless pad has seemingly stopped charging properly, and a few times i've turned on the xbox and tv doesn't detect a signal, and i have to flip channels and fiddle with wires to get it to detect.
    it's almost like the older machines know there's a new one out and MS want us to buy them! :)

It now doesn’t show the Xbox logo splash screen when booting up from a full shutdown. Then whatever app I try and open it just says something went wrong or something to that effect.
    If I do a restart or magically shows the splash screen and the games will load.
    It might need a wipe and reinstall but I can’t be arsed.
  • Not used my Xbox one (now in the front room under the telly) for a while as we normally use series x in the games room. Wanted to play some fallout 3.

Switched it on and got white screen of death when trying to sign in. Some googling eventually suggested booting up without trying to sign in and doing a soft reset.

It then suggested using the Apple Store app to set up but opening the app which I’ve already got gave no option to set up a ‘new console’

When it eventually scrolled round to English again there’s an option to skip that shit and do it manually.

What a palaver
    The Forum Herald™
  • Xbox credit cards just launched in the US. Rebadged Barclaycards which earn you Microsoft points with every purchase.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2024/04/18/new-xbox-mastercard-available-now/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!