Just completed
  • Finally completed the Skyrim main quest. Seriously, was it worth it? No end credits roll, no huge celebration, just thrown back into Skyrim as nothing had happened? I have just saved Tamriel yet the soldiers in Whiterun are still talking about a dragon we trapped in the castle about 5 quests ago.

Crap. Glad its all over though, really can't be bothered with the side quests, such a repetitive game.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    EvilRedEye wrote:
    Are you going to keep playing it?

Oh aye. I'm on the DLC wagon and I've still got loads to unlock - haven't been near chaos yet
  • Stacking - Charming game, love how the combining of powers all comes together at the end.
  • Tales of Vesperia

Only took me about a year.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Binary Domain Took me a while to get going with this, not sure what I expected - thought it would be more Gears of War than Mass Effect in terms of story / cutscenes etc. Know I messed up the first two chapters just by rushing through it. Then Cain arrived in chapter 3.  caine_786_poster.jpg He's a robot with a French accent, y'know, because. After this, Cain and I were inseparable. I didn't really give a toss what happened to the rest of my team as long as long as Cain was by my side, telling me my shooting was 'magnifique.' From thereon, Cain and I bossed it through the rest of the game, some RIDICULOUS boss fights that took 15 minutes plus, and some of the best shooting ever, because of destructible parts from the robot (shoot as many parts off before you kill them etc).  Fucking yas. I recommend everyone play this game just to see a Japanese take on Mass Effect, broken systems and all.  Plus you can press LB then say 'fuck' into your headset and it understands you. My game of the year so far.

IT WAS ME WHO TOLD HIM BOUT IT.

But since he's not an idiot, he's completed it, and I'm still working through it. Amazing stuff. It's like playing through the best action movie of the past Since Die Hard Came Out years.
  • Odst. Still brill. On to h3 again.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Completed BiDo last night. Cracking stuff. Will definitely play through it again to mop up cheeves.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    MASS EFFECT 3.

loved the bit after the credits with the little girl and mum and all the moons/planets in background.
    wont spoil it anymore.

want to see the other ends but the last parts are a slog.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    There should be a mission restart point you can load from right before the end bits.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Completed BiDo last night. Cracking stuff. Will definitely play through it again to mop up cheeves.

We should try MP for a laugh
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    EvilRedEye wrote:
    There should be a mission restart point you can load from right before the end bits.

Yeh but i think its before all the slog though if its the manual save i have.
    Il still be playing it co op anyway as i rather enjoy it.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • daviedigi wrote:
    EvilRedEye wrote:
    Yeh but i think its before all the slog though if its the manual save i have. Il still be playing it co op anyway as i rather enjoy it.

I expect you can get them all on youtube by now. That was the only way I was ever going to see both of the bioshock endings.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Completed BiDo last night. Cracking stuff. Will definitely play through it again to mop up cheeves.
    We should try MP for a laugh

Yes. The horde mode sounds great, considering it was the shooting of robots that was the best thing about the game. BAGS DAN.
  • Second play through of Reach, this time on heroic. A couple of almost unfair difficulty spikes aside, this is simply brilliant. Think I'll give legendary a miss.
  • DUDE! Legendary is where its at. I have only done first couple of stages on Legendary. Need to go back. It's the only one I haven't done on Legendary.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Reach has the best campaign of all the Halos. 

Preemptive fuck you to anyone who disagrees.
  • Yes. As much as I love the others, they've all had at least one level I haven't enjoyed. Reach was sublime start to finish.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    DUDE! Legendary is where its at. I have only done first couple of stages on Legendary. Need to go back. It's the only one I haven't done on Legendary.

Then I'd hold off on telling him to do it. ;)

It's fun and all, in that good masochistic way, but you really feel the lack of ammo and he damage resistance increase on some of the elites is retarded. Plus it makes a lo of the change up bits a bit trial and error. That gunship run is annoying on legendary.

Still, solid campaign. No H3 though, which I am about to be finishing again shorty. Just about to hop in the warty for the final run.

The Ark and The Covenant are still AMAZE. Lack of scarabs to actually fight in Reach is a massive fail.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • I finally completed something!

First play through of Lollipop Chainsaw - ** and a half.

It really is average. I really need someone to explain to me the combos I should've unlocked or else it's just not that good. Which is a shame. It's certainly funny and it's not broken. it's just missing a spark.. I couldn't tell whether my copy was bugged but Nick got stuck in conversation loops which he started repeating over and over which was annoying. Couldn't work out how to answer my phone when the icon came up either.. other than that.. not sure.
    I like to think I'm a CAN DO kind of guy...
    And the number of cans I can normally do is 12.
  • What did you find excellent about it then?

A lot. Enjoyed the story, the performances, the general atmosphere. Combat and driving were an improvement over GTAs too

Liked the investigation bits, loved the interrogations. It was a like a next gen Phoenix Wright
  • Completed Resident Evil 4 on Wii, started it again right away and am near the end once more

Far too addicitive. The 2nd round is great fun, ploughing through all the enemies that had given me so much trouble but this time with fully upgraded weapons
  • Bob wrote:
    I finally completed something!

First play through of Lollipop Chainsaw - ** and a half.

It really is average. I really need someone to explain to me the combos I should've unlocked or else it's just not that good. Which is a shame. It's certainly funny and it's not broken. it's just missing a spark.. I couldn't tell whether my copy was bugged but Nick got stuck in conversation loops which he started repeating over and over which was annoying. Couldn't work out how to answer my phone when the icon came up either.. other than that.. not sure.

You don't answer the phone, you open the menu and check your messages. I'm only on the second level and haven't found it funny so far, but here's hoping.

• Ah! Right! I'll save that for the next play through.

It's not hilariously funny. I think it's meant to be knowingly amusing.

It's not half as good as Shadows of the Damned sadly.
  • Still stuck on zombie birthday cake explosion annoyance: (
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I think by this point then you should just discus throw the game disc out in your back garden.
  • Nick wrote:
    Still stuck on zombie birthday cake explosion annoyance: (

That's the bit I'm just about to do. My friend did this using the flying kick to put some distance between the zombies and the cake. Worked for him, but I haven't tried it yet.

Bob, I started Shadows some time ago and just found it a little odd, in fact I don't think I got far beyond the first chapter. Is it worth persevering with?

• regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Shadows should have arrived from teh ebayz when I get back. Excited
  • Skondo wrote:
    Bob, I started Shadows some time ago and just found it a little odd, in fact I don't think I got far beyond the first chapter. Is it worth persevering with?

Sorry fella.. missed this.

Yes it is. It's basically a bonkers Resi 4 type thing. I seem to remember it really picking up and I ended up loving it.
  • Singularity
    Picked this up ages ago on the cheap and just got round to finishing it. 
    Tidy little game, nothing amazingly special but it has a few nice ideas (putting enemies in the time stop and running through it with a shotgun never got old)
    Decent ending too, recommended
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • I second Shinji. A thoroughly enjoyable game, well made, it looked nice, handled nice and had some neat time play mechanisms. Seriously overlooked.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!