Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Vader has gone to the great powerslam in the sky
  • Honestly not surprised. When I saw him last year, he looked absolutely fucked. He also did a Q&A which he fell asleep during.

What a beast in his prime though.
  • Vader has gone to the great powerslam in the sky

Ah that's sad. I loved big leons wcw title run and his initial burst in wwf.

SFV - reddave360
  • rip vader
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Carmella is really starting to click and love that ellsworth is back if nothing else but for comedy value. 

Was shocked with the rollins and dolph match. Still crazy that brock never wrestles. He basically only wrestles PPV's - it's shit. Must be alot of bad blood in the locker room about that. 

Also pleased they seem to be showing shaemus and cesaro less and giving other tag teams the opportunity to step up. The tag divisions across both brands are at an all time high imo. 

Whats the best thing about WWE right now? It's still Elias.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I was dead annoyed that asuka lost as a result of a crappy distraction but resolved this as okay because I even less want to see carmella beat asuka properly.
  • It was about the only was I'd be happy with Asuka losing. I actually thought he was under contract to TNA, so it was a genuine shock to me.
  • Mella is money, anyone watched Xtreme rules? I'm about half way through.
  • Also hogan is now reinstated into the hof. Apparently he’s apologised enough

Christ.
  • So evolution. Hmmm seems a bit weird to promote equality of having both women and men on the same show only to then give women their own? Surely men vs women would’ve been more apt?

Getting hyped for SS but wanted Lashley to beat reigns. Seems set up for owens to get the briefcase off Braun now. Which is a shame because it will put back strowmans title advance. Again.
  • I haven't seen much lately but the last thing I can remember with strowman in ring was the three way with lesnar and kane and he still has a way to go before he can do main events - unless the wwe is prepared to have short squash matches as headliner stuff
    SFV - reddave360
  • He’s nuch better now. His matches and feud with KO has been good for that.
  • RIP the Anvil, i'm still going back through the PPV's of old and his promo's in the 80's-90's were nuts. 

To be fair, everyone's promo's with Sean Mooney or Gorilla are all so shouty shouty! 

Just finished summer slam 90 (not on purpose) and jesus Bossman whacks Earthquake with that chair. The marks on his back are savage! 

Any predictions for reigns and lesnar or joe vs AJ? 

Decent roster at the moment, hope they push Elias further.
  • I think they’ll give the belt to joe.

I think lesnar and reigns might get screwy with strowman.
  • you dont think KO will win the belt the way he's been setting up matches to con strowman out of a win?
  • Anyone else gonna watch’s unmer slam live?
  • Na, working Monday. Ill do the pre show.
  • Cool see you here although I’ll be watching it on my phone from Portugal
  • Excited by any of it?
  • I would try and stay up for a 3 hour show but 6 hour epics are sadly beyond me.

That said, AJ vs Joe should be great. Owens is always good and should have great fun as a chicken shit heel against strowman. And rousey vs bliss should be fun as well.

I think if they give it time, miz and Bryan could have a super hot match. Ziggleypuff vs Rollins should be also worth a look as Rollins has been very consistent.

Nakamura v hardy also has potential so it's not a bad card. I'm assuming some serious swerve is in place for reigns and lesnar, the match needs to be different to the norm for brock.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Id love yet another swerve. Roman beats Brock is not what I give a shit about.
  • I hope brock Roman is a two minute match so all the other ones have time to breathe.

I’d also like roman to win because hopefully it will mean well never see brock lesnar ever again (obvious joke insert here). I’d like then for the universal title to go to any of balor, Almas, aj, joe, nakamura, Elias, Ambrose or Kevin Owens
  • They should probably give it to Hornswoggle.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • It would be an improvement.
  • g.man wrote:
    They should probably give it to Hornswoggle.

Id take that over Roman.
  • Poor Roman. I think the guy is actual fine both in the ring and on the mic but I'm not sure I've seen such bad booking of a guy.

The nxt card looked very good, did anyone watch it?
    SFV - reddave360
  • Aye, it was top notch. Summerslam will struggle in comparison.
  • I think it's great the Fed has 2 distinct brands to be honest. Not sure the nxt style would be as successful on the main stage but it's great that there is an avenue for this.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Man...summer slam had some bad matches.

I cant be arsed with man of a million boring gimmicks v2.0 Seth Rollins (v1 being triple “hunter Hearst “the “the cerebral assassin” game” Helmsley” H)

I thought Elias did a good job.

The rousey match was the pits in terms of fakeness.

Charlotte looked totally off the boil and rusty.

The lesnar etc crap was a waste of time and boring match.

I thought the aj joe match had some good moments but descended too much into a farce and AJ going back to the tropes of the nakamura series.

And the tag match was the same.

Also:
    Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!