Mobile Gaming (iOS/Android/Other)
  • Thanks ton robot - bought yesterday and enjoying it
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Sounds very similar to 868 Hack. 
    Which is soopa.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • I should really buy that, the author made my all-time favourite Flash game and it sounds like he poured a lot of time into Fidel.

Only problem is, I don't really play games on my phone/iPad.
  • I gots £2 to spend on the Play Store. Wat I get????
  • Hidden Folks - down to £1.99 as well.
  • Wat is a Reigns?

Running your kingdom, Tinder style.
  • Hmmmm. Will have a look.
  • Skool Daze Reskooled is pretty great. Basically a remaster of the original which was amazing in 1984! Think it's about £3 though
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Well, I think I may just have found my new mobile gaming obsession (at least until I get back on Threes!).

Twofold Inc. is made by the guy who made Rymdkapsel (which I never played but have heard good things about) which looks like a lot of other match three games, but doesn't play much like Candy Crush or anything of that ilk. Have a screenshot:

twofold_inc_1713893.png

Instead of matching three and having them disappear, you can reorder the grid line by line to set up the chains you want, then you swipe across them to rack up points (2 squares = 2 points, this doubles with each subsequent square).

You have various challenges across the top of the screen that you need to reach, with a number of moves that you need to reach them in underneath (moving a column or row one space is one move, a swipe is one move), so in the screenshot above, in 4 moves the player has to have scored 32 points for blue, 4 for yellow, 16 for red, 8 for white, then in 5 moves, 8 blue, 16 Red and 32 in red, white yellow and blue. If you go over the allotted moves, you lose a life (green dots by the alien). If you complete a challenge, you get an extra move for the remaining challenges.

It's £3 and available on the App Store here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/twofold-inc/id1042322028

There's an Android version too.

Well worth a look.
  • I want Dragalia Lost.

Anyone enjoying it in the territories it's out in?
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • Twofold sounds good! I’ve not played Rymdthingy either but it’s been on my watch list for ages, I just don’t play much iOS now thanks to Switch. Will look into it.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Wow, it’s a really old game. Didn’t know about it before.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Yeah, I thought it was new at first too, seems it is not. It’s damn good though.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I played it ages ago. Didn't think it was all that :-/
  • Thanks ton robot - bought yesterday and enjoying it

Glad you're enjoying it.  I've just got back from holiday, and was playing it on the plane to keep me sane (I really hate flying) - managed to discover something I'd not uncovered previously.
    Spoiler:
    I love that there are still little things to discover.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Eric wrote:
    Skool Daze Reskooled is pretty great. Basically a remaster of the original which was amazing in 1984! Think it's about £3 though

I didn't know this existed! One of my all time favorite games, will get it later today.

• Kow wrote:
    Eric wrote:
    Skool Daze Reskooled is pretty great. Basically a remaster of the original which was amazing in 1984! Think it's about £3 though

I didn't know this existed! One of my all time favorite games, will get it later today.
    I've just bought it - used to love this back in the day.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • It's still great although it could do with joypad support.
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • New kingdom rush tower defence is out. Downloading now n
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I’ll wait until it goes cheap. Think I had my fill of those games.

7 billion humans is out too.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Thanks to Zoom, I've been playing Brawl Stars.  It's a Supercell game that's a top-down shooty type game.  There's a few game modes, 3v3 collect gems and hold 10, single/duo free-for-all, a football one, and a smash the enemies safe one.  I've not unlocked the ticketed event and the final mode just yet.

Start off with one hero and unlock 7 more, eventually, by just playing but boxes hold more heros.

I've just unlocked some sort of dual shotgun wielding robot hiding in a barrel, called Daryl.

Here's a thing.

It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Haven’t looked across the whole thread but been playing the same room multiplayer Spaceteam on iPhone. Really good fun. And free.
    Xbox / PSN - DongleUnlimited
  • Stardew Valley is down to £4 on iOS. Would be rude not to buy it again.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • how are you getting on with brawlstars? I'm still playing clash royale (i've got 4965 wins so have probably played about 10k matches now), is anyone else still playing clash royale?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Has anyone played very little nightmares?
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Anyone else tried much of the Apple Arcade library? Not sure if I'll keep it after the free month but there's certainly some cool stuff in there. Particularly enjoying Card of Darkness and Assemble With Care so far. Speed Demons has potential but only had a quick blast.

I also tried Sayonara Wild Hearts but didn't really click. Mostly due to the controls so would be interested to compare it with Switch version.

Downloaded a handful of others to try but any other recommendations welcome.
  • Good stuff

What the Golf
    Mini Motorways
    ChuChu Rocket Universe
    Grindstone

Have tried a little of Card of Darkness myself, but not enough to form an opinion. Same with Bleak Sword. Sayonara I also bounced off, feel it doesn't work too well on phone. Overland looks beautiful but is very bleak and punishing according to the C&C podcast, and I trust TomF as he is a good strategy gamer.

Also heard good things about Tangle Tower.
  • Tempu, recommend me a card deck building game on Android that'll scratch my StS itch when I'm out of the house.
    Gamertag: gremill

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!