Pro Wrestling
  • I would like to say that I was ridiculously impressed by Kyle o Reilly.

Tyler bate seems like a balor clone.
  • In that he looks and wrestles nothing like him?
  • Their mannerisms mostly.

In particular the grimace and the wrist holding.
  • The wrist thing is a British wrestling curiosity. Everyone does it, and I've no idea why.
  • It annoys me. Move done on leg but I hold my wrist. Balor does it oot

The tag match was good. Pleased and interested to see what happens with roman and more importantly the belt now.

Surprised joe didn’t get the belt with his push. Loved the family bitch stuff.

Ronda to soon to easy. Charlotte deserves it. She messages me on IG and is safe as fuck. She’s pleased they are backing her and more to come obviously.

Good to have the insane one back. Fuck Rollins
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Up to '91 in terms of WWF PPV's. Re-watching wrestlemania (will do all of them) even though I had it on tape and can say some of the commentary along with it even years later! 

One of the things which strikes me is still how much every single person is shouty in their promo's, how much of an instant impact the Undertaker has had, how little wrestling Earthquake and other big wrestlers actually did. How many moves seem to have been lost.. Watching the rockers is amazing, i'd like to see some of the guys on the current circuit do them not just the 205 live guys. 

Also, re: summer slam - where's cass gone again? They need him to be a consistent feature. He's annoying enough to want to watch. Elias is still the best ting about RAW.   

Hogans Rumble Win was a bit meh even though the rumble was good. Did we ever find out why Macho didn't come out as number 18? Too scared of The Warrior? 

The other thing i'm noticing is that nowadays wrestlers have another wrestler come out almost like a manager. In the old days managers were colouful and banter and sell being hit better. The only good one we have at the moment is Paul Heyman. Dana brook never really does anything and the new latin guy's gf is a wrestler so she doesn't count either.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Cass was fired after Money in the Bank.
  • Also, for the difference a manager makes - see Authors of Pain.
  • Does anyone give a toss about hhh v undertaker in 2018?

• Fuck no. Boy have they botched the big man's retiral big time.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Australia I guess?

But for a TV audience, nope.
  • all the heels had managers in the old days
  • mental that enzo and now cass gone in the same year. 

Where's Sami? He fired too?
  • Injured. He was working hurt for a while, then they found out he had two torn rotator cuffs.

He had surgery on one shoulder back in June, and should have had the other one done by now. He should be back for WrestleMania
  • what do you think of Corbin as the constable?
  • Meh. The idea that Kurt Angle would take his shit is laughable, and "I'm taller than you so lets have a fight" is shit as well.

They're doing something with him I suppose, and he looks much better for having cut the hair, but I still think it's a waste.
  • Man even though I can’t stand Seth Rollins the tag team match with the shield and drew+dolph was great. Everything from the commentary to the action (McIntyre was great in particular along with Ambrose)

Obviously it helps it’s got three former world champs in the ring.
  • That was a great match. Was also nice to see Becky Lynch getting the win, even if hers wasn't a great match. I went to bed after that.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • That match was insane.
  • Styles matches end too often in some goofy shite.
  • I absolutely adore how well rousey moves around the ring.

Alexa bliss is also an exceptional wrestler. She has really great timing and reactions.
  • What a fucking annoying ending to the title match.
  • yea it was bullshit. 

Started really well though, hardy and the viper really pushed through the pain barrier. The ear thing was almost a hard back to the attitude era? 

The tag team match seemed weird.. it's always weird for me when you have two tag-teams facing off when they're actually two individual wrestlers paired together. I think tag teams should just be tag-partner-teams. 

Charlotte really sold her loss which was good

AJ's win was cool, liked that controvercy but it just means there will be ANOTHER match. The fueds in WWE last too long. Corbin has fought Balor about 15 times now. I'm bored as fuck. 

Rousey was a star, almost hogan-esk in her fightback. Some really creative moves and Alexa is brilliant as a heel.
  • Interesting things developing atm

I suppose it's all geared up to super showdown
  • Impacts rather good at the moment.
  • Not sure the guys name or if he is still there but one of their top guys sounds so like 98 rock.

Who is impacts top dog?
    SFV - reddave360
  • Dogfingers wrote:
    Impacts rather good at the moment.

No, Im not getting suckered back into that again.
  • John Cena rocks up in Australia looking like JBL or some other wanker politician type - combover included. DaFuq.

The sixth move of doom? Jesus fuck.
  • Man what’s happened to Asuka.
    Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!